• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Another Iris episode? Wow. xD;
    I can't say I hate her, but they could give Dento more attention.
    I'm getting a tablet tomorrow, so maybe I'll be able to whip up some Dento fanart sooner or later. xDD;;

Neo™

Mew~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    I'm saddened by the fact we might never get to see the fishing episode. :(

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I just noticed the front page! It's so fabulous and purply.

Yeah I'm thinking that way as well but they'll most likely play it eventually and the Team Rocket episodes that got skipped. I'm going to check again to see if they have any announcements yet for those episodes being aired.

Years
    I'm quite positive that it would air in the dub, even if they fail to air in Japanese. That will take a while though. X)

@AshPikastar: Unfortunately there aren't any air-dates for that episode and the two of TR vs. TP episodes. :(

Last edited:

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years

LOL, me too. She's so dedicated! I would only ever edit to add members, I reckon. I'm too lazy~

I'm quite positive that it would air in the dub, even if they fail to air in Japanese. That will take a while though. X)

Looks like I'll have to take one for the team and dub over the dubs in my beautifully feminine voice once that episode comes out!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Thank you, Smarty! I can also get Pikastar's help for a banner. I'm making the page as we speak... I've got something to do today, which is nice~ I'm in the editing stages of my Easter entry, seeing as it's so close. I'm a huge sucker for events!

Hmm... the conversation well is running a little dry... if they had more Dento episodes, we would have more things to talk about!
    Yay! I am excited~

But yes, Dent needs more focus. Besides being adorable when his dish cover gets fried.

I have a lot of pictures of the trio brothers so I can help you out with that and on top of it I need to make that banner for Dento.

Too bad we can't even make up our own Dento episode....here come comics.
    Fo sho. if I could draw lol

Another Iris episode? Wow. xD;
    I can't say I hate her, but they could give Dento more attention.
    I'm getting a tablet tomorrow, so maybe I'll be able to whip up some Dento fanart sooner or later. xDD;;
    I'm not really hating her... I'm just not too enthralled. (meaning: I dislike her.)
    Yay, yay, fanart!

What AshPikastar said. But it's apparently "not that important"- it could be skipped. :(

Ehehe thank you~

@AshPikastar: Unfortunately there aren't any air-dates for that episode and the two of TR vs. TP episodes. :(
    ^ This.

LOL, me too. She's so dedicated! I would only ever edit to add members, I reckon. I'm too lazy~

Looks like I'll have to take one for the team and dub over the dubs in my beautifully feminine voice once that episode comes out!
    I just used my profile theme shhhh

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    I'm not really hating her... I'm just not too enthralled. (meaning: I dislike her.)

See... now that's just being nice. Sure she's adorable, but she's a nuisance. What do we do with germs and pests, again? Hate is a strong word, but sometimes she makes me seethe with geekfangirlrage.

What AshPikastar said. But it's apparently "not that important"- it could be skipped. :(

Over the weeks, I've learned that Pika is always right. All we have to do is hope the Iris fanboys do a 180 and start loving Dent! Fan service is pathetic, but so awesome~

OKAY. MOAR SECRETS I MUST KEEP. My grave will be full!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Yay, yay, fanart!

Same here; I don't mind her at all since she reminds me of myself -shot- but she is having too much focus.

I see what you did there.

Over the weeks, I've learned that Pika is always right. All we have to do is hope the Iris fanboys do a 180 and start loving Dent! Fan service is pathetic, but so awesome~

Lol I'm always right? I bet you Advancedk47 is enjoying this moment right now and is probably lurking through the Dent club and laughing.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    See... now that's just being nice. Sure she's adorable, but she's a nuisance. What do we do with germs and pests, again? Hate is a strong word, but sometimes she makes me seethe with geekfangirlrage.
    QFT

Them Iris fanboys, man... :/

OKAY. MOAR SECRETS I MUST KEEP. My grave will be full!
    Oh noes!

Same here; I don't mind her at all since she reminds me of myself -shot- but she is having too much focus.
    Iris should be a Dent fangirl. :D

I see what you did there.
    no u did not

Lol I'm always right? I bet you Advancedk47 is enjoying this moment right now and is probably lurking through the Dent club and laughing.
    Hi AK, Ily and I'll see you tonight bby. ;)

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years

I guess jokes don't transcend through the web very well. I wasn't implying you're always wrong- I was just mucking around.

I'm such a n00b.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    Don't judge, he's actually fairly sexy~
    Course he can't compare to Dent, but really, who can?

Ah, reminds me of the old saying: "The good ones are gay, taken or fanboys."

Jensen Ackles is the hottest guy in the world

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh goodness no.

But really there is no hottest guy in the world. Hottest guy in the PokeVerse, though.... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back