• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Eon Ticket?

Dunnydude

Too Spooky
Years
  • Alright, I got my ticket last week when it was released at the Nintendo World Store here in NYC. Until January you can get an Eon ticket as they have a special setup where you get it just by being inside the store.

Basically what you have to do is have your Streetpass for your 3DS console on and also make sure you have obtained the Buzznav Application in your game. When you first obtain it, it will ask you if you want to turn Streetpass on for the game, and make sure you accept it. Also, it's important you have updated your copy of ORAS to the most recent update. It won't work if none of these are on.

Now, if you happen to walk by someone with the eon ticket or go to a place that distributes the ticket (The only known place in the US that I know of to distribute it is the Nintendo World Store) and your 3DS is on then you should be set.

Once you turn on ORAS, check your Buzznav and there should be a little mailbox icon in the corner if all went well. It will say you received information from someone and if they had the Eon Ticket, it'll notify you and you'll be able to pick it up at the Pokemon Center.
    The chances of walking by someone with it are slim, especially if you don't live in a big city, so it might be hard to obtain it via Streetpass.
    Sorry for the long wall of text xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Think of the new distribution method as an ARG (Alternate Reality Game), where, like how you travel over the country in Pokemon, you can travel the country IRL to get items for the game.

It's kinda cool in my opinion, would be better if I wasn't restrained by the chains of study. :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Alright, I got my ticket last week when it was released at the Nintendo World Store here in NYC. Until January you can get an Eon ticket as they have a special setup where you get it just by being inside the store.

Basically what you have to do is have your Streetpass for your 3DS console on and also make sure you have obtained the Buzznav Application in your game. When you first obtain it, it will ask you if you want to turn Streetpass on for the game, and make sure you accept it. Also, it's important you have updated your copy of ORAS to the most recent update. It won't work if none of these are on.

Now, if you happen to walk by someone with the eon ticket or go to a place that distributes the ticket (The only known place in the US that I know of to distribute it is the Nintendo World Store) and your 3DS is on then you should be set.

Once you turn on ORAS, check your Buzznav and there should be a little mailbox icon in the corner if all went well. It will say you received information from someone and if they had the Eon Ticket, it'll notify you and you'll be able to pick it up at the Pokemon Center.
    The chances of walking by someone with it are slim, especially if you don't live in a big city, so it might be hard to obtain it via Streetpass.
    Sorry for the long wall of text xD

Thanks for the explanation. That was what I didn't get was how to know if I had received it. Only knew it was something to do with buzznav

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • This is probably the craziest thing I've ever heard about... But apparently my close friend and two other people who was playing with her somehow got the Eon Ticket through streetpass.

Mind you, I live in Indonesia. The only event we had was a Mewtwo back when the Genesect Movie was aired here. So hearing this practically made me gape.

I can't get it 'til vacation though, but whatever. I'll be getting one and that's more than enough for me to know.

But still, Eon Ticket distribution is bad, and GF should feel bad. I mean, I never even got streetpasses around here, what am I supposed to do? If it weren't for that one random how-the-heck-did-s/he-get-one stranger who streetpassed it to her, there's absolutely no way I could get one... unless I move to another country.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    just got my eon ticket through streetpass by walking through Union station in Toronto. If anybody in the Toronto area needs it, I walk through Union station between 3:30-3:50 every day on my way to the trains when I'm done work.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Hm, well I'm sure that there's someone around my area who has an Eon ticket, because I live in a big city and all, but I guess I just have to find them!

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Today, I got the Eon Ticket at school. Which is really, really surprising considering I live in the Philippines. Pleasant little surprise, that was.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • Today, I got the Eon Ticket at school. Which is really, really surprising considering I live in the Philippines. Pleasant little surprise, that was.

From which school are you? :D I've been spreading the Eon Ticket all around Manila (and probably Muntinlupa) ever since I got it. Max Soft had a distribution of Eon Ticket codes, too. It's fairly easy to get them now via StreetPass.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • From which school are you? :D I've been spreading the Eon Ticket all around Manila (and probably Muntinlupa) ever since I got it. Max Soft had a distribution of Eon Ticket codes, too. It's fairly easy to get them now via StreetPass.

CSB, so I probably got the ticket from anyone in the Taft area.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Nice. I've been around Vito Cruz since the 26th of November. I've been trying to spread them there, too. Good thing it's easier to spread them around now.

Then we have you to thank for that. So, thank you.

There are quite a few number of people who were super pumped to get the Eon Ticket, actually.

pkmin3033

I can't believe I actually picked this up without trying the first time I took my 3DS out after I got Alpha Sapphire and had to go into town. London is a long way away from here, and so is Southampton, and I wasn't expecting it to spread over here for a while, if at all. I think someone at my local GAME store must have gone to the event or something. I still think it's a terrible method of distributing something, but I did underestimate how easy it would be to get my hands on it. Now, if only it were so easy to catch Latios...

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • This is kinda simple in Japan they have the serial code for the distribution we don't yet so we have to wait shortly for that or maybe they won't give it to us but they better! But maybe theyll keep it going by street pass which don't like. Luckily I'm someone who already has it and is giving them out!

Last edited by a moderator:

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • I got mine Friday last week. Some people around here play the japanese version, so they got themselves a code via corocoro magazine. They've begun spreading it inofficially. I'm going to take my 3DS to uni next week, maybe I can spread it further.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I'm in Melbourne, Australia, and my friends and I went to the CBD with our 3DSes on sleep mode. We all managed to find someone with the Eon Ticket. I think that if you live in a moderately populated city and take your 3DS with you everywhere, you're bound to find an Eon Ticket. At any rate, it's not the most efficient way of distributing event Pokemon, but I think it beats the special code distributions which would always end up running out of codes the day the giveaways began.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
  • if the streetpass works over the internet, anyone can add me and get the ticket. i managed to get it on campus the other day... idk how, i think some random highschooler was here on band day. and if you want the other latios/latias, i can trade since i dont need them anymore.

Back