• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ElHeroe's Trading Emporium: He's Back! Have a free pokemon every day!

Question to the Public: Thread Good or Bad?

• Totally Awesome!

Votes: 254 70.6%
  • Pretty Decent...

Votes: 60 16.7%
  • Could Use Some More Effort

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Geez ElHeroe, Your Thread Brings Shame to Pokemon!

Votes: 29 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gordon

Defender of Earth
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    Could I please have the OT, ID, and the Date it was caught? Please and thank you.

Deoxys: OT: Gamestp ID: 06218 Date: June 22, 2008
    Jirachi: OT: GAMESTP ID: 02270 Date: March 7, 2010
    Pichu: OT: GAMESTP ID: 01300 Date: January 31, 2010

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Yes, I will be able to get it to you thursday, and I added a few EVs to it, so i will find where I tallied them and let you know.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Deoxys: OT: Gamestp ID: 06218 Date: June 22, 2008
    Jirachi: OT: GAMESTP ID: 02270 Date: March 7, 2010
    Pichu: OT: GAMESTP ID: 01300 Date: January 31, 2010
    I'll take the Gamestop Deoxys. Next time you see me on, just contact me and we can complete the trade.

Yes, I will be able to get it to you thursday, and I added a few EVs to it, so i will find where I tallied them and let you know.
    Sounds good! Just remember to tell me what the Ev's are is all!

Ello! We had a trade schedule. Do you still want to trade?
    ....We had a trade? >.< Sorry, but I don't even remember a trade haha :o

Last edited:

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Hey so i was thinking of making a banner in my tech class any pokemon you want incorporated into it?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Would you like Iv's on both? And if you do like both I'll take the Ditto and the Celebi.

Ambipom isn't finished yet. The last two days I've just been updating my thread (over 250 new pokemon O.o, took forever -_-")

Ummm.....Not bothered about Zigzagoon.Or Munchlax really.They're just collectables to me, not competitive battlers.

And, sure, i'll give you both Ditto and Celebi.

Ummm....you said in a pm I could have that shiny Dewgong?(you offered 2 pokemon, but I felt like stealing, so I only asked for one).

Would we be able to trade them tonight?

Spoiler:

*ADJ*

Mmm I'd say amateur trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    Mkay... well ill do that tomorrow then i made one with nidoking in it already but i can make another i have a lot of free time in that class.

Oh yeah and also which character do you most want in a signature ill make one of those too.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Here is a post from my old trading thread:

ElHeroe - (his shinies) Horsea, Latios, Skorupi, Uxie, (his events) E4All Manaphy, and Gotta Catch 'Em All Chikorita <for> (my events) TRU Manaphy, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Entei, and filler pokemon.

But if you have any change of your mind, please tell me and I would understand.

Last edited:

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    TRU Manaphy - Sep. 29, 2007

10 ANIV Entei - May 14, 2007

10 ANIV Suicune - Jun. 7, 2008

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    hey there. i'm interested in your shiny bashful chinchou, jolly tailow, and modest ponyta.
    been looking for tailow and chinchou for a while so i'll def trade big for them

can offer all shiny starters with decent natures, adamant ev'd kabutops, other ev'd, events, any nature ditto, and shinies. if you have time please check my thread. i appreciate it :-]

i only ask that you get back to me before the weekend lets out cuz that's when my spring break ends. i gotta head back at the end of the week on sun. pm or vm works fine. i'm on a lot at night

NARUTOIDE4567

pokemon cloner and collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    hi im very interested in your shiny kingdra , shiny gliscor, and shiny puplup would u look at my thread to see if u want something from it plz

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Are your ones that you EV for others cloned?

Shiny FLYGON Lv.50 (made for Loxius) NFT *New
    /////
    252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 6 Hp
    OUTRAGE, DRAGON CLAW, EARTHQUAKE
    Hp:144 Attack:166 Defense:99 Sp.Atk:77 Sp.Def:100 Speed:150
    Adamant

Just that one interests me.

On the other hand, I'm also interested in what the IVs are on your Shiny Adamant Beldum mate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back