• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Explorers of the Sky

Main Colour?

• Total voters

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Explorers of the Sky

I've been wanting to create a style featuring the Sinnoh Elite Four for some time now, but never really found the time to do so, as I started Pawlicious already (at the time). But now I have the time! :D

I'm not going to lie to you all, what you're about to see will not be pretty. But that's what a development thread is for, riiiiiiiiiight? :>

Still need a few ideas, also I've attached a poll on which colour should be implemented as the "main" one, as I'm having trouble.

View "Meet the Elite", in it's early-development stage:
    https://pokerush.net/testvb/index.php?styleid=27

Read: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4415479&postcount=24

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    here's examples of the poll choices
    #6a9254

#643f6c

#6f1010

it looks nice so far, the artworks is great too. I'm not all that fond of large banners, but I do make exceptions. also for a main colour, I like the second choice (#643f6c) the best of those three, but I wonder how you might feel about #674567
    we have many green styles already (including the last 2 released) so I'm leaning more toward hopefully a red or violet themed style.

Here's an example for you

Last edited:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I voted #643f6c, but like Gerri I'd prefer #674567.

It'd be nice to see another darker theme, being a frequent user of Dialga vs Palkia.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    I voted #643f6c, but like Gerri I'd prefer #674567.

It'd be nice to see another darker theme, being a frequent user of Dialga vs Palkia.

I agree with you, the #674567 is really cool. I think it would make is look warm and unique.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Voted on the violet color, because purple is a rarity on PC.

PS use the bolded timestamp like on Pawlicious. :<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I prefer that purplish color. :3
    So, I voted for it~

Too bad I can't join that forum. :P

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    PC needs more purple bb. So that's what I voted for. I wouldn't mind a gold theme though.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Ohh, I like that purple on it :> PC doesn't have that many purple styles, so this would be a nice change~ <3

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    The current version at the test forums is not final. It will change drastically, speaking of changes, here are the new banners.
    I've created variants based off the poll colour choices. Which one looks the best?

Brown
    Spoiler:

Red
    Spoiler:

Green
    Spoiler:

Purple
    Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    All four are good but probably the first since it makes the characters stand out more by being duller.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I really enjoy the purple and brown ones baby. They stand out to me the most.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    I like red and brown the most. Definitely.
    Hah, I'm glad you can actually see their faces. When I first saw the silhouette, I thought to myself *Erm.. Who's the girl with the up-ponytail next to Lucian * Heh, his right shoulder made him look like... well, a girl.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Are we really going to have another fixed width theme though? T_T

I see no reason for it..

Back