• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Island Gang Wars

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
  • Update:
    Just a little aside from the GM because I forgot to make something clear before the game started but, Wattson started the game off with 3 alerts instead of just 2 as I said in the OP. I changed it based off how many mafia we started off with. Just thought I'd let all present parties be aware.

That is all you may all continue this dandy D1.
    Emerald Island Gang Wars

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • So you're suggesting that my investigation was interrupted by Liza/Banette? Sure, there is a small chance, but unfortunately for you you'll only be able to prove yourself once you're dead. I also don't like the way you claimed that you were innocent just because you yourself know your role. If you don't have anything to hide, I would recommend being more open.
    Yeah, that's what I was referring to (actually forgot about Banette, I was just thinking about Liza initially). Claiming that you know you're town isn't actually alignment indicative though. Why reveal right away though and not wait for me to talk/post first?

I've already noted a couple of things, not really based on much though (slight town read on Zap based on tone, scum on the wagon in the range of Abby -> EC -> maybe Aquacorde?) but that's about it

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • [Lynch] Superjolt

Welcome back to to the games here :). I do like your posts so far despite the scum check, but it's hard for me to go against it. What I'm wondering though, is if anyone who is redirected will know if it happens or not, especially someone who gets a result PM. It's not clear that is the case.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Yeah, that's what I was referring to (actually forgot about Banette, I was just thinking about Liza initially). Claiming that you know you're town isn't actually alignment indicative though. Why reveal right away though and not wait for me to talk/post first?

With an investigative role I usually would wait, but considering we'd gotten two maf so quickly I decided why the heck not reveal and begin the game with half of the mafia already out of the way. I wasn't going to wait for you to start acting suspicious when I had a perfectly good reason to believe you were mafia.

You're as good as lynched at this point anyway. Couldn't you be a dear and claim a role now so we can plan for N1 better? Or do you not want to help town?

Trainer 766

Too bad, no matter what you say you'll still D1'ed early. (Is it D1?)

lloebet

Years
  • I am considering just ending D1 early based off how many votes there are. Anyone interested?

lloebet

Years
  • Only two people who haven't voted and we are at a vast majority right now so lets get an advance on N1.

Night 1

Following Roxanne's snooping she told the Islanders what she learned about one their fellow Islanders. They put complete faith in her and sent that suspect to the chopping block despite their attempts to defend them self.

SuperJolt has died they were Courtney

As Maxie's organization crumbles around him something inside his brain snaps. He begins plotting a fiery and murderous rampage that will end in many deaths.

Maxie is now a Psycho

Maxie may now choose one player each night to douse in gasoline. Doused players will be notified as such. Maxie may also choose to ignite all doused players, killing them. He wins by being the last one standing.

Let's get this show on the road, folks. You may all begin sending me NAs. You have 24 hours.

Players:

1. Lelouch
    2. Salzorrah
    3. Seth Rollins
    4. jdthebud
    5. gimmiepie - Team Magma's Tabitha
    6. Bardothren
    7. Abby
    8. Zapmolticuno
    9. NightKrow - Team Aqua's Archie
    10. Aquacorde
    11. Pecilia
    12. Altaria
    13. Johnny
    14. The Nero
    15. EvilChameleon
    16. SuperJolt Team Magmas Courtney

Last edited:

lloebet

Years

• Day 2

Shelly had her orders and was heading to her target's home for one of her nightly distractions. Never turning the lights on she finishes up and leaves. The next thing the Islander knew they were knocked out by Brawley for never paying him back 10 bucks!
    Juan tried to come over but for some reason they didn't open the door.

Little did they all know that Liza had teleported their target around with someone else. Maybe Shelly or Brawley should have turned on the lights or something!

(It may not seem like it but that teleport affected a lot)

Let's get this show on the road, folks. You may all begin deliberations. You have 48 hours.

Players:

1. Lelouch
    2. Salzorrah
    3. Seth Rollins
    4. jdthebud
    5. gimmiepie - Team Magma's Tabitha
    6. Bardothren
    7. Abby
    8. Zapmolticuno
    9. NightKrow - Team Aqua's Archie
    10. Aquacorde
    11. Pecilia
    12. Altaria
    13. Johnny
    14. The Nero
    15. EvilChameleon
    16. SuperJolt Team Magmas Courtney

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • I was teleported last night. I was also roleblocked unfortunately, and by the looks of it, double roleblocked. So you're telling me that I swapped with someone who was targeted by Shelly, Brawly, Juan and Liza? That's certainly a party.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I was teleported last night. I was also roleblocked unfortunately, and by the looks of it, double roleblocked. So you're telling me that I swapped with someone who was targeted by Shelly, Brawly, Juan and Liza? That's certainly a party.
    I don't get this, why would Juan not try to save you?

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Just remember that I was roleblocked, and by the looks of it both roleblockers went to the same place. I can see a couple of reasons why Juan wouldn't try to save me.
    1. Killers would expect it on the night right after I'd reveal.
    2. Aqua don't attack on odd nights, magma has become an arsonist, and it doesn't look like there's any neutral killers.

Either that and we're reading it wrong and Juan visited me and not the place I had teleported to.

Trainer 766

I can't catch up with all these teleportation stuff, but more importantly...

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TURN ON THE LIGHTS?

So, who should we vote?

Back