• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen E3 Discussion Thread!

pedrito3_poke

Banana
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    BPXar5L.png

Cool! Maybe this will replace some HMs...

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Its over! Were you guys satisfied with the features?

The female character name is Yvonne

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Alot of people said that they would add fletchling to their team cause it looks bland and generic. Look now I knew it would be epic once it evolves. Its my favorite pokemon so far keep them coming GameFreak

Talonflame
    An evolved form of the recently announced Fletchling, Talonflame is a Fire- and Flying-type Pokémon that gains a whole new level of speed and firepower. It dives at foes, and then attacks with devastating kicks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    I'm beyond please a bucketload of new features and Awesome looking pokemon besides Skrelp (looks very funny)

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
    Years
  • I sooo can't wait for it. There is going to be a Midnight release at EB games and I am going to it with all my Pokemon and Pikachu badges, going to attach my Pikachu plush doll to my head (tape) and be the first person in New Zealand to get there hands on Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.

I am so very exited about this and am like going hyper thinking about it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Wow! The information revealed today has been completely amazing! I'm so excited about the new Pokemon and new type, which I highly doubted, but I'm glad to be wrong.

Also, the new way to interact with your Pokemon is an awesome feature in my opinion. To me, it'd make up for the lack of them following...if they don't include that that is.

Now, I just want to know the evolutions of the starters. Hopefully they'll reveal them during E3. Man! I can't wait til October 12th :D

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • Talonflame just isn't a good name. Names are normaly two words smushed together, not two words side by side.

Flechimney is my suggestion for a better name.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014

Wow, Skrelp! I know most people won't like it but I love this thing already. The concept behind it, the design, everything! The typing is interesting as well since it's only been done twice before.

Man I gotta admit every time I see a new Pokémon I say to myself "that's definitely my new favorite." Every single one they've shown us so far looks amazing. This generation will definitely be nothing but amazing. Haven't been even close to this excited for Pokémon since HG/SS.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2013
    Talonflame
    An evolved form of the recently announced Fletchling, Talonflame is a Fire- and Flying-type Pokémon that gains a whole new level of speed and firepower. It dives at foes, and then attacks with devastating kicks.

Whole new level of speed and firepower?

According to that, I expect to see it have a base speed AND attack of AT LEAST 130 on both...

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    That possibly exaggeration. PR do that a lot to get the crowd as hyped as possible.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I'm already interested in Talonflame! I think I'll have it in my team, along with Froakie.

And I hope the Haunter line is in the Kalos Pokedex, so that I can have Gengar as well!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • PokéBeach has the questions and answers displayed on their site, and this one interested me:

PokéBeach.com said:
    Q - Are you planning on working on DLC?
    A - Are you talking about additional content like Mystery Dungeon? That's in the top 3 of questions I was hoping I wouldn't get asked. We don't have anything we can announce today."

Not so much the DLC part, but the top three questions that he didn't want to be asked.
    I wonder what the other two were? I'm thinking one of them had to do with the possibility of a Ruby/Sapphire remake.

Back