• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Daemons

Yukari

I'm just going with gimmepie

Also I want to kill White Mage. Everybody does.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Alright, it's time to finish this. I'm the Seer. I inspected Klippy, gimmepie, and arachnidsGrip. Two of them were Havenites and one was not. At this point, I'm inclined to believe the following to be true: honey is the other Hellspawn, as noted in the Day Four post. Juno uses the word "honey" and arachnidsGrip said "sticky". What's stickier than honey? Maple syrup. But that's not the point. arachnidsGrip seemed too keen on dying still, so I think the longer we wait to kill her, the better we are. If you are the Vigilante, kill honey tonight. We need to take out as many problems as possible at once.

I'm inclined to believe White Mage is the Siren or Mogwai and that means he's the biggest threat. The hint given to us was a misdirect and White Mage is the least vocal person in this thread, though he probably has Siren'd a few people.

At this stage, I'd say Vigilante kills honey, we burn White Mage, and tomorrow, I'll be dead likely, so we will need to figure out how to kill the Mogwai. I have my suspicions on who it is, but we'll see who posts after me to decide that.

[BURN] White Mage

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • A shocking twist of events. Thanks for finally coming out, Seer. Nakuzami's hint was so misleading...

[Burn] White Mage

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • hurhurhur

the hint was only relevant to the narrative of the phase in which I gave it. Everyone was so caught up in thinking Sphealo had been charmed by the Siren, and I was essentially saying that the Siren had not charmed anyone that night phase. Y'all just looked too deep into it. d;

The current vote tally is six against White Mage, including Mage voting against himself, lol.
    I might end this phase early if everyone's finished with their discussion before . . . Wednesday, as that's when it's scheduled to end. c:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • If it wasn't for a certain siren, I could have still made myself a mystery, but the jig is up...

Yes, I am hellspawn, this is referenced by Matt's findings how one of them is not, and how Mage knew I was hellspawn...

BUT, what you guys don't know is that I'm actually one of the secret roles, which is the Nymph. I'm basically a double agent/spy. My alignment may say Hellspawn, but my goal says Havenite. Why do you think I was so sure none of the top 3 posters then weren't hellspawn, why I was keen on killing Sphealo, why I told the green sticky savages hint? That's because I have been working with them!

Now, that's out of the way, here are my notions...

Sphealo was the Silencer, GreenFlame was the original Lilith. Juno was next in line, and honey is the last Hellspawn/Lilith. Now, Klippy wasn't supposed to die last night, because a) I voted for Mage b) Juno was forced to vote for Matt c) Both of them wanted Klippy to die.

I had a gut feeling that Klippy had a role, and by our hellspawn chats, he was truly the vigilante. If I wasn't pressed enough, we could have killed Mage, and Klippy was saved, so I'm very sorry Klippy.

Now, Juno was charmed. She felt that Mage was the siren, but wasn't 100% sure... I couldn't just lead you guys to Mage if I wasn't sure, but now, I have 110% confirmation Mage is the siren.

Also, Matt is truly the seer, Juno was forced to kill Matt, why would Mage kill Matt, unless he knew Matt is the seer... Also, his information is spot on, so I believe him, which would lead gimmepie as a Havenite.

SORRY HONEY YOU ARE FUCKED. GG NO RE HELLSPAWN

If we are going to take everyone into account, here are the 100% confirmed roles:

Sphealo is the Silencer
    GreenFlame is the original Lilith
    Juno was the next Lilith
    honey is the current Lilith
    Klippy is the Vigilante
    Matt is the Seer
    Mage is the Siren

Now, here are the roles that I'm not 100% sure of:

Sonata might be the angel, since he did had intentions of protecting someone
    Chocolate might be the Yaksha, since he died when GreenFlame, which was the original Lilith, died, where he shouldn't. He might be a secret Hellspawn, so that I couldn't discern him
    gimmepie might be just an ordinary Havenite, I know Matt saw him as innocent, but I'm not sure if innocents include the unaffiliated. If I can get help on this, that would be appreciated.

So that would lead Weiss, H.A.N., and Orpheus as our possible Mogwais...

SO HERE'S THE GAME PLAN:

Kill Mage today
    Next day phase, kill Honey
    Next day phase, kill either Weiss Han or Orpheus

If we follow that, the Havenites will get the bag!

Also last note, just be wary of the Yaksha, I assume Chocolate was the Yaksha but still beware, I have no idea who he might be.

Well that's all from me, your friendly neighbor from hell, SPOODERGIRL!

BY THE WAY MOGWAI AND HONEY, I DARE YOU TO KILL ME BEFORE I'M THE LAST HAVENITE. I STILL HAVE ONE TRICK UP MY SLEEVE ;)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • The above few posts reveal just about everything, so I'll be following everybody else by:
    [BURN] White Mage

SO HERE'S THE GAME PLAN:

Kill Mage today
    Next day phase, kill Honey
    Next day phase, kill either Weiss Han or Orpheus

If we follow that, the Havenites will get the bag!
    Don't forget there are still Hellspawn left, so there will be more deaths than mentioned here. If during the night phases two out me, Weiss Schnee and Orpheus are being killed the game will definitely be ended in two days, but there's a high chance it will end earlier.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Chocolate might be the Yaksha, since he died when GreenFlame, which was the original Lilith, died, where he shouldn't. He might be a secret Hellspawn, so that I couldn't discern him
    I thought Chocolate was a Havenite? Greenflame did kill him so Greenflame might be the Yaksha. O:

Also is honey able to kill you, and vice versa?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I actually have a suspicion about who the Mogwai might be (assuming Mage is the Siren not the Mogwai). For now though, Mage is definitely a big threat so I'm keeping my vote to kill him.

At this stage I don't think Gunner is lying, everything she says makes sense to me.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Klippy actually wasn't the Vigilante, he or she is still out there. He had a secret role called "Vengeful Elf," which allowed him to perform a revenge kill when he died. That's why Juno was killed that night and why we can still kill honey tonight.

Years
  • Klippy actually wasn't the Vigilante, he or she is still out there. He had a secret role called "Vengeful Elf," which allowed him to perform a revenge kill when he died. That's why Juno was killed that night and why we can still kill honey tonight.

That would be ideal then if that's the case.
    Vig, if you're out there kill honey.

Edit: Also, Matt should inspect either Orpheus or Weiss.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    and i would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids! i was in my casket when grip softed the sticky green savages but using my username in the day post really put the nails in my casket.
    [BURN BABY BURN] White Mage

Also since we're going down anyway dearest mogwai, we should team up. 'Nuff said.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Night Four
    Secrets were coming to light, and the survivors had come to a completely unanimous decision. All fingers pointed to White Mage . . . including his own.

"The truth had to come out at some point," he stated calmly. "But I'll be damned if I'm not going out with a fight. Sadly you had to go and kill my first little pet." He laughed as the remaining Havenites began to surround him.

Then he screamed.

The sound waves threw everyone back, knocking a few out. White Mage threw himself at El Héroe Oscuro. "The little Seer, come out to play! Now that's a pair of eyes I could have used!" He picked El up by the throat, strangling him with one hand.

arachnidsGrip got up, her eyes clouded. Her voice held an odd echo as she spoke. "I've burned in Hell for long enough. I think it's time I send the rest of you there in my stead."

gimmepie, Orpheus, and H.A.N. surrounded her. "Come to your senses!" gimmepie yelled.

honey and Weiss Schnee went to El's aid. honey ducked and kicked out a leg, sweeping Mage off his feet. El fell to the ground, choking. Weiss lunged at the Siren, lashing out with a dagger.

"Ignore spoodergirl!" El screamed, still trying to find a proper breath. "She'll be freed once we kill the Siren!"

While Orpheus distracted arachnidsGrip, pie and H.A.N. joined the group against Mage. Mage rose to his feet, his eyes burning with anger and glowing with power. He opened his mouth and began to sing, softly at first. His assailants halted, looks of bewilderment crossing their faces as the Siren's spell washed over them.

"You will all bow to me!" Mage roared in a sonorous voice.

From behind him, the faint chanting of an aria could be heard. "The only bowing you'll get is when we put your head on a pike," Zami growled, her mind protected by Naku's counterspell. She wrapped her arm around Mage's neck, covering his mouth with the inside of her elbow and cutting his song short. She plunged a dagger deep into his back, far enough that it protruded out through his chest.

His body slumped to the ground and silence fell over Haven. arachnidsGrip fell unconscious, and everyone else seemed faint for a few moments after their release.

"Burn the corpse," Zami commanded. "Then get some rest. There's still more work to be done."

White Mage is dead. He was the Siren!

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting [Burn // Player] somewhere in your post
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Hellspawn
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

*Note: The Night Phase will last 48 hours or until all night actions have been received.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    MorallyIncorrect as the Witch
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Sonata as a Havenite
    gimmepie as ???
    Klippy as a Havenite
    honey as ???
    Foxrally as a Havenite
    Orpheus as ???
    Reisen as a Havenite and a Lover
    Juno as a Hellspawn
    El Héroe Oscuro as ???
    Zehn as a Havenite and a Lover
    H.A.N. as ???
    White Mage as the Siren
    Weiss Schnee as ???
    GreenFlame as a Hellspawn
    Sphealo as a Hellspawn
    Chocolate™ as a Havenite

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Sorry folks, but due to technical difficulties (stoopid adbots and shiz deletin' all mah typing and crap gosh darn it) the phase change has been delayed until after I get home from school tomorrow, which means I'll probably have the post done around four pm (roughly sixteen hours from now).

Nakuzami

Years
  • Day Five
    "Looks like the Oracle spoke too soon! Spilled all the secrets, thinking it would save you! Killed you, in fact."

The Mogwai watched from above as El Héroe Oscuro was cornered by another figure.

"Party of one?" El sneered. The figure held up a dagger, pointing it at El's throat.

"You sound so smug for someone who's about to die."

El lashed out and kicked the dagger out of the figure's hand. "And you sound so confident for someone who just discovered their last remaining cohort was a traitor." He tripped the Oni, knocking them back onto the ground. He picked up the dagger.

"And now I can finish off you Hellspawn, once and for all." He stepped forward and brought the dagger down.

He was dead before he could finish the movement.

A makeshift spear had dropped from above and skewered him to the ground. An insane giggle rang out. "The silly little daemon, almost killed by the future-seer!" More laughter. "Saved by the two-face, lucky was he!"

The Mogwai leaped to another rooftop and then disappeared into the night. The Oni sat there for a moment, confused and petrified. It stared at the body of El. It was experiencing an odd mixture of anger and relief. It was glad it wasn't dead, but the damned Mogwai had just saved its life and stolen its mark. That was annoying.

It made sure it was gone before the sun rose.

El Héroe Oscuro is dead. He was a Havenite.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting [Burn // Player] somewhere in your post
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Hellspawn
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    MorallyIncorrect as the Witch
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Sonata as a Havenite
    gimmepie as ???
    Klippy as a Havenite
    honey as ???
    Foxrally as a Havenite
    Orpheus as ???
    Reisen as a Havenite and a Lover
    Juno as a Hellspawn
    El Héroe Oscuro as a Havenite
    Zehn as a Havenite and a Lover
    H.A.N. as ???
    White Mage as the Siren
    Weiss Schnee as ???
    GreenFlame as a Hellspawn
    Sphealo as a Hellspawn
    Chocolate™ as a Havenite

Nakuzami

Years
  • wow the discussion in this thread is absolutely titillating. I can barely comprehend it all, it's so intense. d:

omg I just quintuple posted somebody kill me now

Back