• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:El Capitano+Marthmaster's Banner Shop:.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Umm just a question but is anybody gonna do my request? (Sorry to be impatient)
    & if your wondering its on the 3rd page near the bottom

Trainer17

Kaizoku-ō
    Years
    Hi There..This Is My First Time Requesting A Banner..:)
    I Dnt know how to describe the sizes, But Heres A Link About Roughly How It Should Look Like :)
    https://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t281/brancob/?action=view&current=soiherd.png

Rather than that, i need two banners..one for personal another for the clan im in.

First Banner Info
    Image:i Cant Link Any Pictures, But Please Can You Use Lucario Pictures?Really Good Ones With Graphics?
    Sig Text:The Lone Warrior[In The Middle], Trainer17[Below It, But Abit To The Right]
    Theme: Make It Really Good With Graphics Like, 'The Background Of The Galaxy, Stars and glittery effect.

If You Can make Me This, I Can Decide To Put Up The Info On Banner 2:)

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    i want to request a banner

size: 350 by 200
    image(s):
    and https://img235.imageshack.us/img235/8701/381oj0.gif
    sig text: on the top make it say Pokemon Ocean Dive In in a cool greenish fornt .
    backround: a watery like pattern of blues
    thanks again

EDIT: NEVER MIND ALREADY GOT THE BANNER

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Hey can you forget my other request & do this one when you have time please

Sig Size: 400x150
    Image: https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4z3gv2s&s=1(You can use any of the pics I don't mind)
    Sig Text: Kanata
    Theme: Purple & Pink please

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Ok wow. I am extremely sorry to everyone. I will do some of those El~

In the time I have been offline here, I have honed my skills that I was working on when I joined here.
    2 examples of improved work:
    -if these are used, beware I will get it out of your signature-

Now, I will start on those once I get some freetime, new forums is up so I am a little rough~

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Ok everyone I am so incredibly sorry. I wasn't online for a long time because of school work I needed to get on top of. And I thought in my absence Marth or RanDumb would do requests. But, I guess not. But I bet they have a reason.
    Its no prob.I can wait

Years
    Sig Size: 400x300
    Image: .:El Capitano+Marthmaster's Banner Shop:. [Shrinking will definately be needed]
    Sig Text: Skii (Perhaps you could do it in white if its not much to ask?)
    Theme: Psychic-ish. (If you know what I mean?)

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I agree Mizuki though they skipped some requests & did more recent requests only

Exactly. Why should I wait to have my banner done, when they do more recent requests before mine?

Also, I would like to apologize to El capitano and anyone else who works here that I might've offended.

Back