• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow hack: Evo-Yellow - All Pokemon Follow, Evolve Pikachu, catchable 250+ pokemon, alt. Minimalist 151 vers and Eevee/Meowth Starter Versions

If I made a spin-off version with a different 1-evo pokemon starter, which would you want most?

• Meowth (I strongly lean this way because Team Rocket had following Meowth/ kitty is cute.)

Votes: 125 26.0%
  • Magikarp (might be hard to draw emotions... I mean, it's a fish)

Votes: 53 11.0%
  • Vulpix

Votes: 91 18.9%
  • Eevee - with one Happiness evo only, alas; other evos in wild. Rival has other Eevee evo or Pikachu.

Votes: 187 38.9%
  • Other (Light, black, or Pikachu-similar palettes preferred so I don't have to mess with it >_>)

Votes: 25 5.2%

• Total voters
Years
And when I entered the Cinnabar Gym (with a girl sprite), Blaine starts talking to me, starting the Gym Leader battle, and when I won, my sprite becomes a boy.

Sorry about my bad english, just woke up.

it looks like this problem is NOT fixed in the 3.9 versions of Evo Yellow & Evo Brown ☹️
don't know why the OP/OC (original creator) has not yet resolved this specific problem since version 3.2

so I really cannot continue nor complete/finish the game as a girl player trainer after entering Blaine's Gym in Cinnabar Island and beating Blaine

Any chance we can get a working minimalist version posted somewhere? Would like just the following mon and female trainer option?

the only problem when playing as a female trainer is once you reach and enter Blaine's Gym, the he immediately talks to you & the battle starts and once Blaine is beaten & you leave the gym thru the door, the player character's sprite is somehow reverted back to a boy/male trainer.

Last edited:
Years
it looks like this problem is NOT fixed in the 3.9 versions of Evo Yellow & Evo Brown ☹️
don't know why the OP/OC (original creator) has not yet resolved this specific problem since version 3.2

so I really cannot continue nor complete/finish the game as a girl player trainer after entering Blaine's Gym in Cinnabar Island and beating Blaine

the only problem when playing as a female trainer is once you reach and enter Blaine's Gym, the he immediately talks to you & the battle starts and once Blaine is beaten & you leave the gym thru the door, the player character's sprite is somehow reverted back to a boy/male trainer.

The reason why none of the patches have been fixed, is because the project has been ABANDONED.

Back