• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eyy!

Years
    Hello there Qwerty! I hope you are enjoying the community so far, and going by your avatar I assume Poochyena is your fave Pokemon here? I wonder if that means you love Hoenn a lot as well.

That aside, there's a lot to this forum in terms of discussion and interactivity so I'm sure you'll have loads of fun regardless of where your section of choice lies so there's always something to be entertained by.

I'll let you discover the rest yourself but for now have fun and I'll see you later!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi there! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you :3

You need help? You can always ask a member ;) You don't need to be shy, you know? We are super friendly and we can always help somebody without judging anybody >.< So yeah, don't be afraid to ask for help ^^

Putting that aside, can we know a bit more about you and your experience with Pokémon? Favourite Pokémon region? Favourite Pokémon? (I guess it's Poochyena ^^) Favourite Pokémon Game? Let us know =D
    Anyway, I really hope you're enjoying our community! We have many things to do, such as discuss different Pokémon and non-Pokémon related topics with awesome members, play trivia games, post and see fan art, and muuuuuuch more, so I hope you'll have fun ^^

If you have any questions, just ask me!
    Enjoy your stay, see you around~

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there and welcome to PC! What kind of help do you need? The FAQ has a lot of answers, so checking there would be helpful. If you still can't find you answer, start a thread in Community Feedback & Support. We're all really friendly and willing to help you :D

On another note, you're avatar is really adorable. Would you mind sharing more about yourself? Favorite Generation? Favorite Gym Leader?

If you need any help, don't hesitate to drop me a message or ask around! Hope to see you around the community :D

Qwerty Uiop

The Kind of Crazy Pokemon Fan
    Years
    Yep, you're right. My favourite Pokemon is Poochyena, and my favourite region is Hoenn. You don't even want to know how many Hoenn plushies and figures I have ; - ;.

Last edited:
    Back