• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easiest Final Bosses

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
Years
  • the easyies last boss is the one in animal crossing.its so easy because there is no last boss.:)lol

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • Gex: deep cover Gecko, Rez was very easy to defeat.
    Sonic 3D: final fight, pretty basic to dodge and attack.
    Super Mario World: Bowser in the floaty thing, 3 Mechakoopas to his nut, and he was out.
    Super Mario Bros 3: Bowser, just dodging his attacks and he falls through the floor. easy.

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
    Years
  • I think...

Spoiler:

... from Halo 3 really takes the cake here. I mean seriously, three shots from the laser and he's gone.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    the easyies last boss is the one in animal crossing.its so easy because there is no last boss.:)lol

Well, I don't think it counts. Oh wait, now I know the boss! It's Mr. Resetti!

Pokemon D/P - Arceus

Arceus is technically the final boss, as it's the strongest pokemon in the game and possibly one of the last events that's going to be released. While it's awesome if you fight Arceus without using a Master Ball, the good ol' FocuSash Endeavor Attack Rattata trick basically massacares it. Do that, stall, toss a couple of Ultras/Dusks/Timers/Quicks, you got it.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I dont think that counts really. Its there to be caught not beat. pokemon-wise the E4 were relatively easy, even in my noob days.

ThePokeKid

Red wants to battle!
    Years
  • 1. Atlas at the end of Bioshock, very easy, took me like a minute
    2. Saren at the end of Mass Effect...come on, you shoot him about...5 times with a PISTOL and he goes down
    3. Saints Row, all the bosses at the end are just horrible
    4. Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask, if you have the Fierce Diety mask, you can kill him in about a second

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Final Fantasy games always seem to have an easy last boss. FF7 was a let down. He was easy as the last limit breaks and ultimate weapons were easy to get.

Kingdom Hearts 2 final boss was easy. I didn't have any trouble with it.

Devil May Cry 2 had a really easy final boss. I did it in a matter of minutes. I barely got hit at all.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I feel that none of the final bosses are that easy, but I know that some of the other bosses in the middle of some games are harder than finals. I for one don't know any particular game though.

Years
  • Fire Emblem Scared Stones was easy the Demon King gets braggeed about in the whole game and all you need is Myrhh and some others with scared items

Back