• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelution fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
    @chef30
    You can only have up to 2 partners. Maybe edit your post. Either way, Nice to meet you. :3

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    An Eeveelution Fan Club ^_^

Name: vaporeon7
    Why you want to join: VAPOREON IS MY FAVOURITE!
    Partner(s): Vaporeon!

Current topic:What new move (existing or made-up) would you give to which Eeveevolution?

I think all Eeveelutions should be able to learn a move like Hidden Power that can go up to 90B/P and it should only be able to be learnt by them.

Welcome Vaporeon 7 i hade a feeling you would join have a nice time here!,
    Hmmm yeah hidden power would be a great move for them or just eevee

I didn't speak chinese...
    & do you really want the details of why I'm bitter toward the makers of the games?

Uh "I dont speak chinees" is a figure of speech boy no'one knows them around here.

Hi there, shiny! I would like to join, plz.

Name: Chef30
    Why you want to join: Because I have always been a BIG fan of eveelutions.
    Partner(s): Leafeon, Umbreon, Glaceon and Espeon.

Oh hi Chef30 glad you joined enjoy your time here and you can only have up to 2 partners so i will just take Glaceon and espeon if you want to change partners with leafeon or umbreon just tell ;)
    oh and you can start by awnsering the current topic,

Current topic:What new move (existing or made-up) would you give to which Eeveevolution?

thanks reply soon!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    @Vaporeon7
    Nice to see you around here, Vaporeon...7. :3 (I might start calling you Vappy, but not out of laziness. xD)

Hm... I don't think I can contribute much to the topic anymore, but I do like how everyone thinks in a bit of a variety. Umbreon seems to be getting more ideas than a lot of the others, so I'll see if I can brainstorm something for the others. (but no promises~) .u.

You should investigate a bit on Bulbapedia on each Eeveelution, like I did to Umbreon. I'll return later for my results on Glaceon.

Years
    What new move (existing or made-up) would you give to which Eeveevolution?
    Actually, even though the Eeveelutions do not have decent level-up movesets, most of them can learn good moves via TMs or move tutoring.

Glaceon, which has an excellent special attack however needs a decent special Ice type move with good accuracy, so I'd give it Ice Beam. Wait, did I ever mention TMs? This is actually keeping in mind that it's counterpart Leafeon, with a high Attack stat, has got the move Leaf Blade.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok, I'll ust have espion and glaceon :) I would give espion psychic and I would give glaceon hail and blizard.
    Espeon already learns Psychic by leveling up and Glaceon also learns Hail and Blizzard. I think the topic wants you to think of moves that they don't learn by default and you would like to give them.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Espeon already learns Psychic by leveling up and Glaceon also learns Hail and Blizzard. I think the topic wants you to think of moves that they don't learn by default and you would like to give them.
    That is indeed what I had in mind when I suggested the topic.

shinysweety

Years
    Ok, I'll ust have espion and glaceon :) I would give espion psychic and I would give glaceon hail and blizard.

You are supposed to choose moves or make up a move the eeveelutions dont have but dont feel bad at first i had a little trouble finding out to so maby you could make up some moves for glaceon and espeon but right know i have a move for Umbreon,

Name:Stardust
    Effect:May cause an status condition according to the weather,
    if its sunny burns the foe, If its raining it may make the foe fall asleep,if hailing may freeze the foeand if its normal or cloudy may paralize the foe.

i think this is a sweet move dont you?

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years
    You are supposed to choose moves or make up a move the eeveelutions dont have but dont feel bad at first i had a little trouble finding out to so maby you could make up some moves for glaceon and espeon but right know i have a move for Umbreon,

Name:Stardust
    Effect:May cause an status condition according to the weather,
    if its sunny burns the foe, If its raining it may make the foe fall asleep,if hailing may freeze the foeand if its normal or cloudy may paralize the foe.

i think this is a sweet move dont you?
    I actually like the sound of this move, seems like it might be quite useful. I have a move for Flareon, but to be honest it's not really any good.

Name: Flame Whip
    Type: Fire
    Description: The user's tail ignites and it then proceeds to strike the foe continuously with its tail.
    Power: 85
    Accuracy: 90

What do you think?

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
    Description: The user's tail ignites and it then proceeds to strike the foe continuously with its tail.

What do you think?
    Actually, this is one of my favorites out of the ones I've seen so far. Moves don't necessarily need to be powerful or elaborate, and not all moves are "good" for most situations, so I think it's just fine. ;3
    If I may ask, however, is this a move that attacks each turn until it misses, a little like Outrage or Thrash--but minus the confusion and 2-3 turn limit)? o: Just making sure~

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years

Actually, this is one of my favorites out of the ones I've seen so far. Moves don't necessarily need to be powerful or elaborate, and not all moves are "good" for most situations, so I think it's just fine. ;3
    If I may ask, however, is this a move that attacks each turn until it misses, a little like Outrage or Thrash--but minus the confusion and 2-3 turn limit)? o: Just making sure~
    Thanks! Yeah, kind of. It lasts for 2-4 turns and may cause a burn.

shinysweety

Years
    I actually like the sound of this move, seems like it might be quite useful. I have a move for Flareon, but to be honest it's not really any good.

What do you think?

Thanks and great idea for a move if it was realy i would be 100% sure i would teach that move to my Flareon(Flara the Flareon my Flareon ;))

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years
    Okay, I think I have one more. This time, for Jolteon.

Name: Speed Surge
    Type: Electric
    Description: The user covers its body in electricity to raise it's speed by 2 levels for five turns. If a physical attack is used while this move is in effect the foe may be parylized.
    Accuracy: 100

Any good?

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
    Name: Speed Surge
    Type: Electric
    Description: The user covers its body in electricity to raise it's speed by 2 levels for five turns. If a physical attack is used while this move is in effect the foe may be parylized.
    Accuracy: 100

Any good?

YES. Another one I like. You seem to make well-balanced moves, that aren't super-powered like a psuedo-Giga Impact without a recharge turn. xP

Also, wondering when we'll be getting a new topic~

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years

YES. Another one I like. You seem to make well-balanced moves, that aren't super-powered like a psuedo-Giga Impact without a recharge turn. xP

Also, wondering when we'll be getting a new topic~
    Thanks again! Well, that's what I was aiming for. While I do enjoy coming up with these moves I would also like a new topic.

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years
    As I have said before I wouldn't mind a Ghost-type Eeveelution. Here's two pics of what it could look like.
    Spoiler:

shinysweety

Years
    As I have said before I wouldn't mind a Ghost-type Eeveelution. Here's two pics of what it could look like.
    Spoiler:

nice i like the big one,
    I think eevee has alot of evo's but it would be nice for more like ghost or flying those are what i realy wana see anyway i have an idea for flying type,
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back