• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever been on TV?

Ever been on TV?

• Yes

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaguarsfan2004

Jacksonville Jaguars fan
Years
  • I have back on August 25th i got to be on tv during a local high school football game i got interview i was promoteing our softball team and our basketball team i go to a adult school for people with developmental disabilities which was neat a couple a days ago i got the DVD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Nope.But my car has passed behind the camera's setting places numerous times so I guess we could say my car has XDD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • In grade three, my school had some concert in honour of Princess Diana after she died. o_o; My class sang a song outside and it was shown on the local news.

Um, other than that, I've probably been in pans of an area or something, but never anything more interesting.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Yeah, I was on the local news at a horse show last year. And in June, my class went to see the Blue Jays game, and we were on TV waving to the camera. :D

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • When I was in first grade, my teacher won teacher of the month or something in my state. Her whole class got on a local news station.

scf

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2015
    yes I was seen in the crowd at a steeler's game about three years ago

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Some girl told me my email appeared on the Spanish Jetix TV station, but whether that's true is arguable since no Murdoch station would ever do that....

But for confirmed TV, I was actually on a remote high school's television station when I took an interview prior to a trivia competition. This was four years ago....

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I have... at least im rele sure *blushes* how emarassing tho >.>
    It was this summer and we werew headed up north to "Cottage Country", and we always stop at a rele good burger place.. v\called Webers.. (i think) and there was a global news truck there when we go there... and since we jus came we were back ni the line.. "Why was it so embarassing?" you might say.. well my dad took off his shirt.. to show off another one to the camera.. BAH! Well ye... thats how i got on TV... i dunno if they ever actually put it on tho >.> oh ye there was some other thing.. but i wasnt actually by the camera or neffin.. but it was odd... but i'll stop rambling on now ^.^ lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nopies but I did go to places where you can present teh news for fun and not be on TV. That's as close as I ever got XD, While my School has been on TV and I wasnt..

<3 Nica--Lucky school...

Years
  • Yes, I have. It was on the Pacific Report, a short AFN news thing. I was watching it one night for no good reason and saw something on a snowstorm we recently had.

At the time, the AFN guys came to our bus stop to film some stuff. I, wanting attention, started making this big snowball. Eventually, they came over and asked me what in the world I was doing with it. I didn't know, and if I remember correctly, they asked me if I'd throw it. I tried throwing it at the closest girl XDDDDD;;
    Suprisingly, the school didn't punish me. XD

And that was the only time I was on TV XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I was on C4 once, because I was at the Smokefree Rockquest National Finals, with the audience. Other than that, nope.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Yeah, I was on TV because my football team won team of the week, it was on my local ABC station three years ago, we were at a local Me-n-Ed's Pizza.

Back