• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelution fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years
    nice i like the big one,
    I think eevee has alot of evo's but it would be nice for more like ghost or flying those are what i realy wana see anyway i have an idea for flying type,
    Spoiler:
    I'm going with the second one since it has more of that Eeveelution charm!

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years
    mmm me too defenatly more like the other evo's cause its face if like umbreons and some others,
    Oh and a steel eeveelution would also be nice call it meatleon or so,
    Spoiler:
    Reminds me of the demon Ghost-type. It looks like a Steel-type but dosen't have that charm.
    I never thought a Dragon-type Eeveelution would work but this pic has convinced me otherwise.
    Eeveelution fan club

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    In reply to the new topic, I already said I'd like to see an evolution for each type & a evo for those...

& I was wondering...
    What do you guys think of my move for Flareon?
    (I named it Flare Up... If no one remembers it, I can post it again.)

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Reminds me of the demon Ghost-type. It looks like a Steel-type but dosen't have that charm.
    I never thought a Dragon-type Eeveelution would work but this pic has convinced me otherwise.
    Eeveelution fan club

Hmm yeah i found that steel eeveelution pic in a fakedex with those other flying types too,
    Oh and wow its amazing how that eeveelution dragon was created it has,

1.The eeveelution charm ;)
    2.Like Vaporeon it has a type of tail Vaporeon has i kind of mermaid tail while this one has a type of Drgon tail and also it defenatly has ears like Vaporeon wich makes it eeveelistic lol!
    3.It kinda has a red thing on its neck like a beard eevee has one too wich also makes it fit in.
    4.All the details are just like the eeveelutions especualy like Vaporeon well the body shape and ears atleast.
    5.the colors are verry speciale for a eeveelution i would have never made a dragon green i would have made it grey so i think this eeveelution should acctualy well be an real eeveelution,
    Well thats all i gues.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Name: SpartaKiss
    Why you want to join: Leafeon is the greatest pokemon ever

Partner(s): Leafeon (Of Course)

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
    I don't really have any pictures to share, but yes, ones with an "eeveelution charm" are what it would take to make it in my book. I think one I want more than anything is a ground-type Eeveelution, but closer to a desert feel rather than just dirt and earth colors and such.

Also, because I'm big on art, and it only seems right, I would appreciate having source links to them pictures. :3 It's common courtesy to the artists as well~

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
    @The Nightmare
    Win. So are all the other ones that are getting thrown about, as I'm bias towards eeveelutions in general.

Probably the only thing that turns me off of eeveelution ideas others get, are because they don't always seem like they belong to the Eevee family, but rather one of their own or something. xP
    But maybe that's just me being picky.

shinysweety

Years
    Name: mzmingle

Why you want to join: Eeveeloutions are awesome!
    Partner(s): Eevee, Umbreon

Oh hi mzmingle welcome to the eeveelution fan club enjoy your time here and you can start by awnsering are current topic,
    Current topic: Do you think there should have been a rock,ground,ghost,flying or dragon eeveelution?

Name: SpartaKiss
    Why you want to join: Leafeon is the greatest pokemon ever
    Partner(s): Leafeon (Of Course)
    Oh hi Spartakiss welcome to the eeveelution fan club enjoy your time here
    and you can start by awnsering are current topic,
    Current topic: Do you think there should have been a rock,ground,ghost,flying or dragon eeveelution?

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2012
    Yeah i think there should of been all of them types but designing a Flying and Dragon eeveelution and keeping the Eevee look would of been some challenge

Years
    Do you think there should have been a rock,ground,ghost,flying or dragon Eeveelution?
    I'm not really keen on a Rock, Ground or Flying type Eeveelution, but Dragon and Ghost type Eeveelutions are the ones I'll be looking foward to. There are Psychic and Dark type Eeveelutions, so I'm pretty sure that there would be a Ghost type as well. As for the Dragon one, I just want to see a fierce looking Eeveelution, that's why. XD

shinysweety

Years
    Yeah i think there should of been all of them types but designing a Flying and Dragon eeveelution and keeping the Eevee look would of been some challenge

Mhm i think so too it would realy be great for a ghost type too you know cause it would be able to do such cool stuff like vanish and reapear go through walls stuff like other ghost pokemon do too.

Do you think there should have been a rock,ground,ghost,flying or dragon Eeveelution?
    I'm not really keen on a Rock, Ground or Flying type Eeveelution, but Dragon and Ghost type Eeveelutions are the ones I'll be looking foward to. There are Psychic and Dark type Eeveelutions, so I'm pretty sure that there would be a Ghost type as well. As for the Dragon one, I just want to see a fierce looking Eeveelution, that's why. XD

Dragon eeveelutions dont have to be fiers like redsiner showed,
    Spoiler:

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
    Mhm i think so too it would realy be great for a ghost type too you know cause it would be able to do such cool stuff like vanish and reapear go through walls stuff like other ghost pokemon do too.

Was just reminded of something:

I don't know why, but for some reason I've always been under the impression that Umbreon could go through shadows. Not like some sort of teleportation, but more like being able to go through extremely tight spaces that are quite dark.
    I know it isn't canon, so it must have come up in a story I read one time. Thought it was interesting at the time, and I still do. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    shinysweety said:
    New topic: Do you think there should have been a rock,ground,ghost,flying or dragon eeveelution?

Either a ghost or a dragon eeveelution would be best. I don't know how there would be a Flying eeveelution since there hasn't been a primary Flying pokemon.

Eeveelution fan club

Oh my god, I think that fan-made eeveelution looks amazing!

shinysweety

Years
    Was just reminded of something:

I don't know why, but for some reason I've always been under the impression that Umbreon could go through shadows. Not like some sort of teleportation, but more like being able to go through extremely tight spaces that are quite dark.
    I know it isn't canon, so it must have come up in a story I read one time. Thought it was interesting at the time, and I still do. :3

Yeah now that you talk about it i think Umbreon does too i think iv seen a Umbreon going through a wall somewhere but maby that was a dream or a fake memory.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    I'm wondering...

Would anyone like to see evolution of the evolutions that Eevee already got?

I would... & I think it's possible because a Pokemon can evolve up to Stage 2. The Eeveevolutions are Stage 1.
    (using trading card game termology)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back