• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It would just be a mega-protagonists' get-together. Maybe something marking 15 years of Pokemon, since that is coming up pretty soon. Somewhere in the episode Team Plasma would pop up and Dento will be the hero to save the day. Or maybe Ash.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    It's always Ash that saves the day. We need someone new to save the day so Dento shall be the one that'll save the Unova region : P.

Years
    The battle would take place in Team Plasma's headquarters (Is there one?) or N's castle. I could see a movie out of this! A double battle with Ash and Dento against N and some random Plasma grunts would be epic! Or maybe a triple battle including Iris as well?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Having a movie on this would be pretty epic but It'll most likely be how they did it with the DP series with the episodes. I would also rather have it as a movie as well.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh it would definitely be a triple battle. Unova style all the way.
    I think it would make one beastly movie, but they do like to put it into the show since not everyone watches the movies, and having a major battle in one would leave people confused.

I just thought of something. It would have been cool if the Sanyou triplets had been leaders later in the game and you would have to face them all in a triple battle. :3

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    You can count me in! Cillan is a great addition to the anime, quite unlike any other companion seen before.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hm, I've been thinking of a topic, but I can't think of any good ones...
    Anyway, stolen from another fanclub (just different character);
    If you met Cilan/Dent what would you do?
    I would probably ask for tips on recipes and ask to play with his cutie yanappu.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    If you met Cilan/Dent what would you do?

I would give him a hug and be excited and talk to him about anything that comes to mind. <3 And totally make Ash jealous. :]

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    By the way... did anyone else notice Dent being mostly adorable and at times incredibly epic during BW020? I think he's starting to lose a bit of his refined attitude when he's just with Ash and Iris.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Meh, I don't think it's that - he just didn't need to act like that before. If anything he probably he felt most losened up around Pod and Corn, just look at their whacky styles - i'm sure they loved acting like themselfs ect...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back