• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:El Capitano+Marthmaster's Banner Shop:.

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
Years
  • uh, for me i sort of do. If you say something "dark" for example, i try to make it as dark as possible.

So yeah, it just kinda depends on the stock tho, 'cause it's kinda ridiculous to take a light and happy stock/render and then use it in a dark sig, 'cause it won't go together, and the overall graphic will clash.

Hope i'm not too confusing.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Thank you marthmaster! Now to complete my signature i will need one more banner, but i'm not requesting it now

P.S when I do request it I want El Capitano to make it

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    FORM
    Sig Size: I really have no idea about the technicalities, so just standard size please :P
    Image:

Sig Text: Proud Owner of a Gibson Les Paul. 50 years on and STILL the best guitar around.
    Theme: Up to you, go wild :)

Sig Size:400 x 170
    Image:https://www.anobsession.keybladewars.com/SORA-WALLPAPER.jpg
    The Keyblade
    Sig Text: Siimo

Cut off the stuff under the actual picture. Make to background black and white. Put the keyblade in the right hand side where the white Sora is and put (text) Siimo over that. Blend the black and white together (left side white and gets darker the farther you go right).

Your link was broken, sorry it seems like we ignored you. Find a better link then I will make your sig :)

EDIT: PS. Susselmuch, scythemaster, and cooley I will make your banners. And I will make your's Siimo once you give me new image links.

Sig Size: Standard Size
    Image: https://www.red-5-collectibles.com/images/Ben 10 Logo.jpg
    https://comics.cartoonnetwork.com.au/flaon/us/images/play_right_ben.jpg
    Sig Text: (Top) Bradrz (bottom)It's Hero Time!
    Theme: Battle, Fighting

What do you mean by standard size. Is there a standard size??

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • id like to request two more please

Sig Size: 480 x 200
    Image:

Sig Text: You won't get to see the tears I've cried.
    Theme: um kinda of passionate but that anime/emo passion, if that makes any sense

Note: When you make the banner make sure you get rukia's face and the big butterfly in it and put the text in the bottom left-hand corner

and

Image:

Sig Text: Always and Forever, I will protect you.
    Theme: um kinda of passionate but that anime/emo passion, if that makes any sense

Note: When you make the banner make sure you get ichigo's face and the big butterfly in it and put the text along his blade

Id also like to request that marthmaster make these and that he do the same thing to them as he did to my renji banner he made please and thank you ^^

id like to request two more please

Image:

Sig Text: You won't get to see the tears I've cried.

Note: When you make the banner make sure you get rukia's face and the big butterfly in it and put the text in the bottom left-hand corner

and

Image:

Sig Text: Always and Forever, I will protect you.

Note: When you make the banner make sure you get ichigo's face and the big butterfly in it and put the text along his blade

Id also like to request that marthmaster make these and that he do the same thing to them as he did to my renji banner he made please and thank you ^^

I have a question Xairmo. Do you want it to be the same style as your other one, so it will match? Or is it for a different forum? But if you do want it the same style, I think Marth should do it again, kuz I don't know exactly what he did. Maybe the furry effect in the GIMPressionist filter

FORM
    Sig Size: I really have no idea about the technicalities, so just standard size please :P
    Image:

Sig Text: Proud Owner of a Gibson Les Paul. 50 years on and STILL the best guitar around.
    Theme: Up to you, go wild :)

Alrighty here is your set. Um I know you requested the text in the sig, but personaly I think you should just do something like this.

^:.Proud Owner of a Gibson Les Paul. 50 years on and STILL the best guitar around..:^​

Anyway, that is just what I think. You can use either banner.

BTW that is just what it would look like if you put it in your signature

Last edited:

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Ok here I go again!

Sig Size:400 x 170
    Image:

Sig Text: Siimo

Take out the
    "Kingdom Hearts
    Chain of Memories" But leave the picture of the heart and the Japanese text! Make the backgroud black and white (the right is black and the farther you go left it gets lighter) please.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    I have a question Xairmo. Do you want it to be the same style as your other one, so it will match? Or is it for a different forum? But if you do want it the same style, I think Marth should do it again, kuz I don't know exactly what he did. Maybe the furry effect in the GIMPressionist filter

Alrighty here is your set. Um I know you requested the text in the sig, but personaly I think you should just do something like this.

^:.Proud Owner of a Gibson Les Paul. 50 years on and STILL the best guitar around..:^​

Wow, thanks! Those are great :D

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I have a question Xairmo. Do you want it to be the same style as your other one, so it will match? Or is it for a different forum? But if you do want it the same style, I think Marth should do it again, kuz I don't know exactly what he did. Maybe the furry effect in the GIMPressionist filter

yea i want it to be the same style as the one i already have so u should have marth make it again.

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
  • Your link was broken, sorry it seems like we ignored you. Find a better link then I will make your sig :)

EDIT: PS. Susselmuch, scythemaster, and cooley I will make your banners. And I will make your's Siimo once you give me new image links.

What do you mean by standard size. Is there a standard size??

I mean about this size:
    320 x 150
    Is that ok? :P Thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I like your work.Avatar:yes.Sig size whatever looks best.Avatar size:150x150.Images:Click click.Sig text:Watching......Avatar text:none​

Back