• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drugs [PG-13]

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I have tried smoking and drinking.

I only ever smoked the first drag from my friends cigarettes. Always got a nice buzz from doing it. Always made me really pumped up. I never got addicted to it unlike a few of my friends. I keep trying to get them to quit but they wont.

Drinking, I've only tried twice. The second time didn't go so well. I was out with friends and I got really drunk. I did something bad. So I haven't drunk anything for a while. I most likely will drink but only next year when I'm of age.

Alcohol isn't bad though. Just when you drink too much.

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
  • I've tried a few things, but honestly...the best drug is life. Be high on life and just be excited naturally. THAT is the best feeling

yeah yeah it is.
    no i've never smoked anything, but when it come to drinking...
    well i was like 4 years old and i had sprite poured into a glass at a wedding once.
    i put it down at an ADULT table and came back after awhile to drink some SODA.
    i took a drink of it and then almost spat it out but after that i was like ' this sprite tastes funny'. thats when someone heard me and well you probably know the rest.

and i dont ever intend to smoke or drink.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I personally don't use drugs but I got friends on my bus that say they do, but I could have interpreted them wrong. :/

Don't know if I'll ever try them but I doubt it.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I tried alcohol before because I wondered why people like it. I hated the taste so much till to this day I am still wondering why people drink it.

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
    Years
  • I tried Cigarettes when I was 14. It was kinda, nasty. I tried Marijuana when I was 15. I didn't mind it, but its so, stupid. I have tried a variety of Alcohol and all I can say is: Vodka burns my throat, Whine is like nasty (whine coolers are FTW though), Whisky.. eew, Beer is good however. In the future, I will just drink beer and or try new alcoholic drinks. I will NEVER smoke anything ever again. End of story.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I smoke weed and I've been wanting to try shrooms lately. I've had cigarettes in the past, I even had a few drags last night.

Oh no. Attack me. I'm a curious person. We're all gonna die anyway, plus your lungs regenerate after two months. You could smoke once every two months and be fine.

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
    Years
  • I smoke weed and I've been wanting to try shrooms lately. I've had cigarettes in the past, I even had a few drags last night.

Oh no. Attack me. I'm a curious person. We're all gonna die anyway, plus your lungs regenerate after two months. You could smoke once every two months and be fine.

the question is, do you smoke every two months?

luxray_12

Loving the originals
    Years
  • I grew up swearing to myself that I would never go near illegal drugs or smoke cigarettes. But in the end peer pressure does get the better of you.
    I'm not the biggest drinker but I like it as much as every other 16 yr old does. And yes I do have the occasional cigarette or two with a drink.
    The odd joint doesn't go astray either.
    When your young you think that drugs are the worst thing ever, but as you grow up you realize that it's not a big deal.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Ha. Don't hassle someone over what they choose to do with their own body. It's their choice not yours
    Don't hassle someone over hassling other people. It's their choice, not yours.

Oh snap. See what I did there? :P

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • There are 2 meanings of the word "Drugs"

1. The medicine.
    2. The abused substance used by men to their own satisfaction.

Since the main topic is about number 2, it is true. But some of the #2 are used as #1 in the past. Weird.

1) Not all medicine is proven to be safe, take a look at "sleeping sickness" it's using medicine from the 1920s to help the Africans suffering from it, it has a 1 in 20 death rate. And that's just one example.

2)Saying only men abuse substance is moronic, i know women who abuse prescription medicine to get high, use psychedelics, weed etc. And "drugs" have been used for centuries by religious groups and other groups, take a look at Salvia.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    not for me, but I don't mind them.
    You could probably call me straight-edge, except I haven't made a conscious decision not to use drugs/smoke/drink. I just haven't found it necessary. I enjoy myself just fine, even when I'm around a bunch of inebriates.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • 1) Not all medicine is proven to be safe, take a look at "sleeping sickness" it's using medicine from the 1920s to help the Africans suffering from it, it has a 1 in 20 death rate. And that's just one example.

2)Saying only men abuse substance is moronic, i know women who abuse prescription medicine to get high, use psychedelics, weed etc. And "drugs" have been used for centuries by religious groups and other groups, take a look at Salvia.

1. Because they either bought the wrong kind or something. And it's not related the the #2

2. "Men" is the general term for humankind in olden times. The religous groups don't know the hazards of overdosage(like Peyote and peyotism).

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • I dislike drugs, although I've had my experience with some stuff in the past. Last summer (2008) I smoked marijuana on a daily basis, (quit then when I moved back home with my parents that fall, and have been clean since), popped a couple different pills at one point, and did Salvia once.. (I don't think I've ever laughed that hard at any other point in my life.. lol)
    Haven't done anything bad since last year in September..
    Although, I'll be honest, I did smoke marijuana on 4/20.

But no.. these daysI don't do drugs, I don't smoke, DEFINETELY don't smoke, and I don't drink either. I plan on keeping it that way.
    Too much tequila told me alcohol was bad.. lol

Last edited:

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I've tried one cigarette before, and, just...no. Not my style. Then I grew up a bit and realised I didn't want to kill myself in a really stupid way anyway; ditto with drugs and alcohol, save the occasional glass of wine. -.-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    the question is, do you smoke every two months?

Nope, cause I'mma die anyway. :D Might as well do something I like if it's not gonna change my outcome as a whole.

There are 2 meanings of the word "Drugs"

1. The medicine.
    2. The abused substance used by men to their own satisfaction.

Since the main topic is about number 2, it is true. But some of the #2 are used as #1 in the past. Weird.

It's not weird at all. Medical Marijuana can help certain people.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • It's not weird at all. Medical Marijuana can help certain people.

Medical marijuana can be prescribed to my father for his Glaucoma, considering it's a gene that can pass down, one of us (being his children) could get it. And that's only one disease/problem, i believe you can get it for really bad arthritis as well.

Back