• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelution fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I would bring Vaporeon to the contests, and have it use Aurora Beam. Though it is not a very effective move, it'll still give me the points and some appeal to the judges.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Which Eeveelution would you bring in a cool contest with which moves?

I'd bring a Vaporeon to any contest (well duh).

I'd have my precious Vaporeon use the awesome Hydro Pump, Shadow Ball, Aurora Beam and Hyper Beam. I think they are some cool looking moves Vaporeon can learn. I would have chosen Acid Armour but the judges wouldn't like for Vaporeon to completely disappear.

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
  • Which Eeveelution would you bring in a cool contest with which moves?

I'd bring a Vaporeon to any contest (well duh).

I'd have my precious Vaporeon use the awesome Hydro Pump, Shadow Ball, Aurora Beam and Hyper Beam. I think THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER are some cool looking moves Vaporeon can learn. I would have chosen Acid Armour but the judges wouldn't like for Vaporeon to completely disappear.

I wouldn't have guessed you would use Vaporeon. o: How could I ever. /shot

Honestly though, I think the only reason I haven't participated in this topic is because I would obviously use Umbreon, who only has maybe 5 moves for the Cool contest to use, unless I decide to go through and find combos or something. =w=;;;;
    Eevee would be my next choice, because she would be my only other eeveelution, but she would only have 3 moves, not including non-Cool ones... Not much better. xD;;

I would pick Glaceon then, just for the puns~ Sadly, I don't know any contest moves for Glaceon. Especially when it comes to the games. Soooo... in the end, it would be Jolteon, and his/her moveset would be:

Thundershock
    Quick Attack
    Roar
    Iron Tail

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
  • ...Did I miss something? Where has everyone went?

I don't think you missed anything. Just some momentary confusion and deadness. =w=;;

It's been awhile, so to answer Stoney:
    I'd have to say I would be... hm... well, I'm pretty bias towards Umbreon. xD I sleep during the day when I can, and stay up regardless. I'm quiet when I want to be too.
    But, based on personality it's hard to say. I guess I would probably be either Umbreon, Glaceon, or Vaporeon, as my personality seems to be a mix of those three. Quiet, calm, not that talkative in practice even if I like to talk, and with a bit of a quirky personality.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I have no idea. Seems like the owner of the club simply disappeared. I guess we could just answer Stoney's topic.

What Eeveevolution you think you would be based on personality?

Personality-wise, it would be Umbreon. Umbreon is so mysterious in a way, and adores the darkness. That's how I am. I'm very mysterious when it comes to people I do not know, because I'm extremely shy. Umbreon is also tough. I'm always tough on enemies and rivals.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • I'd pick Flareon for myself.

This is because I have a fighter's drive & a lover's heart, both of which I'd call spiritual fires.

People may not see this or see little, for I show mostly the trait of the flame on a lit candle:

Quiet, gentle & warming.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Haven't seen people here in awhile... maybe a new topic will help...
    Here's my suggestion:

Spoiler:

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • Haven't seen people here in awhile... maybe a new topic will help...
    Here's my suggestion:

Spoiler:

Yeah, no one bearly posts here so a new topic would make a big help for people to start posting like mad about the topic because nothing really happening much. Is the banners done yet because it's been a long time they haven't showed up. Yes they should put a gym leader with strong eveevolutions like vaporeon and etc, but it should be a level 40+ or 50+ because evees are really strong when they evolve and not just because they are cute.

I found an image for rules with evee on it.

Eeveelution fan club

Last edited:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • When I said Champion, I meant the dude/dudette after the Elite 4...

In this case, I think the Eeveevolutions will be Lv.60-75.

(High level opponents are good in my book... make it easier to raise pokemons to Lv.100... you can imagen that I feel upset that Cynthia's & Miyamoto's pokemons on B/W are not as high leveled as Red's on G/S & HG/SS...)

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years
  • When I said Champion, I meant the dude/dudette after the Elite 4...
    I know, but in my opinion a Gym Leader who specializes in Eeveelutions would be better; since a Champion who does wouldn't take much effort to defeat if you know their Pokémon are all Eeveelutions.

(High level opponents are good in my book... make it easier to raise pokemons to Lv.100... you can imagen that I feel upset that Cynthia's & Miyamoto's pokemons on B/W are not as high leveled as Red's on G/S & HG/SS...)
    Since leveling up is much easier in B/W it dosen't bother me as much, but it still would have been nice to have a challange.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back