• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Yukari

didn't you say you found Shak to be innocent too?
    Shak, Gunner, and Cosmic I all found to be innocent.

gimmepie is the only Werebeast I found so far.

EDIT: Keep in mind that some Werebeasts do show up as Innocents when investigated.

Yukari

So unless Shak is just lying to get a little protection, he is the SA (or as you say, he could be the Alpha. However, that could technically be anyone you investigate that turns out innocent). There's literally no reason to believe otherwise at this moment in time. And it would totally correlate with how many people believed Sonata because he was very good at manipulating opinions, even my own. Idk, his version of SA did fit with the description slightly no matter how many people disgareed.

I would say our best leads would come from the Aiden v Shak argument. Who aligned where. Until this phase, yes I was suspicious of Shak's motives. Until I figured it out, it's now clear he's very innocent.
    I 100% trust Shak when he says that he's the Seer ascendant.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    What leads would we get from the aiden v shak argument?? We're pretty certain that sonata was the warlock, but aiden believing sonata's description for the SA role doesn't really lead us anywhere, since it wouldn't have been beneficial to side with the warlock. I feel that aiden was just fooled by sonata's attempt to appear innocent.. Unless everyone wants to go back and point fingers at who voted for who, I don't see much benefit coming out of that..

The only other direction that the convo had been going the last few days was with the arrival of carriageman with aG and blurryface. I'm still concerned about it since the remaining threats are the necromancer (and the original post with Baldassare and the royal family) and the remaining lycans. These are the 2 main areas we need to focus on if we are going to survive as a town.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I did some digging through past posts, and...I'm a bit suss of some people now. I'd rather not say any names until I can form a case.

Years
  • tumblr_inline_mls5uzpvjX1qz4rgp.gif

Yukari

I'm not really too suspicious of anyone yet. There are some members that really aren't contributing anything that I may investigate but so far I really don't have much on anyone. :/

Also we need to find the Werecat ASAP.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Something kinda scary that I just thought of based on the way unaffiliated shows up in the day/night death posts... Orpheus, would an unaffiliated show up to you as havenite?

Yukari

I really don't know. I do know that some members show up as Havenite but I assume that they would show up as unaffiliated.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • So if Melody was the Cultist, can we at least infer that our enemy now is the leftover Lycans and the Necromancer?

Also I did something and grabbed the links to all the phase posts in case anyone needs a quick link:
    Day 1
    Night 1
    Day 2
    Night 2
    Day 3
    Night 3
    Day 4
    Night 4
    Day 5

At least we learned that unaffiliates have a different border color. Very subtle there. Also, I think that Aiden is our ragdoll in this game. Hey Aiden, if you're reading this be glad that something happened to you in a game lol. 8)

Also, are we really out of leads now? o_o

EDIT: Also I did something and tried to rule out who are not the lycans:
    Juno was bitten N1 and had traps N2
    JaDe was bitten N2
    Jupiter was bitten N3
    Aiden had traps N1, was attempted to be killed and then revived N3, and bitten N4

See? I told you Aiden is our ragdoll.

EDIT2: Orpheus is most likely telling the truth and thus we can rule him out as a Lycan. Shak was really adamant in his defense to being the SA, and since our other "SA" Sonata turned out to be the Warlock, we'll say it's true. No one else had claimed SA, I mean.

Cosmic was seen as Havenite but the Alpha as well as the Marked will be seen as a Havenite, so even if Cosmic isn't a confirmed Lycan doesn't mean he isn't one.

The Leftover Players said:
    Ash as ???
    White Mage (dood it's now Jupiter lol) not a Lycan
    arachnidsGrip was revived so not many things are known about her yet
    Fantome as ???
    JaDe.X105 not a Lycan
    gio7sm as ???
    なぎ (Nagi) as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Cosmic seen as a Havenite
    eros as ???
    Infinite as ???
    no not a Lycan (I find this funny: No, not a Lycan lol)
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ninja Aiden not a Lycan, but is our ragdoll in this game apparently
    Orpheus proven himself not a Lycan
    Ice as ???
    Lucid as ???
    Shak leans over to the not a Lycan side
    Candy as ???
    Blurryface as ???

If we assume that the Necromancer is on our side as they can choose to do so, then Lycans are our main enemies. Although, at this point the Necromancer probably want to side with the Havenites seeing that Warlock, Cultist and Siblings are all dead after all, so if he's left with at least 2 Lycans left by the beginning of the day phase, even with their new voting power the Necromancer is 100% sure they'll die the next night.

If they did choose to side with us then at least we get an extra Havenite, but this is just assuming that the Necromancer wants to win this game with less casualties on their side.

Last edited:

Etherion

If someone has some sort of knowledge, I think we would all be glad if they were to tell us what they know, sad to say, we have reached a dreadful dead end! :(

I've dug up something, but I doubt its useful...

gimmepie from N4 said:
    "Took you longer than expected to figure me out, but lucky for me you chose today of all days to make me your victim. Or have you not been paying attention to the howls?"
    D2 Narrative said:
    Silence returned for a mere moment before another, but very different howl resounded through Haven. It sounded much stranger . . . almost ritualistic.

Nightly lycan ritual perhaps? Could explain the weird things that are happening.

Candy

Years
  • After a bit of re-reading some roles... could it be that the Cultist has been using gimmepie to bite people? I mean, controlling night actions, and it seems that Melody had recruited gimmepie at one point when we read the last narrative.

Day 5's Narrative said:
    Aiden's limp body lay right in front of her. One of her commands had been followed, but now she felt the cold embrace of betrayal slithering up her spine. She had planned to take Aiden back with her, to bring him to her cause, but she was stopped by the coiling tail that restricted her.

"I showed you the light, and you betray me like this?" she stated calmly.

"My allegiance is to the pack, and the pack wants you dead."

"You will soon see the errors of your ways."

"Not likely." gimmepie tightened his writhing muscles, his scales crushing Melody's rib cage. She let out a pained gasp as her torso made multiple cracking sounds. She went limp.

Aiden and Jupiter are out at least since Aiden is the Lycans' ragdoll (he was killed N3 so why would he be a Lycan lol) and Jupiter could possibly be the hunter since the traps at Shak's place are only half-finished on the night he was bitten, which cancels out his night action and thus explains the half-finished trap setting. The earliest the Cultist could've gotten gimmepie is N1, and thus Juno, the one bitten on N1, is out.

Also, something interesting I found:
    Day 5's Narrative said:
    "At least I didn't turn on my own kind."

Arx was talking about gimmepie turning on his fellow Lycans. However, gimmepie was shown to still have alligeance to the pack as he killed Melody on the Alpha's orders. If so, then chances are our Weresnake had been used by our Cultist to attack a fellow Lycan at least once. It never said that the Lycans are immune to the Weresnake's abilities.

Although, I might be wrong if D3's narration is to be considered.
    Day 3's Narrative said:
    Much like the night before, a troubling howl echoed through Haven. This time, however, it occurred right before dawn, and it felt . . . wrong. As Zami walked out of her home, she could tell today was going to be rough.

If Melody got gimmepie at N2 then all our weresnake victims are most likely innocent. If N1, then maybe we have a suspect at hand right now.

But eh, it's all just a theory anyway.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I initially thought it referred to the whole sibling thing since gimmepie would've to betray the Lycans to get his win. But now that you've mentioned it, it is possible that gimmepie was controlled to target a Lycan. Who though?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • It seems there aren't many unaffiliateds left, which gives a straightforward system, just Havenites versus the werebeasts. (Hoping the Necromancer is at the town's side.)
    21 people left, of which four are deemed innocent and at least four are lycans, which means random targeting on itself has at least a quarter chance to work. Anyone suggestions?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ice is still alive what.

I literally have nothing to say other than that right now ngl. I'll come back and actually read everything I missed when I get back from hanging out with family.

Candy

Years
  • OK I JUST WENT BACK AND READ THROUGH 30 PAGES OF DISCUSSION AND VOTING AND I WASTED LIKE 6 HOURS OF MY LIFE DOING SO AND I'M NOT GETTING THEM BACK HOLY-

I did find 4 people who didn't vote yesterday, one of them being Melody the Cultist, and thus they are on my suspicion list. But alas, it's still too early to round off suspects based on their voting patterns as chances are the Lycans probably sold gimmepie off after the reveal to avoid suspicion, since the evidence against gimmepie is that our Seer has seen him as a Lycan and thus they can't give any form of rebuttal if they want to stay safe. I mean dude, even Klippers voted for gimmepie even though he knew he'll die along with him.

One of them probably wasn't active during the voting, but the other I'm not too sure. Aside from two of them, there's still someone who hasn't posted since they joined the game at Day 3, and so I'm gonna summon them here to see whether or not they know that they're in the game now.

[SUMMON TO THE FAES AND LYCANS THREAD] Blurryface
    Blurryface said:

~*~*~*~*~*~

Also, I've been typing this since this day phase began but...

Spoiler: Trust me on this if you want
    I honestly don't want to reveal now since there's really no point in doing so, but given the current situation, we need to pick off the Lycans one by one. This kind of situation with all the other non-affiliates dead and my win conditions being either I side with the Havenites or be the last man standing against the Lycans and the non-affiliates if everyone else is dead, it's definitely not going in my favor anyway.

If you can't tell yet: I am the Necromancer.

Four days of marking and none of them are any use right now 'cause they're all not dead yet aside from one. I'm honestly mad at myself. It could be really fun to use people's night actions but lol nope I'm still stuck with marking people as my only night action and pretty much still a useless fart now. Also I'm not naming any of the ones I've marked so have fun guessing the 3 out of the 21 players that I have.

I like the idea of winning alone, but given the current circumstances like how I mentioned in my previous post, that will be hard, so now I have decided to side with the Havenites. Right now I just want to get rid of these silly Lycans that has been plaguing the place and disturbing my work.

Feel free to trust me or lynch me. All I can say is that you'd just lose a vote in the Havenite's favor if you do lynch. We don't know how many of these silly beasts are still out there anyway. Considering that I can still win with the Havenites, I have no plans to harm any of the innocent people, and the votes I have placed towards any of the lynched innocents are purely from my personal speculations from the discussions. I'm just here for this nifty power source that came from your conflict with the Daemons from 5 years ago.

Yes, this sweet illusionary Necromancer of time is on your side, Havenites. We both have a common enemy after all.

If you're planning to lynch me then I guess I'll go back with Mr. Carriageman 'cause this place is stinking with Lycan breath already. Mr. Carriageman, if you please be so kind not to kill me, I will atone for my sins and return to the capital.

Also Klippy was the one I have marked but aside from being siblings with gimmepie, he's just a useless Elf with voting powers lol yeah I'm disappointed as well I wanted more stuff to do at night bah.

Now if you excuse me, if you guys are planning to kill me anyway, I'll be taking my leave on the carriage. Oh, and Mr. Governor, can I get some snacks for the trip?

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
  • I'm 12 and what is this ???
    It's day five and i'm still alive what is this ???

I HAVE FINALS STUDYING YAY. I promise I'll try my hardest to catch up w/ this and read back to see what the actual frick is happening, because I'm clueless.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • It's day five and i'm still alive what is this ???

well I mean you technically only missed voting for the previous day phase so it's not a big deal haha

and Candy, you're dedication to reading the whole thread is impressive
    I wouldn't even do that and I'm the GM haha (though I've kept up with it anyways but I do tend to lose track of the votes sometime haha)

EDIT: also guys . . . I should probably inform you that this day phase ends in an hour and a half sorry don't hate me it wasn't my choice

Candy

Years
  • Ah crud eros was right with the shorter Day phase and we literally have no leads.

What will happen if none of us votes though? The summoning of Blurryface doesn't count as a vote

Back