• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    X] Aww. Well, I'm glad that my love is so... lovely?
    I would have used "Lively". I dont know... Now we're getting off topic. Oh this is just like my thread all over again.... Wish I could stop posting... Really do, but I got nothing better to do, and if I have to stop posting, you wont see me for like 1..2..3.. 11 hours. If you dont read this like somone is talking really fast all hyper, then you are missing my point. I am typing this fast, and am thinking of it fast to. Bordom kills!!!!

Well, I don't contribute much to anything. Trust me, you get used to it ;3
    Yay, your alive!!! I almost marked you MIA...... So you going to post, or wait for MM? Soooooo board.... :cer_cry: I wish I had my puppy Q.Q RM still wants to see him I bet.

Strikit, do you want me to stop spaming now?

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • I've started looking at demotivational picture videos on youtube between post, although I have a plan for what to do with Skar if Seph doesn't notice him...

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Go ahead and spam a little, the more you post, the more this thread stays on the front page. X]

I'm playing Yellow. My Pikachu is named Rodney, my Rattata is named Plague, my Pidgey's name is Hitchcock, and I love them all. I was going to name my Rival Bacon but I accidentally named him B.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Meh, sorry ^.^'
    I'm typing in the dark and certain people keep distracting me on gmail, so... probably not tonight.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • K, have any of you seen Slumdog Millionaire? Its really really good, great soundtrack, great story... Just so very awesome

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Go ahead and spam a little, the more you post, the more this thread stays on the front page. X]

I'm playing Yellow. My Pikachu is named Rodney, my Rattata is named Plague, my Pidgey's name is Hitchcock, and I love them all. I was going to name my Rival Bacon but I accidentally named him B.
    Ya, but then you OOC turns into mine.... Just take a look at the horror...... Discusting... Man, I wish people would look at see if somone posted every 10 sec. like I do :cer_cry: I have no life...

I am also a great planer... So, if anyone wants to talk to me in RP, I will usaly have like 3 ways to get our chars together... I also have 2 more ideas for RP :cer_smile: Going to let my RP die, or kill it off befor posting a new one. Anyone want to hear my ideas out of sharing my bordom? Its contagous! Its infecting! Its like a *Yawn* (DANGIT!!! I just yawned IRL Rofl)

K, have any of you seen Slumdog Millionaire? Its really really good, great soundtrack, great story... Just so very awesome
    Hehehe, no but have you seen this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1FWrYgNqM

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    K, it was .... ummmm.... interesting?
    The actual movie is really good.
    College Humor makes alot of funny videos, but some of them are a bit mature... Still funny though. I got nothing to talk about now, so I'm going to go now... See you guys in like *checks watch* 9? Hours...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY!!!!! SEPH DIDN'T POST IN THE RP AND BOTH MY IDEAS FOR WHAT TO DO NEXT RELY ON HIM POSTING SOMETHING,ANYTHING!!!!!
    please stay
    please...

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY!!!!! SEPH DIDN'T POST IN THE RP AND BOTH MY IDEAS FOR WHAT TO DO NEXT RELY ON HIM POSTING SOMETHING,ANYTHING!!!!!
    please stay
    please...
    Oh, Ok.

But mostly... beacuse you asked nicely...

If anyone gets this referance, I'll be amased. Seph, dont. We already played this, and you know the awnser, so dont.

Need ideas? Let me think. I get my best ones when I sleep, or on car rides, or in the shower. You know, pointless times when your mind wanders...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Right, nicely... well i'm looking at modern warfare 2 mythbuster videos now, might go on hulu and watch actual mythbusters

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Right, nicely... well i'm looking at modern warfare 2 mythbuster videos now, might go on hulu and watch actual mythbusters
    So do you want the ideas or not? (Got none right now lol)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Ummmmm, maybe, Most of my ideas come when i'm in school pretending to listen to the teacher but yours may be better(plus I don't have school tomorrow[yays for graduation] so ideas will be delayed)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Ummmmm, maybe, Most of my ideas come when i'm in school pretending to listen to the teacher but yours may be better(plus I don't have school tomorrow[yays for graduation] so ideas will be delayed)
    Summer FTW! But I'll come back to you on that tomarrow.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • X75 - Showers are not pointless. >:C

Zam - Uh... hi? Glad you're having fun...

Strikit - So sorry I haven't posted yet (going to do that now). I was so excited to be in your thing, and now I am being the worst RPer ever. ;A; Forgive meh! orz (can you tell how much I respect you?!) ONZ

EDIT: It's going to take me a bit longer than I thought it would to read up to current. I'll post by the end of today.

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I's respected. =D

It's alright, Munchies. I know life generally comes before RP, and I'm alright with that.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Hey, Strikit, so you know, I probally won't be able to get back online until my weekend. It's late night Monday for me right now.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    X75 - Showers are not pointless. >:C

Zam - Uh... hi? Glad you're having fun...

Strikit - So sorry I haven't posted yet (going to do that now). I was so excited to be in your thing, and now I am being the worst RPer ever. ;A; Forgive meh! orz (can you tell how much I respect you?!) ONZ

EDIT: It's going to take me a bit longer than I thought it would to read up to current. I'll post by the end of today.
    Hey when did I say I dont take showers? Showers are good, but not as inportant during the summer when you stay inside 24/7 :P But still, alot of RP are RainbowMunchies absent right not...

Back