• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Explorers of the Sky

Main Colour?

• Total voters

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Really awesome theme. I can't wait for the release. I think the reason people like it so much is that it gives you a sense of interface, don't you think?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    #6a9254, this is the one I prefer best out of the rest. My second choice would have been the #643f6c.

Years
    I'd go out on a limb and say that he probably won't have it ready to release until at least early to mid-May. though it has made significant progress between last month and now.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    It's back up archer, I'm not sure why it was down, but I'm sure there was either a good or interesting reason why it was down.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It's good news to hear that it is back up. I'm sure it was just a small technical problem at the moment. xD

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    actually is was down for about 2 days while they tried to figure out what was causing high CPU strain to the servers. Turns out it was a faulty javascript somewhere on the server.
    but yeah it's back up and running again.

Back