• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Draw Along~

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

• Draw Along

Hi Everyone! Welcome to the Get-Together 2022 Draw Along hosted by Kitty and Sapphire Rose!

Down below you can find info on this event along with the dates on which the draw along events shall take place. We are delighted to share our love for art with you and hope that we shall see you during our event!

Info

As the name suggests, we shall be hosting draw along events within the general PC discord. The event shall be split in two different event formats.

One of them is individual drawing: During those events we share our canvasses in a call, draw together and have general fun as we produce our individual drawings. If you don't know what to draw, a table further down below can give you a prompt that you can draw. Each of those calls shall be roughly 2-3 hours and shall be hold twice.

The other one shall be Drawing together: During those events we shall all draw together on one big canvas using Aggie.io. This shall be a themed art challenge where the end result should be one canvas with multiple of our drawings. Each of those calls shall be roughly 2-3 hours and shall be hold twice.

Your art should be signed by you and should be submitted in this thread to be eligible for the points. Feel free to drop your works here after the draw-along calls!

Rewards

This event doesn't have losers, only winners. This means that everyone will receive participation points upon participating in one or all of the draw along events. Participants shall receive 10 points upon joining and drawing.

But... there is more

If you join all four draw along events, you will receive a bonus of 20 points! This means that joining all four drawing events will give you 60 points total

Important: You don't have to stay with us for the full 2-3 hours to be eligible for the points. You may join, create something and leave right after you're done. Nor do they need to be huge art pieces. Something small will be just as fine.

We do want to see at least a little bit of effort. If you only stay for 10 minutes and draw a dot, you won't be counted for the points

Dates:

- 10th of October at 1 PM EST / 7 PM CEST / 5 PM GMT / 10 AM PST [Individual]
    - 14th of October 1 PM EST / 7 PM CEST / 5 PM GMT / 10 AM PST [aggie]
    - 21st of October 7 AM EST / 1 PM CEST / 11 AM GMT / 7 PM PST [Individual]
    - 22nd of October 2 AM EST / 8 AM CEST / 6 AM GMT / 2 PM PST [aggie]

Prompt table

Mechanics: Roll 3 D20s and you take what you land on
    Code:
    +----+----------------+----------------------+---------------------------------+
    |    | D20: Adjective |  D20: Pokemon Line*  |         D20: Verb/Prompt        |
    +====+================+======================+=================================+
    |  1 | Cosplayer      | Any Starter/Mythical | Celebrating PC's birthday!      |
    +----+----------------+----------------------+---------------------------------+
    |  2 | Witch          | Banette              | Experiencing the past           |
    |  3 | Psychic        | Duskull              | Trick-or-treating               |
    |  4 | Scarlet        | Misdreavous          | Visiting a grave                |
    |  5 | Ghost          | Any Ghost/Dark       | Summoning a demon               |
    |  6 | Flowery        | Litwick              | Transforming during a full moon |
    |  7 | Futuristic     | Zubat                | Ghostbusting                    |
    |  8 | Retro          | Sableye              | Setting something on fire       |
    |  9 | Fairy          | Snorunt              | Making a witchy brew            |
    | 10 | Evolved        | Marowak/Decidueye    | Predicting the future           |
    | 11 | Caveman        | Sneasel              | Decorating their homes          |
    | 12 | Green          | Impidimp             | Baking a funky cake             |
    | 13 | Tattooed       | Cherubi              | Taking a picture                |
    | 14 | Zombie         | Furret               | Practicing dark magic           |
    | 15 | Cyberpunk      | Any Fairy/Psychic    | In Cyberpunk 2077               |
    | 16 | Monster        | Pancham              | Playing Scarlet/Violet          |
    | 17 | Skeleton       | Vulpix               | Helping the grim reaper         |
    | 18 | Violet         | Zorua                | Acting as cupid for a date      |
    | 19 | Frankenstein   | Murkrow              | Coffin-dancing                  |
    | 20 | Birthday       | Your Choice          | Partying in front of a bonfire  |
    *It can be any Pokemon in said line

Credits: Both artists unknown unfortunately, please contact us for credits

Last edited by a moderator:

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Prompt: Monster Sneasel Coffin Dancing
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Prompt: Caveman Snorunt celebrates PC's Birthday
    froslass_draw_along.png

I tried to do a Wilma inspo for the caveman part but that was kinda lost I guess

Prompt: Monster Litwick bakes a funky cake
    litwik_draw_along.png

Mike Wazowski is a monster

EDIT: I'm team Shackled Arqueros

Last edited:
    Years
  • Prompt: Ghost, Any Ghost, Celebrating PC's Birthday
    Spoiler:

Prompt: Violet, Litwick, Visiting a Grave
    lmao, I can't find this one now

Prompt: Cosplay, Any Pokemon, Taking a Photo
    Spoiler:

I'm on Arqueros

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Team Guerreros received 30 points for participation
    Team Arqueros received 20 points for participation

Thank you all for joining us on a first Draw Along event! <3

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi! Just a quick update to the Friday draw-along, time update is 21th of October 1 PM EST / 7 PM CEST / 5 PM GMT / 10 AM PST due to sudden work arrangements on my end. The Saturday draw-along time however, remains the same!

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Results of the draw along from last friday!

picture.php

picture.php

Point results:
    Team Guerreros received 10 points for participation
    Team Arqueros received 10 points for participation

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    da_beldum.png

A Psychic Psychic trick-or-treating.

I just noticed I forgot to color in the claws. And that, kids is why you don't work over a white canvas

Years
  • Annnnd draw along is closed!

Last round points go to:
    +20 points for Arqueros (Gimmepie, Shooting Star)

Since gremlin session got cancelled, the bonus points will only go to the people who have participated in all 3 draw calls hosted by us~
    Shooting Star gets 20 bonus points for attending all 3!

Last edited:
    Back