• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DS Speculation and beyond!(Includes all Diamond/Pearl Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    ...O.o Okay... XD

Dash seems like it'll be odd. Moving that Pikachu around will be a pain. x.x

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It's not just Pikachu... if you put an Emerald cartridge into the GBA slot, you can unlock more Pokemon to race with. Also, if the boxart will be the same for the western world, it looks as though it should feature Gonbe! Also, you can unlock more tracks by using the Emerald cartridge. Whether Diamond/Pearl will feature Gonbe is another matter.

Dash should be released in Japan on 2nd December, whereas the release date for Diamond/Pearl has not been confirmed yet.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    wowa!~!~!~! (lol sorry for the spam there- i'm just in shock) -
    i'm in shock they announced the new games soooo soon after emeralds release.....
    I don't know about pokemon Dash..........
    but i can't wait to see pics/ or read info on Diamond/pearl

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    With Dash they really better make sure that screen is durable. O_o;
    And since Pearl/Diamond sound like the next gen, I'm quite sure Gonbe will be in it. And they like to throw the Pok?mon they give away early into little games like these, so I imagine it could be somewhere in Dash too.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I was surprised to hear about Diamond and Pearl. The names seem a little boring to me. I was hoping for something better. These names seem to point to the main legendary Pok?mon having something to do with a diamond/pearl feeling. I could be wrong though. And with Dash, that game looks boring to me. It looks like they didn't put much effort into making it as good as it could of been. That's just my opinion though.

Years
    I hope this is new... Technically, the 8th Japanese Pokemon Movie, is going to have an awesome feature: people who bring their Nintendo DS (We all know DS is Dual Screen) and have brought a Pokemon software included, you will get some awesome data for your game. This movie itself will be in Summer of 2005, Japan, so expect ours to hit around 2005 or 2006. The info itself is yet to be known, the Pokemon download info and what it is.

Off Topic:
    Nintendo is thinking about releasing animated movies in their own company, and actually make it without any other companies.

"We'll decide whether we do it or not by the end of December," said Iwata.
    ~Tetris

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    PikaPal said:
    I heard they're remaking gold and silver.
    There's no point in them making a GSC remake, since all Johto Pokemon except Celebi are found in Colosseum, FR/LG or Emerald.

As for Gonbe, it will be in Dash, as it's on the cover of the boxart, but I'm also sure that it'll be in Diamond/Pearl, since it is shaping up to be the 4th generation of games.

aRedMoon

Years
    It only makes sense to make D/P the next gen, there is only so much you can do with the current Pokemon.

Unless they just do a tiny gen (14 Pokemon for an even 400 :P) and a nice big new land - that'd be cool.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    It only makes sense to make D/P the next gen, there is only so much you can do with the current Pokemon.

Unless they just do a tiny gen (14 Pokemon for an even 400 :P) and a nice big new land - that'd be cool.
    I wish it was a tiny gen.

Diamond and Pearl shouldn't go together! XD

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    The Gold and Silver remake is a rumor,it has been going around that there remaking the games because of the R/B/G/Y remakes.

For Pokemon Diamond/Pearl,there is news that they are now under construction,but no officail release date,im expecting them early/to mid 2006,since they are currently working on translating Emerald.

aRedMoon

Years
    Gold/Silver remake is possible, but not likely.

And Diamond/Pearl is set for a mid-2005 release last I heard.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The only definite release date that has been confirmed is Dash, as a launch title for 2nd December 2004. The rest, we'll just have to wait and see... ^_^

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Tetris said:
    I hope this is new... Technically, the 8th Japanese Pokemon Movie, is going to have an awesome feature: people who bring their Nintendo DS (We all know DS is Dual Screen) and have brought a Pokemon software included, you will get some awesome data for your game. This movie itself will be in Summer of 2005, Japan, so expect ours to hit around 2005 or 2006. The info itself is yet to be known, the Pokemon download info and what it is.

Off Topic:
    Nintendo is thinking about releasing animated movies in their own company, and actually make it without any other companies.

"We'll decide whether we do it or not by the end of December," said Iwata.
    ~Tetris

They would never do this in the USA. Does anyone know if the DS will play GBA games?

Years
    this new pokemon "KOITSU" Sounds lieka Water Pokemon since I just checked on YAHOO Images and shown me Rivers in Japan called KOITSU.

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    It will,but wont do gba multiplayer because it only functions wirelessly...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back