• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
I <3 you flames. Papa Roach is my all time favorite band.

I also suggest Avenged Sevenfold (I Won't See You Tonight Part I&II), Kill Hannah, Led Zeppelin, Evanescence sometimes, Simple Plan, Disturbed (Fear especially), aaand... yes.

As an added note, I think Muse's Uprising fits this RP well, on both sides honestly.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
I <3 you flames. Papa Roach is my all time favorite band.

I also suggest Avenged Sevenfold (I Won't See You Tonight Part I&II), Kill Hannah, Led Zeppelin, Evanescence sometimes, Simple Plan, Disturbed (Fear especially), aaand... yes.

As an added note, I think Muse's Uprising fits this RP well, on both sides honestly.
Hehehe, looks like you like the heavier stuff. I only like a few of Papa Roach's songs, but the ones I do are just friggen awesome. Thank Mech Assualt 2 for that. *Slight flash back with Getting Away With Murder in the back round* Ahhhhh good times good times. Nothing like blowing up citeies with some good rock and roll music...

Umm... No... But you may haz mufin if you want...
Is it a chocolate muffin with chocolate chips in it, and is it from Cosco???? If not, I dont want your muffin.... sorry :P

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Thanks for all the music selections, even if I don't use all of them... Its because i'm lazy and don't feel like editing the playlists so I have it autoplaying thru uptown girl-Billy Joel,Its all rock and roll to me-Billy Joel, Only the good die young-Billy Joel, We didn't start the fire,99 red balloons-Nena,Paperplane-M.I.A,Its the end of the world as we know it(and I feel fine),Bohemian Rhapsody-Queens, * ABC 123-Michael Jackson

Also Flame, how dare you refuse a muffin, you should only refuse muffins from old men who look like the might have put date-rape drugs in it!!!! And i'm pretty sure that Mira isn't a man.

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
It's not a muffin, it's a mufin.
Good grief... Get it right...
..... Fine I dont want it then. Its probably poisoned anyways! :cer_tongue:...... Ah, who am I kidding! *Eats muFFin ravenously.* :cer_eek: *Falls over.*

Dang it, now I cant stop listening to Getting Away With Murder -_- All of this is slowing down my typing process...

Strikit

Years
Getting Away With Murder is a good one, as is I Almost Told You That I Loved You, Scars, To Be Loved, Hollywood *****, and Between Angels and Insects.

Avenged Sevenfold, I adore for their diversity. I Won't See You Tonight is an example of it.

I might say I like heavier music, I just like things that rattle your chest cavity when you turn it up high enough.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Getting Away With Murder is a good one, as is I Almost Told You That I Loved You, Scars, To Be Loved, Hollywood *****, and Between Angels and Insects.

Avenged Sevenfold, I adore for their diversity. I Won't See You Tonight is an example of it.

I might say I like heavier music, I just like things that rattle your chest cavity when you turn it up high enough.
Ya, I dont like the "Heavy Rock" or the "Death Meetal!!!!". I like the stuff that is still rock, but a bit more classic-ish. Muse is a great example.

Uprising, and Resistance both fit. I listened to Resistance for like 3 days strait after I first heard it XD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I might go off randomly at one point tonight since this comp is in my mom's room & I have to get off when they start getting ready for bed.
So is the red tonight or tomorrow, cuz i'm a bit confused on when its happening(In real time)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
I might go off randomly at one point tonight since this comp is in my mom's room & I have to get off when they start getting ready for bed.
So is the red tonight or tomorrow, cuz i'm a bit confused on when its happening(In real time)
The RAID (not red silly. Actions cant be coulers) will happen when it does. You can always come in late, the just throw up a big post catching your self up to everyone else.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
sorry about misspellings, the green lines on this monitor are messing with my eyes.
I am pretty sure that mispellings has one s in the beging. I cant spell at all though, so don't listen to me :P I know what it is like to have a crap mointer. My mom's flashes.... Its like seiser status.

Strikit

Years
Zamorak, you'll have to figure out another way to go. If you've only been at the Chateau for a little while Chase won't want to take a newbie.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Zamorak, you'll have to figure out another way to go. If you've only been at the Chateau for a little while Chase won't want to take a newbie.
Follow them, then pop out when you guys get there, and be like all, "Hi! I'm here, how can I help!" That would net you some weirdy points :P

Also, is RM typing stuff up right now? I havnt seen her on yet...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
You don't have to take me, I'm just trying to find something to do with Skar. Also i'm pretty sure its not the monitor that is broken since the green lines seem to leave when the video card gets a thorough cleaning, at least for 5 minutes.

Also, is RM typing stuff up right now? I havnt seen her on yet...
I don't know, she went somewhere with her laptop so she might be.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
Years
I'm jealous of you all, I don't listen to music that much, I can't be a contributing part of the conversation T_T

Strikit

Years
I adore music. It's a form of art one of the rare methods of true expression.

That sounds fair, Zam. Do that. I just can't wait until we do get this raid underway. That's when Jess really comes in.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
You don't have to take me, I'm just trying to find something to do with Skar. Also i'm pretty sure its not the monitor that is broken since the green lines seem to leave when the video card gets a thorough cleaning, at least for 5 minutes
Same with mine. The blinking gets better the longer you leave it on, then dissaperers..... I have noting to talk about....

Mira I posted some stuff.... Not sure if your going to post though, beacuse its short, and not much for you to do.

Strikit, I'm board, soooooo: You are the first non-family member to tell me they love me. I know that your not being serius (my amazing spelling at work ladies and gentelmen!) but I got nothing else to talk about. My freind did a few times, but I'm suppressing those memories... She was being weird.... I scared me.... She thought that it was funny to pretend that we were once married.... I liked my scince teacher, he was cool, but I'm not going to forgive him for partrening us up for that one time....

Ohhh.... so now you guys give me somthing to talk about....

Zam, dont count on it....

Seph, Music is only good in the backround. It does make life alot less boring though.

Strikit, I think that you may be obssesed....

I am only spaming beacuse I am board to death, and you guys are my only non faimly human contact that I have had in almost 2 weeks :cer_cry:

Last edited:
Back