• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eventide Café

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
  • "Ooh, now those look rather tasty! Don't mind if I do!" A big grin appeared on Arma's face as he reached out and grabbed a small handful. "Thanks, those were great! Though they do make you thirsty." Arma then turned to the bar " 'Scuse me miss! but can I order something to dr-" He then noticed how busy the barmaid actually was. "Oh I'm sorry miss, take your time, I'll wait for my turn!" Turning back to Jared he said: "Say, you want something to drink too?"

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • "Oh hey, I hadn't even thought of that! Let's see...Hmm, it is pretty cold, and, you know, she makes great hot chocolate. She uses cream and milk instead of water. Makes it WAY better than most others hot chocolate." Jared told Arma. "When our turn comes, I'm ordering some of that. You should too!"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Anna retrieves the drink orders and poppers, hurriedly giving the appropriate item to each customer. She stops by Jared and the new guy who are now sharing nachos. "You two need anything?" she asks.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Jared's talk about the hot chocolate made it sure sounds tasty. Luckily for Arma the barmaid stopped by a few seconds later. "My, my, aren't you quite the hard worker?" he said while winking to her. "I heard you make some great hot chocolate! Could I have two of those please?"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • "If that is your desire." Anna says, suspecting she may have just been flirted with. She makes two good-sized mugs of her special hot chocolate- a dieter's nightmare- and serves it up to the pair of them. "Hope you enjoy it!"

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Sammy's mouth drooled as the barmaid brought out her steak and drinks. She promptly took a glass of Mountain Dew and mixed it with a couple ounces of vodka. She tore into the steak, eyes wide open, attitude like a shark fixed on its prey. Five minutes later she was done.

Sammy called out to the barmaid. "Uh Ma'am, I'm done with my plate!"

She took a swig of her drink, finishing it off and then pouring another glass, exactly as before.

"I really should start conversing..." Sammy mumbled to herself

-Jared-

Years
  • "Arma, you are in for a treat!" Jared grinned widely. He grabbed his mug and started to take a big gulp, but stopped quickly, saying excitedly "Ow ow! I forgot how hot it was! I always burn my tongue when I drink hot chocolate." He was fanning his mouth off when he finished with, "Just...make sure you don't do that, haha."

Years
  • The gentleman in the booth acknowledges the arrival of the poppers and drink and thanks the hostess for the food. He then proceeds to eat and work simultaneously, popping poppers and drinking the wine with his right hand and writing and doing other busywork with his left hand.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
    Years
  • ((Hope it isn't against the rules to use a canon character from a game series...))

Just then, somebody walked in through the door. He was a near middle-aged, jacket-wearing man, looking a little past 30, with a hat saying "Papa".

hobo-normal%28a%29.gif

*sits down, without a word*

Last edited:

Kitsune Genetica

Tea and crumpets!
    Years
  • Following the man was a short woman (say about 4 1/2 ft.) wearing a shirt and slacks, with blue hair and eyes with black scleras. She walked fast to the bar where she sat down, almost having to jump into the seat.
    She waited patiently for Anna to be finished with everyone else, whilst idly picking at a nail. She looked as if she hadn't slept in a while.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Arma laughed at the sight of Jared scalding his tongue. "Whahaha, show a little self-control man!" He looked around and saw that the girl who just finished her plate was mumbling. " Hey there! Did you enjoy your meal? You look a bit lonely, why don't you join us?" Just as he finished talking two other people entered the cafe.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Sammy quickly downed another glaas. She poured another one, this time adding more vodka than Mountain Dew.

"Hey there! Did you enjoy your meal? You look a bit lonely, why don't you join us?" one of the males that entered earlier called out.

Sammy got up from her stool and ran her left hand through her long brown hair, straightening it. She walked unsteadily over to where tha male was sitting. "The meal was great!" She said with a grin. She turned around to look where she as sitting and saw that she left a big mess. Oh dear, I hope that Anna girl doesn't get mad that I did that... She thought, having picked up the barmaid's name from some of the other customers. Sammy turned back around.

"I'm Sammy, nice to meetcha! And you are?"

-Jared-

Years
  • "Haha, well, It's hard to do that when the hot chocolate is this good!" Jared laughed.

Jared turned and looked at Sammy as she responded to Arma's request. When she came over and introduced herself, Jared responded, "Nice to meet you too Sammy! My name is Jared!" He extended a hand in an invitation to shake.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Meanwhile a peculiarly tall man (roughly 6'6) slipped in the door. His damp neon green jumpsuit indicated that it was, or had been raining outside.

He stifled a sneeze and shook almost as a dog would when wet, and proceeded to silently observe his surroundings.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Sammy approached Jared and Arma, introducing herself as she walked. Arma, a bit ashamed because he didn't introduce himself before calling her over, responded right after Jared: "Oh, my. Seems like I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Arma! Always a pleasure to meet someone new!" He wanted to shake Sammy's hand too, but it would be awkward to reach out at the same time with Jared, so he waited till he was finished.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
    Years
  • hobo-cryptic%28a%29.gif

*suddenly looks up towards the nearest person serving*
    hobo-normal%28b%29.gif

Hey. Mind getting me a nice bottle o' Grape juice?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    As the man in the rain-soaked green jumpsuit sat down at the lounge, he gazed across the bar with a blank expression. Seemingly talking into a blank space, or perhaps at a neon light in the distance, he began to utter

"H-hey m-my name is Rem-m-m-uh-" Suddenly he jerked upward and projectile vomited across the counter!

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • The males introduced themselves as Jared and Arma before reaching out their hands for Sammy to shake. She took no haste in reaching out to shake them. Sammy proceeded to call out to Anna for some more food when someone vomited across the bar near where Sammy was sitting. Sammy's reflexes went into action. She jumped up with lightning fast speed and then seemingly appeared out of nowhere on a table on the other side of the cafe, eyes wide open and head darting around as if looking for something.

Kitsune Genetica

Tea and crumpets!
    Years
  • The blue haired woman flipped away from the chair she was on, narrowly missing the stream of puke. She landed with catlike grace, before slipping on a small puddle of something and faceplanting the floor. She got up, and noticed with a frown the messy bar.
    "You really know how to make an entrance, don't you? Name's Rhea, by the way." she said to the rest of the patrons. She figured she had to introduce herself sooner or later. She went back to her chair and jumped back onto it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    The man in the green jumpsuit broke out of his daze and wiped his mouth.

"Uh my name is Remanom...don't mind me," he announced to everyone and nobody at the same time, as he stared at the ground.

Remanom then unzipped his green jumpsuit revealing an identical one being worn underneath. Much to the shock of anybody observing, he proceeded to wipe up his vomit with the removed jumpsuit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back