• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever been on TV?

Ever been on TV?

• Yes

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I appeared in two national swing competitons for dancing in 2000 and 2001. and recently last year my high school had a movie shooting called Hoot where they used my high school as their middle school and I was cast for a regular student in the background as well as other students in my school.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Yeah...I've been on local TV. When our high school hosted a local football show, Football Friday, I had my arm around the reporter as he was talking. XD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Erm...nope. Close though. Almost got onto, Storm Stories: Weather Channel, but not quite, though I do know the two people who did. They still live around here, I think. And this is public country-wide broadcasting, so I guess it's a big deal for a town as small as mine.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    My first grade teacher was nominated for the Disney Channel's American Teacher Awards way back when, so camera people from the Disney Channel came to our school and taped us doing stuff.

I think I still have the tape someplace...

And when my dad won a motorcycle in a contest, he got on the news for it. (I was only seen for about two seconds, clapping for him)

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I've been on TV =D

A couple of weeks ago one of our deputy head teachers was up for the best teacher in England, he was talking at our school for TV and I was running backwards and forwards screaming XDD A guy called Ryan started doing some weird dance in the background O.o; and the deputy head said the students at school were well behaved... oops?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i havent,but my friend has.
    believe it or not shes famous!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yes, actually. XD; Our tennis team was being interviewed for being an All Conference team this year and while I was out on the courts practicing with my team, Kare 11 News came and got some footage of me and my teammates playing a few practice matches. XD;

I never got to see the footage of myself though, but I had a bunch of other people say they saw me on the news and I was like "squee!" 8D

~Kelsey

Last edited:

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    I have, actually ^^ When I was about 6, I did a little commercial for the radio station my mom works at XP

And when I went to San Francisco, I made a face like 4 inches in front of a news camera XD I doubt it was shown on TV though lol

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Only one time I have been on TV and It wasn't any scared about.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    i was on TV Since i was in 6th grade for playing on my Town Varsity Soccer Team all those years.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Briefly. They were doing an interview at my school, and I was walking down the hall in the backgroung, for about 5 seconds xD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yeah, I think I was before. I mean, you would've seen the back of my head XD Anyway, it was when the Duke of York I think, Prince Andrew came to our school. And there were like bodyguards and cameras everywhere. Me and my friends were just waving at all of them, whether they were on or not didn't really matter...

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Actually, I was. I just remembered. Ok, so it was only just for a glimpse second of me. But here's how it goes. Ok, I'm a manager (water girl) for my high school footbal team right? Well, we were at a game with out realy big MAJOR ENEMIES and they were filming us on tv. Well the camera man swings around in a circle to get the football players, and he catches all of us!! ALL OF THE MANAGERS!! It was awsome. All my friends told me that I was on t.v. It was cool...

Years
    Yeah, I've been on TV. Quite a few years ago this broadcaster had a series about kids playing 'special' sports, and I played cricket and was asked to just explain a bit about it and they also showed some footage of me playing. It was a small thing, about 7 minutes, but it was pretty funny.

Back