• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
  • Very tired...
    I just finished going over every, single, mod, for BG3 on the Nexus... It took almost 2 full days to check everything, find the ones that looked even remotely interesting, then either download them or bookmark the tabs for later... Now I just need to spend another 10 hours figuring out which ones I actually want to use for a first playthrough, then I just need to get them all to work!......... *DEEP EXHAUSTED SIGH*

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so anxious Crustan... I hope things get better soon.

I don't want to over post in the thread, but right now, I'm feeling an overwhelming amount of sadness.

Days
  • I'm sorry you two aren't doing well. Alex, never worry about over posting! We're here for you, and we want you to post all you want if it'll help you! If you want to talk about anything, feel free to post here or send me a private message!

Years
  • I genuinely pray for you to feel better. I'm not the expert on this topic but I find taking a walk in nature, like a park somewhat refreshing. Perhaps that could work for you?

Right now: Extremely anxious
    I am sorry to hear that, Crustan. I give you my best wishes for you to feel better soon, and for the cause of your anxiety to turn out well.
    I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so anxious Crustan... I hope things get better soon.

I don't want to over post in the thread, but right now, I'm feeling an overwhelming amount of sadness.

Sorry to hear this, Alex... Best wishes for you to feel better and for things to get better for you soon.

Days
    • Seen today
    Re-reading the newest HS QnA that the author posted and oh dear, I'm sobbing.

I think I have got Heartstopper syndrome AAAAAAAAA

The story is about a gay teen love story between two boys, and the QnA featured a comment asking what they would look like in their fifties and...

They look so sweet and happy together! 😭😭😭

(And even have a kid)

It's fascinating that it all just started from a "Hi" and now they are just together forever, and I'm getting teary-eyed now all over again. 🥲🥲

I found the pics!!

Them as teens:
    EMOTION Round 3

Them in their fifties:
    EMOTION Round 3

Last edited:
    Back