• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E3 '09 - Electronic Entertainment Expo 2009

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    I know, my roommate has a PS3, and I really wanted my favorite franchise to stay on it, so I would have regret towards not buying an Xbox 360. (I bought the PS3 for him)

Ah well, the PS3 presentation is yet to come.
    They didn't announce some 'revolutionary experience' like Microsoft, so I'm a bit worried that they have no more suprises.

EDIT: Wow, I just saw the Milo thing, and I agree.

Last edited:
    Years
    Man! This is soooo cool!

I can't wait for it to happen!
    The thing that got me about the little boy, was when she handed him the paper!
    That really made me think "Wow"

I feel sorry for Nintendo.
    They have to follow that tomorrow! XD

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Yeah, I don't envy ANYONE. How anything anyone does can top this is beyond me. And as Kevin Perreira(?) just said, "This is SkyNet level stuff...".

Years
    One thing I liked is that it isn't going to be a new physical console.
    It is, in a way, an add on!

I really liked that, I can keep my X-Box now! XD

Left 4 Dead 2 anyone?

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Yeah I really doubt that Nintendo or Sony can top that.
    I think it's great for all the Xbox 360 players, and I'm hoping the best for fellow PS3 owners, too. I just feel like now the console 'wars' will be more flamed up now that Microsoft announced such a great way to play. I feel like the motion controls won't be all that effective towards the usual Xbox 360 gamer's play, but I feel like this is Microsoft's way to reach more towards the casual crowd, and possibly outsell the Wii eventually.

EDIT: Wait, Kojima's countdown is still going, and he hasn't mentioned Big Boss in the 360 confrence, so maybe there is still hope for the PS3. (Unless he announces MGS: Waggle for the Wii.)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    As soon as I heard about Left For Dead to i messaged all my friends from school that play it with me. They are as excited as me about that game.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    So did I.

CHAINSAW! XDDDDD

That is going to be so awesome!

I am going to watch the EA and Ubisoft one too!

Chainsaw sounds awesome. Reminds me of hours spent on Doom using just a chainsaw... Oh how I missed it.

I am still hyped about FFXIII, Even though I own a PS3 and it was the Microsoft one, I dun care xD. Still loved it.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Left 4 Dead 2, sweeties. I'm already happy. =D I am SO using the frying pan. XD

Now I gotta wait for tomorrow for my new Mario/Zelda/please let it be Kid Icarus game announcement. XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I will watch this using my PS3. I really hope it works. Thank you for link I didn't know. xD. I was watching them a little after you guys.

Any Idea what EA are showing?

Years
    I'm disappointed by the Left 4 Dead 2 announcement, I really am.
    The original severely lacked content at release (it was even missing two campaings in Versus) and it still is lacking. Let's not forget the hordes of bugs the game still has that have yet to be fixed.
    And along comes L4D2, less than a year after the original.

It's not that I resent the announcement, because I don't. I'm most likely still going to buy it.

Where is Louis?!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    This is terrible. It started off good, but then games for girls... What are they thinking. They look terrible aswell.

Years
    Oh.... My.... God.

Why have they developed a Tennis game for the Wii?

There is a free one.
    It is called Wii Tennis.

It does the job FINE!

:::Edit:::
    The Saboteur looks rather cool!

:::Edit 2:::
    NOT ANOTHER STAR WARS GAME!
    LET IT DIE T_T

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I only watched a couple of minutes of the EA conference, but yeah... I'm sure that Wii Tennis will be better than that one that EA will be throwing out there.

Years
    Well, summary of that EA Conference is it wasn't that great IMO!

The only things I am looking forward to is Mass Effect 2 and The Sabateur.

Mass Effect 2 needs no introduction really...

The Sabateur surprised me. I didn't think I would like the look of it at first, but as I saw the trailer and the game play, I really liked it. :D

Can't wait for that.

Back