• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    When I insert a icon with PGE, it becames gray

g0bWeba.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    When I insert a icon with PGE, it becames gray

g0bWeba.png

Por que no mejor usas advance series, si tienes la tabla expandida solo debes acomodar los offsets en la ini mediante a-offset o directamente de pge, yo lo tengo asi y solo aplico lo icon sprites.

Why do not you use advance series, if you have the expanded table you just have to accommodate the offsets in the ini through a-offset or directly from pge, I have it so I only apply the icon sprites.

B3GcZo1.png

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Guys, again, sorry to be potentially overstepping myself, but we really, really shouldn't be talking about something like this in this specific thread. There's a whole forum and subforum dedicated to solving problems like sprite and icon inserting and the like - this thread is about sprite editing and we should probably just stick to that, okay?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Guys, again, sorry to be potentially overstepping myself, but we really, really shouldn't be talking about something like this in this specific thread. There's a whole forum and subforum dedicated to solving problems like sprite and icon inserting and the like - this thread is about sprite editing and we should probably just stick to that, okay?

disculpe solo era para quitar la duda.

No volvera a pasar.

Excuse me it was just to remove the doubt.

It will not happen again.

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I actually think the updated front sprite would look better with Rycan's pallettes. However, the backsprite in the updated one is fine as-is.

Also, here's a quick, rough version of Busted Mimikyu based off of my edit above.
    OLXRHGi.png

Last edited:

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    That looks sooooooooooo much better imo.

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • I dont know if you knew or not,I made the back sprite of diglett and I did upload the front of fishbowlsoul and mine back combined alot of time ago.I just dont understand why you say that its your sprite?

OMG! {D:}
    I am so sorry, I meant some of the sprites I QCed and resubmitted. Yeah, I knew it was you, but I forgot to put so. I am so sorry! Credits to you. :) :(

SidDays

Professional Lurker
    Years
  • edit: Pheromosa icon (indexed)

QbUy92x.png

The second frame is slightly awkward, but anyone is welcome to QC

Dude I dont know if you saw or not,But we have an updated version of Pherosoma with some fixes and changes

My bad :) I must have missed that one, sorry.

I think it might fit
    pNPmGxU.png

The new sprite is indeed amazing, but the shiny backsprite messes up: (for the one I posted, I had to duplicate the cream colors on Pheromosa's lower torso) :(

mmq9jtV.png

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    The new sprite is indeed amazing, but the shiny backsprite messes up: (for the one I posted, I had to duplicate the cream colors on Pheromosa's lower torso) :(

My eyesight is garbage, but isn't the back sprite for Pheromosa in the shiny version exactly the same as in the non-shiny version, even down to palette? That'd probably be causing the issue.

SidDays

Professional Lurker
    Years
  • My eyesight is garbage, but isn't the back sprite for Pheromosa in the shiny version exactly the same as in the non-shiny version, even down to palette? That'd probably be causing the issue.

Well yes, but more specifically the colors aren't consistent among all the sprites: one must be able to generate the shiny sprite by simply changing the palette of the regular sprite, but this is what is happening:

Regular: lower torso and upper torso use same colors
    Shiny: lower torso and upper torso use different colors

both backsprites use the regular sprite's colors, and this causes the corresponding color to break on the shiny back.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2019
    edit: Pheromosa icon (indexed)

QbUy92x.png

The second frame is slightly awkward, but anyone is welcome to QC

My bad :) I must have missed that one, sorry.

mmq9jtV.png

my original pallette was made so it can fix de differences between the normal and shiny forms (it worked perfectly)

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    It'll look way too bright compared to GBA colors, especially on white backgrounds.

Back