• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA :eleanoractually:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi Loomie!

I see that you like Taiga from Toradora :D Who are some of your other favourite fictional characters? (can be from a video game, TV show, anime etc.)

Do you enjoy playing sports, if so which sports do you like?

Oop didn't answer this! Sorry Sophie!

1. Other favorites? Besides Eleanor you mean?
    Well, one of them still has to be Velvet, also from Tales of Berseria. Then I guess there is Agnes and Tiz from Bravely Default, Akiza Izinski and Reginald Kastle from Yugioh, Kurisu Makise from Steins Gate and Mikoto Misaka from A Certain Scientific Railgun!

2. I don't really enjoy sports, I don't have good stamina and I'm quite clumsy... that's why I've never really liked any sport too much, oops! Team sports are usually nice but only if I start getting the hang of it and feeling like I'm pulling my weight - something that has really happened only with floorball so far!
    As for individual sports I do enjoy biking enough, mostly for just leisure or getting around, but that's really it at this point... I would love to learn how to skate, but that will take some time~

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    If there were a theme song made for your life, what would it be?

Uhhhhh... Ain't it fun by Paramore could be one! That's what I'm going for now, because I don't really have many other ideas ;-;

Years
    whoaa Loomie i didn't know you were into guitar aaaa i can talk about that all day

love the choice of ESP, something to break away from the traditional Gibson/Fender debacle. do you have a preference in amps too if ever?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    whoaa Loomie i didn't know you were into guitar aaaa i can talk about that all day

love the choice of ESP, something to break away from the traditional Gibson/Fender debacle. do you have a preference in amps too if ever?

Nice :3c

Sadly I don't really know much about amps to have such a defined preference... not knowing any better, as of now I'm fine with Marshall amps, but who knows 😇

For the record, my amp is just a little Blackstar programmable - it gets the job done and it's easy to use, but I'm still quite disappointed because it's way too quiet in live settings and not that versatile compared to other similar amps... oops :)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Do you draw much? What is your favourite drawing? ^ ^

How would you describe your aesthetic in 5 words?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Do you draw much? What is your favourite drawing? ^ ^

How would you describe your aesthetic in 5 words?

How do I say this... well yes, I tend to draw a lot, but never for artistic purposes, so to speak. All my drawings are usually stuff like chemical structures, little force diagrams, maps... you know, anything that is meant more to showcase a concept quickly and immediately, rather than something that is meant to look pretty and artistic ;-;

Only back in March I've tried to improve a bit on my drawing abilities, especially with drawing people, mostly because I was looking to visualize my roleplay characters better and because I figured out that my convertible would let me draw on top of other images quite easily... oopsies! I haven't been very consistent with it and, especially at first, I've been mostly drawing on top of other images (usually from Picrew and similar sites), only adding the two or three details that I needed. As for the colors, I would always just use a single color and fill in spaces, and I've started to add some more variety only later - at least in my digital drawings!

Eventually I've tried getting better at drawing even without references, and I'm slowly making some progress - but even then, I still don't draw that much. Usually I only draw if I'm really in the mood for it and have a good idea~

As for the drawings...
    Spoiler:

My aesthetic? You mean lack thereof? 😭 Probably... tried and true, but impersonal? I just don't think I've created my own aesthetic yet and especially now I'm quite struggling with it... I usually just tend to go for things and colors that I'm already used to wear, and that's pretty much it. Sometimes I try to look more fancy and tend to overdo it, but it doesn't work too well anyways~

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?

It would probably end up being a close friend, either online or irl, but I can't help but give at least a honorable mention to Charlotte Wessels~
    Very sweet person, great singer, probably the only famous person I'd really love to meet and become friends with as of now!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    My aesthetic? You mean lack thereof? 😭 Probably... tried and true, but impersonal? I just don't think I've created my own aesthetic yet and especially now I'm quite struggling with it... I usually just tend to go for things and colors that I'm already used to wear, and that's pretty much it. Sometimes I try to look more fancy and tend to overdo it, but it doesn't work too well anyways~

Your aesthetic with other things like CSS design as well! :) Or even Pokémon designs, characters, that kind of thing! You seem to like turquoise colours and gradients, for example. ;)

What are your favourite things to do on a free day when there's nothing holding you back? (Prior to the pandemic but you can include now as well~)

What was the most fun you've had with a Pokémon challenge? ^ ^

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Your aesthetic with other things like CSS design as well! :) Or even Pokémon designs, characters, that kind of thing! You seem to like turquoise colours and gradients, for example. ;)

What are your favourite things to do on a free day when there's nothing holding you back? (Prior to the pandemic but you can include now as well~)

What was the most fun you've had with a Pokémon challenge? ^ ^

Oh, my aesthetic with CSS? How can I even describe it? I just like to experiment and try out different combination of colors, as long as they catch my eye or fit the rest of the theme I'm going for - but yes, you're right, I use gradients a lot, and I do like turquoise! I don't think I'm that good at picking color palettes, I don't have any experience in graphic design, but I just go with what inspires in a certain moment~

My favorite things to do on a free day? Surely playing guitar - it's one of those things that I don't always feel like doing, but there are times when I can just let myself go, and feel way much happier than before I start playing it. Even if I'm playing simple stuff! Then there's also chatting online, writing, playing games, and now that I'm moving my first steps into this world, drawing!

I really haven't done many challenges, oops! But some of the highlights include the league / last badges of last Halloween's level challenge (it really worked the way I intended, and let me use many new Pokémon in new ways) and my Flying Platinum monotype from years ago! Especially the first one was hell during Victory Road, with all those hard trainers, but it was such a great feeling to finally get past them - whereas the second was just me sweeping Cynthia with a lv. 48 Gyarados, and there's no way that doesn't put a big smirk on your face >:)

Years
    I'm pretty sure we talked about this during last GT, but what makes Eleanor so amazing?

Also what do you like about biology?

And is there any challenge you plan on doing this year?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm pretty sure we talked about this during last GT, but what makes Eleanor so amazing?

Also what do you like about biology?

And is there any challenge you plan on doing this year?

1. As a character, she's very well written and goes through some very heavy, strong development. She has great interactions with the rest of the cast of Berseria and is just very interesting in general, going from being an enemy of the main team to questioning her choices and situation, and finally joining Velvet instead. Her abilities are also quite unique, at least coming from my limited experience of JRPG games, going from nible melee attacks to some healing and support.
    She feels amazing to me specifically because I also find her very relatable, though. She's quite the naive person at first, seeing the world in black and white, and she's often hard with herself or - potentially - insecure, such as when she's first seen by Velvet, or when she loses to her and has to join the party. She's a bit stuck in her ways at first, even acting a bit childish sometimes. But she also reveals herself as a very caring individual, who shows her vulnerable and emotional side quite often but from there, starts trying to improve herself as a person and look for all the answers she still wants to reach.

2. The fact that I seem to understand it alright! But also... just how many things living beings can accomplish, and so efficiently too. All of their potential uses and applications. How complicated and daunting they can be even after all this time researching them, and how interesting it is to keep looking into this subject. How living beings can interact with the rest of the environment around them - not just humans!

3. Not sure actually, other than the usual challenge events. But I'd like to try the "Ones that got away" one, or try the level limit challenge again (so that I can turn it into an actual thread). I tend to decide all these things in a whim, so... oops!

By the way, I've just reached 2000 posts in here! That's an incredible accomplishment, especially when my 1000th post was just last year, but I'm sure there's many more posts to come from me! Thank you to everyone I've met and got to know here, you're truly fantastic friends <3

Back