• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Smogon Sprite:

jvV7IQy.png

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    If you guys are going to quote the Haimon imagesets, please put them in a spoiler.

The Decidueye at the top of the page is much better than the current one, I recommend that one. Also, the updated sprites all look great (thanks Z!)

Haimon, your image sets are nice, but if you could break them up into 256x64 images, that'd be way helpful.

haimon_99

SupaHabil
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    Just to let you know,Im about finishing breaking all sprites to 256x64.here are some stuff:

A great Aloan Golem resize by me orginal sprite by leparagon shiny by me:
    sSmwyfH.png

Tapu-Lele front by JaegerLucciano23 back by me:
    tg2tiMM.png

Aloan Raichu by Z-nogyroP sugimori palette+shiny by me:
    vvyAXo2.png

Turtonator by Z-nogyroP Fishbowlsoul90 and otakun shiny and nose fix by me:
    FSai8QN.png

256x64:
    oH2EmEV.png'

qB65iUE.png

G8A6bi5.png

oYkMMU9.png

bK9zDUT.png

Ko7P7T4.png

PrXmoPu.png

YaKriCc.png

3ArpJqX.png

29cCpai.png

J1DRKHd.png

R7lw7kX.png

moj265H.png

JNd0XtQ.png

LGOBH4X.png

986a6W2.png

iEoHPp8.png

hCoQORr.png

jk4jwQA.png

DakumZZ.png

eG1rRKh.png

WTBWs3j.png

note:I didnt really use this version of decidueye not because how its looking(I think it looks good),because it looks like that he is more short compare to the others.In the over hand the back looks awesome but I still think that we should make decidueye front more tall

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    hey everyone,
    well i deleted them for some personal reasons and now i'm back :P
    so here's the alola starter's final evolutions with shiny form (credits: Leparagon, Fishbowlsoul90 and PrincessofMusic)
    TiohWPE.png

Solgaleo, with head markings(Wobblebuns)(need QC)
    ONVKQKe.png

Misc. Sprites(hakamo-o's teeth are fixed now)(credits:MilanesaCosmica for zygarde and fishbowlsoul90 for ash greninja and turtonator)
    UyPqwAJ.png

Lycanroc(credits:Leparagon and C-James21)
    hJW9NwY.png

and finally...
    Ash Pikachu(credits:Wobblebuns)
    GOw1jpa.png

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that the Ash-Pikachu sprites were actually created by me - not Wobblebuns. The original sprites can be found on the Smogon project: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sun-moon-sprite-project-dawn-of-a-new-day.3577711/page-9
    The ones posted here are simply reverses of my own sprites.

I appreciate what you guys are doing, but like Layell said earlier - properly crediting artists should be of utmost importance when posting or resizing sprites that aren't yours. I'd also like to direct some attention to PrincessofMusic's post on Smogon, one of the leaders of the Sun/Moon Sprite Project: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sun-moon-sprite-project-dawn-of-a-new-day.3577711/page-13

Crediting should be taken seriously, and if you're not sure who to credit - look into it deeper or don't be afraid to ask.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that the Ash-Pikachu sprites were actually created by me - not Wobblebuns. The original sprites can be found on the Smogon project: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sun-moon-sprite-project-dawn-of-a-new-day.3577711/page-9
    The ones posted here are simply reverses of my own sprites.

I appreciate what you guys are doing, but like Layell said earlier - properly crediting artists should be of utmost importance when posting or resizing sprites that aren't yours. I'd also like to direct some attention to PrincessofMusic's post on Smogon, one of the leaders of the Sun/Moon Sprite Project: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sun-moon-sprite-project-dawn-of-a-new-day.3577711/page-13

Crediting should be taken seriously, and if you're not sure who to credit - look into it deeper or don't be afraid to ask.

I'm really sorry mate i accept my mistake ....
    i know how important it is to credit and i am sorry for what i have done
    i fixed it now and i hope that i wont do the same in the future
    crediting has been an issue in this repository and now i am involved in it too
    i'm really sorry and am thankful that you pointed it out
    i hope you can forgive me :(

Last edited:

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    yeah, the shinies are (i think?) limited to 1:1 colour replacements. i'm aware the shiny isn't accurate to the SM sprite, but because of the way the palette is in the original there isn't really anything i can do afaik

Yep. Palette swap and nothing more. It might be possible to do some coding to change this, but otherwise, you'd need the sprite to have two colors each (minus colors needed for shading) for the white and for the off-black in order to perfectly mimic how the palette changes in the shiny in SunMoon work. Which would probably adversely affect the overall look since Passimian uses a decent amount of colors and palette size is 15+transparency in third gen iirc

this one should be better

Vastly improved. Nice.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    Just to let you know,Im about finishing breaking all sprites to 256x64.here are some stuff:

sSmwyfH.png

Tapu-Lele front by JaegerLucciano23 back by me:
    tg2tiMM.png

Aloan Raichu by Z-nogyroP sugimori palette+shiny by me:
    vvyAXo2.png

Turtonator by Z-nogyroP Fishbowlsoul90 and otakun shiny and nose fix by me:
    FSai8QN.png

256x64:
    oH2EmEV.png'

qB65iUE.png

G8A6bi5.png

oYkMMU9.png

bK9zDUT.png

Ko7P7T4.png

PrXmoPu.png

YaKriCc.png

3ArpJqX.png

29cCpai.png

J1DRKHd.png

R7lw7kX.png

moj265H.png

JNd0XtQ.png

LGOBH4X.png

986a6W2.png

iEoHPp8.png

hCoQORr.png

jk4jwQA.png

DakumZZ.png

eG1rRKh.png

WTBWs3j.png

note:I didnt really use this version of decidueye not because how its looking(I think it looks good),because it looks like that he is more short compare to the others.In the over hand the back looks awesome but I still think that we should make decidueye front more tall

To separate the sprites I've used the Slice Tool of Photoshop, it's very simple:
    1- Open your image and resize it because your image is in 256x6654 and 6654 is not multiple of 64 (the height of the sprites), then resize by Canvas size to 256x6656;
    2- Move your entire image 1 pixel up, go to Wishiwashi's Solo Form location, then use Rectangular Marquee Tool to select from Wishiwashi's Solo Form (because the size error starts here) to the end (Alolan Marowak), hold CTRL and move it 2 pixels down;
    3- Now use the Paint Bucket Tool to fill the empty space between Lycanroc's Midnight Form and Wishiwashi's Solo Form with green background color;
    4- Click on the Slice Tool, then right click on your image, select Divide Slice, click on the checkbox Divide Horizontally Into, select pixels per slice, place 64 and click OK;
    5- To save it, go to File>>>Save For Web, at the top select the image type to save (I use the PNG-8 format to save), then OK.
    It worked fine for me and I have all these sprites cutted in 256x64.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023

Spoiler:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9489599#post9489599
    Here's the Brionne I made QC edits to :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    hey everyone...
    firstly i apologise for wrong crediting, that was really careless of me
    anyways, here are some new sprites :D
    Lunaala(credits:Elazulmax)
    nggWZqQ.png

Marshadow(credits:Fishbowlsoul90)
    qtvMuTV.png

also i saw someone said that dartrix's sprite is a bit large as compared to decidueye's sprite so i resized dartrix's and rowlet's current sprite
    K2eoUDV.png

Back