• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easily Addicted to...?

What Are Your Easily Addicted to?

• Instant Message

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Video Games

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Cute girls / guys / flirting

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Anime

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Manga

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • TV

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Forums / Blogs

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Alcohol =x

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • You don't want to know

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Food

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    What can you like so much that you can do, like, nonstop, without exhaustion? :P

Votes are non-public.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Video games, manga and food. Yeah.I can spend hours playing a game if it manages to grasp my attention span. For manga, I get easily addicted to it as well, as long as the art is good and the storyline is interesting, I'll start saving up straight away to buy the next issue.

As for food. Yeahh, I can get addicted to any nice tasting food and continue eating it for about, a few days before stopping and taking it in moderation. Unless they aren't unheathly of course. For example, I've suddenly had a craving for one banana in the morning and night since Tuesday. ^^;;

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Food. People usually underestimate my eating power due to my size. If something tasted good, I'll never get tired of eating as much as I like.

Videogames. As long its fun, boredom busting and challenging with a bit of fighting involved and not luck based, I can play it till the finish.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    If it's a good Video Game, i get addicted. But other than that I get addicted to anime, manga, and books if they're good.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    If i am really into a TV show that i think has been well directed and thought of brilliantly then i could watch many episodes without getting bored or tired.

~Kipper~

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Im addicted to 2 animes right now, and go on 4 forums. And on top of that, I still instant message all the time with people on those forums and people in school. Im a busy, busy person ^^'

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I chose anime, manga, other and you don't wanna know.

When I find a good manga or anime with interesting characters, cute canon pairings and good plot I usually get hooked really soon <3
    Also I get addicted some good songs, AMVs and books.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I'm easily addicted to animes, mangas, video games, food (especially those Cheeze-It four cheese things xDD), and CHARACTERS <3

I can go on character obsessive streaks for weeks on end xD And character hating just as easily :x I don't bash, though. I swear I never bash, but I do loathe characters sometimes xP I won't name any, since it's mean, but I've obsessed over Naruto, Sasuke, Rock Lee, Sasori, Shikamaru, Ino and Sakura from Naruto, all the Host Club from OHHC, and Demyx, Axel, Sora, Roxas, and Riku from Kingdom Hearts, and MANY more o_o;;

And want to know the worst part? Depending on whether I love or hate a character, I'll go in depth with their personality to figure out exactly WHY I love/hate them xD Just so it's justified. *is a weirdo* I've written one for Risa Harada, Sora, Riku, Axel, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura.. Yeah :D

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Talking on MSN. That always keeps me awake...well, usually. xD; And I can't think of anything other than that. I get tired of things easily.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Vegemite XD

Forums..Making everything look as good as I can make it..Talking to certain people..

Yeah, not that much as I can think of really XD

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    Instant message and forums.

Apparently the way I act around girls who don't know me is flirtatious, or so they say. After a week or two they figure out that's just how I act around people in general. But I do like me a pretty/awesome lass =x.

ShadowHero

Whirl-Islands Co-Webmaster
    Years
    Probably MSN. I will talk on for hours and hours about pointless stuff.

I do tend to have obsessions with some of the characters from Bleach every now and then. I've been obsessed with Rukia for 6 months now. 0_0

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Anime, manga, video games, forums and, like Chuchino, characters x3

I'm always obsessing about one character or another. I'm not only 'addicted' to characters I like, but those I hate/really really dislike aswell (damn you, Anon! But you're still cute to me =3) Yeah... Characters I'm currently obsessed with include L, Light, Near from Death Note, Ueki, Sano, Robert from Law of Ueki, almost every friggin' character in Kingdom Hearts, especially Roxas (<3) and Naruto, Gaara, Shikamaru and loads more from Naruto, and loads more characters...

Back