• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eventide Café

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
  • Sammy was handed a menu. She looked over it, deciding on ordering a medium-well steak.

"Yes, I'll have a--"

Sammy was interrupted by the opening of the doors and a mysterious figure walking through. Sammy tensed up, sensing something odd about it.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Although she was clearly not a day older than eighteen, she walked quietly up to the bar and sat down confidently as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Waiting for Anna to come take her order, she stayed still, looking somewhat shifty.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Anna hears the first girl begin to speak and turns toward her, attention caught. She seems wary now, perhaps because of the new arrival. Anna finds a menu and hands it to the newcomer. "I'll be right with you, my dear. Take a peek at the menu, see if something catches your eye. Unless you want something to drink to start off?"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Anna contemplates for a moment. "We have a Cabernet Sauvignon that you may appreciate; it's one of my favourites, though our tastes may differ. Would you like a glass to sample?"

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • After a rough day of work, Jared decided he wanted to relax at Eventide. He doesn't have much time, but hey, it's a fun place with a great atmosphere. He passed a very gentlemanly fellow on his way to the bar to see Anna.

"Hey, can I have some more nachos? They sound really good right about now," Jared said with an exhausted sounding sigh.

Years
  • The gentleman in the booth takes off his hat, sets it next to him on his seat, sets up some paperwork he had in his briefcase on the table and begins working. It seems this is a very busy gentleman who has decided to work while waiting for a server to arrive at his table.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • "The Cabernet Sauvignon sounds great," the mysterious girl says to Anna. She then sits very quietly waiting for her drink as she notices a very gentlemanly man and an apparent nacho enthusiast come sit on either side of her.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • A young man appeared in the doorway. "Evening all!" he said, while walking confidently to the bar.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Anna retrieves the wine and pours the girl a glass, then moves on to Jared. "Nachos? Sure. It'll be a minute," she says, waving hello to to the young man just entering. The businessman seems to have been waiting a while; how very irresponsible of her to neglect him! She hurries over to his booth. "Hello, sir, welcome to Eventide. Would you like anything to start out with?"

Years
  • "I'll have your finest White Zinfandel if you have it. Also I am curious as to whether you have any jalapeno poppers in your appetizers. If I could have some of those that would be fantastic. Also, I was wondering, do you serve lobster here?"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • "We have all of those things, yes. I'll fetch the wine and the poppers will be along in a few minutes. Would you like lobster, or were you just inquiring about the selection we have?"

-Jared-

Years
  • Jared had planned on quietly sitting by himself, since Anna was likely to be busy, but then a young man confidently burst into the cafe, greeting all the customers. Jared figured he may as well get to know this guy.

"Hey there! How are you?" Jared called out to him with a wave of the hand.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Drinking her wine without any noise or conversation, she leaves her money, with a generous tip, on the counter, quietly thanks Anna and leaves. As soon as the door closes behind her the cold feeling leaves the room and the atmosphere of the café returns to normal.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I'll be right with you, my dear. Take a peek at the menu, see if something catches your eye. Unless you want something to drink to start off?"

"Yes, I'll have a steak, medium-well if you will. Oh, and a bottle of vodka and some Mountain Dewto drink." Sammy told the woman who was taking her order.

Sammy looked around and notice the place was getting more livelier. A gentleman walked in, as well as the male Sammy saw earlier who was playing the DS, and then another male followed.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • "All right then. Be back in a tick with your drink and appetizer." Anna bustles off to take the accumulated orders to the kitchen, pausing to collect a few empty glasses and sweep the tip- a rather large one, wow, what a nice person!- into the jar kept below the bar counter. She really would have to hire a waitress one day, especially if the place kept getting busier.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • The barmaid waved at Arma, he smiled and waved back. "Heya miss"
    Shortly after he another person waved and greeted him. Arma approached him and replied "Hey man, I'm doing great!". He reached out with his hand before he continued "I'm Arma, nice to meetcha."

-Jared-

Years
  • "Hello Arma, I'm Jared!" Jared responded warmly. He had ordered a rather large plate of nachos, so Jared figured he may as well share them.

He pushed the plate toward Arma. "Would you like some?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back