• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia (M)

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
  • oh gosh i can't tell you guys how sorry i am for not attending to this in so long. so many things have come up in my personal life that have conflicted with my time on here.
    i think it would be easier for everyone if i was removed from this if i haven't been already. y sincerest apologies.

While I may not speak for everyone, no worries uoneko. Things happen that are beyond our control. I haven't been very active myself today (not that I really am) because my cousin was arrested for grand theft auto.

On a side note, I'm fine with my place in the back. Although, I can deal with only two clones like everyone else, seeing as I have my ever faithful companion. Manadhon out.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Its fine uoneko. Things happen. About my position i'm fine, but i think i must agree with Morty. However the decision is not mine.

Years
  • oh gosh i can't tell you guys how sorry i am for not attending to this in so long. so many things have come up in my personal life that have conflicted with my time on here.
    i think it would be easier for everyone if i was removed from this if i haven't been already. y sincerest apologies.

You already requested to be removed via PM and I took the actions to do so. If your coming back, that's another story, but otherwise, you've already requested removal.

If your name is still on the roster, then I apologize, I haven't gotten around to it yet.

If you want to rejoin, just discuss it with me and I can help reinsert you.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I edited my last post. I think it needed to be edited because i forgot to mention that i entered the pokemon center.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • So sorry for the extremely long post, but I didn't have internet for a few days so I just came up with it on the spot and decided to just put it there as a flashback. It does explain just how OP the Aura is but I will only use him in battle if I'm against NPC's. Well it's not that OP. Depends how you use it I guess. I just get annoyed how pokémon is so basic. I mean, you have moves that fire in straight lines and such, and special moves that do nothing but basic things, so why can't these special moves be used as offensive moves, and the offensive energy moves be reshaped and used strategically. I don't know I always think of ways that you could use these moves in the real world if they were real but in the games it's so straight forward and basic that it's actually quite irritating. Wooh. Okay rant over thank you if you read all this.

Years
  • I'm sorry for my absence. A LOT has happened since I last popped back here.
    College has started up with me again, but I still intend to keep Earth and Sky going.

Another bit to my absence that in my ace to earn a little extra money. I agreed to help fix a computer for a friend. I run the machine to check it out and the computer was PACKED with malware. There was one particular breed of malware that got into the wireless OS on my router and started to crash my network as if it were the terminator vs. the humans.

I got the router replaced.

On top of that. I'm a little confused here. Did Gelius leave the trainer battle to look for a silver wing or.... what?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gelius had left to find his friend and look for the wings after having a fallout with Cabbage and trying to prove that he is not a screw up. Also i think that Gelius finished his battle.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Yeah well Sh** happens. Agh school starts again so my second year of GCSE's is beginning soon but I seriously don't care :P I never let school bother me before and I shan't let it bother me now! WOOH!

On a serious note glad to hear from you again! Hope you didn't contract the virus when working around it. Did you wear safety gloves and a mask to prevent infection. This isn't a serious note...

Also I think I'm gonna make Luke try and force everyone not to follow unless you guys don't want to follow anyways because Luke at this point is going to be frustrated with Gelius I decided that. Dunno why. Don't ask how my brain works because I don't have an answer...

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Well next week school is starting and i will sure be forbidden form coming here. So if i do not come Quto, you or Cabbage could control my character while i'm out. If not possible... i will find a solution because i do not want to leave the rp.

Years
  • I'll look into it Gelius.

I've finally made a post. I've been trying to follow through here and made my best attempt to post.

If I'm missing anything, let me know so I can tie up my loose ends.

I've updated the Badge Progress and added the badge components.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, we want Earth & Sky to keep thriving at least... So we put it up in the spotlight in the Roleplay Corner :) Hope you'll pull through despite school and all!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • If new people joined life would be great :D Thaaaank yooooo

Quto my head hurts and I couldn't remember the entire goal of this mission so I need you to brief me up on that in IC or something if that's okay :)

Years
  • Thank you Adventure for putting this into the spotlight, I greatly appreciate the help. :3

Moving on; My next post took some time since Morty requested the journal with the herbs, berries and roots.

I litterally had to dig back through the OLD Earth and Sky Iteration, which is surprisingly still on the forum board, somewhere, and go through every post I posted on every root, flower, herb, berry, nut and leaf. I then had to compile it into a list and re-do the descriptions to better update it for this iteration.

THIS was a LOT OF WORK! I could have just slapped on something similar and whatnot, though it would hurt my pride as a writer. So I took the time to look through it once more.

Were still heading for Gaia's Heart the second we pull Gelius out of whatever he's tumbled himself into.

We will then get to see Earth and Sky's version of 'Team Rocket' if we can get there.

On a separate note, I don't think anyone will join or form teams since were already far into the RP of arriving on Lethia.
    There should be a way for others to either meet up or attempt to form their own teams.

Or at least that's my logic; It was a problem with sign-ups in the previous iteration. People didn't sign-up because we were a far way's ahead yet we were never any closer to finishing our adventure. Though that was my own problem that I caused and attempted to solve on my own accord before I let it die.

If anyone has any ideas of what we could do to encourage others to join in, I'm all ears.

If any ideas relate to allow legendary pokemon on starting teams; I'm going to have to put my foot down and strongly say no. Where's the fun in a challenge when you have something to tear through it instantly.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I completely agree with you. Gelius also is looking for a good trainer to keep the Trapinch Egg. If anyone wants the egg just say.

Edit: i do not know if Mega Evolution is possible so i'm really out of ideas.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I am so sorry about my last post. I just thought it would be great because happy and lust are the complete opposites of Kelden and Luke's characters. I hope you don't mind casual flirtation. :3

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I understand. If you are confused, Gelius escaped in exactly 3 hours and 40 minutes. Also Luke might want to take the Trapinch Egg. If you want, because i'm not forcing you. Its an option.

Years
  • I am so sorry about my last post. I just thought it would be great because happy and lust are the complete opposites of Kelden and Luke's characters. I hope you don't mind casual flirtation. :3

I think it would be quite hilarious. XD

Though be aware, Like I mentioned, the stuff doesn't last, just try to put a cap somewhere down the line when to stop it.

Back