• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    So if we're trusting (M)orpheus on this, does that mean Sonata was the warlock? was that settled by the last clue from naku?

[Cook to a golden crisp] Gimmepie

I'm still worried about what that carriageman is planning though...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • So if we're trusting (M)orpheus on this, does that mean Sonata was the warlock? was that settled by the last clue from naku?

No, I don't think it does, otherwise Sonata would have shown up as an unaffiliated I believe.

Also, I never actually said the SA debate was over. The only thing I admitted I was wrong about was Shak being a Lycan. I never ever said that I believe he is the SA, and I stand by my arguments here, that Sonata was indeed the SA.

Yukari

No, I don't think it does, otherwise Sonata would have shown up as an unaffiliated I believe.

Also, I never actually said the SA debate was over. The only thing I admitted I was wrong about was Shak being a Lycan. I never ever said that I believe he is the SA, and I stand by my arguments here, that Sonata was indeed the SA.
    Myself I think he might just being saying that because he claimed he was the previous day and changing his claim would make him look bad.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • You've claimed you're the Seer. If you're correct, he will have nothing to fear by changing his claim, since you said you searched Shak and he came out as a Havenite. If you're wrong, you Gunner and Shak will probably all die.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Honestly the only way we're going to figure this out is to have the Coroner analyze the dead but they have to choose the right timing for it (which I definitely don't think is tonight or even tomorrow night. Need more unknown dead people first). Until then unless we get other absolute truth then it's just going to go in circles imo :/

Until then though Orpheus definitely need to be protected if it's right. Shak probably should be protected too just in case he is telling the truth because the mafia might target the back-up as a precaution or whatever

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I guess it's about time that I painstakingly scour the thread for all the votes to make a tally and see who hasn't voted. Doesn't help I didn't make a note of that last day phase oh my.

edit: the actual change is going to have to wait until tomorrow. I've got school and a lot of big projects are coming to a close as finals are coming around the corner, as well as some of my extracurricular activities coming to a climax, so I don't really have the time to make the change tonight. Sorry, guys.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Night Four

It had been another long day, but this time things proved a bit more fruitful.

After the events of yesterday, people seemed confused on whether or not Sonata had truly been allied with the Havenites. Zami supposed that it was quite possible for him to be some other form of mortal threat, but so far they hadn't found any proof. The only thing was that amulet . . . and the man from the capital had taken that for examination. He was still here, ever present, and it was beginning to annoy Zami. Why did she have to answer to this new Governor? It was ridiculous.

He didn't say anything as the day went on, he merely watched patiently.

Shak still claimed to be the Seer Ascendant, but some others still placed their faith in Sonata. That was until Orpheus came forth and revealed himself to be the Seer. Everyone changed their tunes after that. He assured Shak's innocence and then claimed to have seen that gimmepie was a Lycan.

Zami's brow furrowed. gimmepie was one of two survivors from the events of five years ago, but she had suspected that one of them could be a Lycan. It was likely him that had killed the previous Seer Ascendant upon his revival. The more Seers in the town, the less safety for the Werebeasts.

Now it was time for him to answer for his crimes.

This time Zami and the Governor seemed to be in agreements, thank the gods. A few soldiers stepped forth and grabbed gimmepie by the arms. The man simply . . . smiled. Why was that?

He was tied to the pyre without any signs of struggle. A soldier passed Zami the torch and she threw it down on the wood. The flames ignited and crept up towards gimmepie, and once they reached him they instantly began to burn a deep black. Zami couldn't help but give a small smile of contentment. They had found a Lycan.

The only problem was . . . nothing was happening to gimmepie. He wasn't burning. He wasn't even screaming. He simply laughed.

"Today's an unlucky one for you." He chuckled. He turned his face towards Zami. "Took you longer than expected to figure me out, but lucky for me you chose today of all days to make me your victim. Or have you not been paying attention to the howls?"

Zami took a step back. What was going on here?

With some effort, gimmepie tore free of his bonds and leaped off of the pyre, flames still trailing from his figure. He laughed one more time and gave a quick salute, before turning and running into the forest. A couple of soldiers pursued him, but Zami knew they wouldn't be able to catch him.

"Damn it!" she cursed under her breath. Now what the hell were they going to do?

The burning failed?

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
    • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

*Note: The Night Phase will last 48 hours or until all night actions have been received.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    Klippy as ???
    Ash as ???
    White Mage as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Fantome as ???
    KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
    Sonata as a Havenite
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    なぎ (Nagi) as ???
    Melody as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    eros as ???
    Arx as ???
    Infinite as ???
    no as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Foxrally as a Havenite
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Ice as ???
    Lucid as ???
    Shak as ???
    zevarius kerensky as a Havenite
    Candy as ???
    Sopheria as a Havenite
    Blurryface as ???

Nakuzami

Years
  • Day Five

Aiden's limp body lay right in front of her. One of her commands had been followed, but now she felt the cold embrace of betrayal slithering up her spine. She had planned to take Aiden back with her, to bring him to her cause, but she was stopped by the coiling tail that restricted her.

"I showed you the light, and you betray me like this?" she stated calmly.

"My allegiance is to the pack, and the pack wants you dead."

"You will soon see the errors of your ways."

"Not likely." gimmepie tightened his writhing muscles, his scales crushing Melody's rib cage. She let out a pained gasp as her torso made multiple cracking sounds. She went limp.

gimmepie tossed her aside. Little did he know two more sets of eyes were watching him.

"Stay where you are, snake!" The witch floated down to the rooftop, electricity crackling in his hands. "You're mine!"

gimmepie hissed, his tongue darting between his fangs. His glowing eyes pierced through the dark of the night, the only other lights being the glow of torches and the sparking blue plasma that Arx held.

"So you're the one that brought this one back to the lands of the living," gimmepie commented, referring to Aiden. "You seem to have something of an obsession with the man." A faint noise that could only be taken as laughter emanated from the serpent.

"At least I didn't turn on my own kind."

gimmepie bared his fangs. "You may be powerful, but do you think you can kill me?"

"Easily."

gimmepie lunged at Arx faster than a normal eye could track. Arx reared back and loosed a torrent of lightning, illuminating the dark night sky. For a moment the area was too bright to see, but the smell of charred flesh was all too apparent.

"No!"

Arx turned away from gimmepie's burning corpse, following the source of the sound. The moment he did, a knife was driven deep into his neck. He fell backwards, choking on blood as his hands flew up to the hilt of the weapon.

He collapsed to the ground before he could do anything more.

Klippy ran over to his brother, tears in his eyes. "No!" he screamed again. "You can't leave me! We promised that we would stick together, no matter what!"

He pressed his face against gimmepie's chest, which was slowly returning to its mortal form. Sobs racked Klippy's body.

He brandished a second dagger. He leaned back, taking one last look at his sibling, before plunging the blade into his own heart.

Another deep howl echoed through Haven.

When Zami emerged from her home, she noticed that the sun was already nearly twice as high as it would be normally. She barely had time to ponder the strange phenomenon before rushing over to the scene of the massacre. Medics brought Aiden back to the infirmary while Naku and the Coroner attended to the bodies.

Four more dead. Zami swore under her breath. She supposed that their luck of having no one die in the past day and night had to run out sometime. The only upside was that the traitorous gimmepie lay dead as well.

Melody is dead. She was a Havenite.

gimmepie is dead. He was a Werebeast.

Klippy is dead. He was a Havenite.

Arx is dead. He was a Havenite.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
    • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    Klippy as a Havenite
    Ash as ???
    White Mage as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Fantome as ???
    KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
    Sonata as a Havenite
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    gimmepie as a Werebeast
    なぎ (Nagi) as ???
    Melody as a Havenite
    Netto Azure as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    eros as ???
    Arx as a Havenite
    Infinite as ???
    no as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Foxrally as a Havenite
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Ice as ???
    Lucid as ???
    Shak as ???
    zevarius kerensky as a Havenite
    Candy as ???
    Sopheria as a Havenite
    Blurryface as ???

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

So werebeasts killed Melody, Arx killed pie, Klippy killed Arx as an act of revenge, and then killed himself?

I did not expect the body count to be that high last night.

Nakuzami

Years
  • I just realised the outline of Melody's death thing is a different colour, maybe that indicates unaffiliated? If that is the case... Then Sonata was not the Warlock and probably was indeed the Seer Ascendant

Oh? I vaguely remember giving a few hints about colors and borders . . . if I recall correctly. Whatever could they have meant?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    either unaffiliated or maybe the fact that she was recruited by an unaffiliated? is melody the only one with a border like that so far? i can try going back myself if no one else doesn't want to before effort.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hint: Night is dark but hindsight is 20/20. Look back on last night to see the true colors.

All these colors border on the truth, but a fire can show only so much.

Went back and--

Who now feels dumb I do. Suddenly these make 100% sense. But either way Sonata is not the Warlock and could have very well been the Seer Acendant. Which has us going back to who exactly is Shak since last night made it fairly clear who the Seer is imo.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Holy shit I didn't die. :o

I think that means the bodyguard's still alive then ^^
    Or they didn't target you cause they feared a potential bodyguard? Either way you're still here, and if the bodyguard did protect you then awesome keep it up!
    Were you able to investigate someone last night?

Yukari

I think that Kippy and gimmepie were siblings- It certainly seems like it from the night post. And they share the same border.

Not sure if anyone's brought that up yet. I didn't see anything.

Last edited:
    Back