• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee vs Cubchoo

Eevee or Cubchoo

• Total voters

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
Years
  • That's right fellow members of PC! It's a battle of cuteness! One so epic that it's a WAR of cuteness!
    Eevee vs Cubchoo
    Eevee vs Cubchoo

So, who do you prefer, Eevee or Cubchoo?​

Yukimi

Nautical Star
    Years
  • Perhaps I'm just enamored with the idea of finally having a polar bear Pokemon, but I pick Cubchoo.
    Sooo cute. :)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • eevee is cuter. the bear has a cold and with that snot bubble i wouldnt want to be near it >.>

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • How are these two even analogous? You've got a normal-type fox with 9001 evolved forms and an ice-type bear with just one. XD

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I'd go with both.
    They're just so cute in their 'different' ways. :cer_laugh:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • The little ice bear might be cute but Eevee is so much cuter then that thing. Even in it's evolution forms is cuter, each Eevee evolution is so cute. The final form of that snow bear is ok looking but not cute.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Neither. :/
    I don't like both of them and Venipede is thousands times more adorable.
    But, if I was forced to choose, then Eevee. It can at least evolve to a cool Pokemon, not an ugly bear with some.....fur...

Back