• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

End Of The World???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I've been seriously considering closing this thread, it's just been going in circles for the past several pages. You don't need to post twenty times that you think that the prophecy is wrong, or that you think it'll come true. From now on, I only want to see posts that are contributing something new to the topic. Any more "I don't think they'll come real...etc" posts will be deleted, and an infraction issued.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    This thread should be up & closed, then. There is no viable reason to believe otherwise, they have all been discussed & taken as nonsense.. There really is no theory, since it will be disproven, and another circle will errupt.

What could possibly be new to this topic? It's either yes or no, and the occasional nonsense (somewhat spammy, as it really doesn't have much to do with the end of the world) post, that virtually says yes. But since everyone is, & will say no, then, you know, what new could you really expect?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back