• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • To answer that question, H.A.N.

She cleared her throat. "The only lead we have for the moment is that . . . Haven knows at least one of these creatures. They're not new to this place. That's the only way they could have known to attack our previous Seer Ascendant."

Which points out that one of the old residents of Haven aka. the previous participants is one of the werebeasts.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    You know Mafia roles are chosen via RNG, right? It's not completely implausible, but quite unlikely I'd be randomly chosen as Mafia again.

oops ninja'd, but yes :P

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Which points out that one of the old residents of Haven aka. the previous participants is one of the werebeasts.

Thanks. But this really gives only a slight increase of suspicion of the old players. Because only one of the lycanthropes has to be an old player and many of us took part in the previous game, the chance that'll happen instantly is not less than 98.9%.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I did a quick comparison of the two cast lists, and these are the people that were present in both games, if it helps any.

Klippy as ???
    White Mage as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Weiss Schnee as ???
    Sonata as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    GreenFlame as ???
    Juno as ???
    H.A.N. as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    MorallyIncorrect as ???

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Personally I do strongly suspect Gunner given their little act. In my experiences; bemoaning yourself as a "norole" (Innocent) or a "Boring" role (which should translate to some of the less dangerous or remarkable roles here like being cursed, diseased or an apprentice to the witch or seer); is nothing but an act to distract the new players from getting wind of your movements. I also know they are very much theatrical so one should take all that they do with a grain of salt.

Additionally I do suspect H.A.N and Juno; though only because they attempt to assert their innocence a little strongly. Juno seems fixed on insisting his luck was "better" this time with the role rolls by the GM; but this is not provable without direct violations of the rules as far as I can tell.

gimmiepie seems confident; but he's not above suspicions either. Nobody is; regardless of their situation. Still it warrants looking into the players of the previous game first to check if the rumor is indeed true that they had a higher chance for lycanthropy.

Years
  • I suspect gunner and Juno, not because I have any evidence against them (nobody really has any evidence against anybody), but because I just want them to die.
    sunshine_20.png

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I honestly suspect eros.
    Got pretty defensive when I mentioned his name. A lot more than Gimmiepie did

Lucid

That's pretty much half the people playing though, of course at least one of them is.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I say we kill Foxrally because because. I just have a feeling. And my feelings are often correct. Unless they're incorrect. Which isn't very often.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I say we kill White Mage, because he's White Mage.
    sunshine_20.png

Additionally I do suspect H.A.N and Juno; though only because they attempt to assert their innocence a little strongly. Juno seems fixed on insisting his luck was "better" this time with the role rolls by the GM; but this is not provable without direct violations of the rules as far as I can tell.

That makes me about as suspicious as anyone else in this thread that have claimed to be innocent so far. It does not take a GM to tell you I've been rolled Mafia four games in a row, all I said was that it's very unlikely I'm Mafia again.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I say we kill White Mage, because he's White Mage.
    sunshine_20.png

That makes me about as suspicious as anyone else in this thread that have claimed to be innocent so far. It does not take a GM to tell you I've been rolled Mafia four games in a row, all I said was that it's very unlikely I'm Mafia again.

You're only digging your hole deeper there. I don't subscribe to any gambler's theories. Your odds don't change due to previous rolls unless those results have been removed from the pool...which isn't the case. It's a basic math and statistical fact.

Not sure why we should hit Foxrally; he seems pretty normal to me. Also makes me suspicious of Sonata a bit.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    do keep in mind that past results have zero implications for the future. if i rolled a 6 on a dice the past 3 times, doesn't matter the chance isn't still 1/6 this time, so Juno is just as likely to be Mafia now as before.

ninja'd

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Not sure why we should hit Foxrally; he seems pretty normal to me. Also makes me suspicious of Sonata a bit.

Don't be fooled. From what I've seen and the stories I've heard, Fox is always suspicious, even when he's a confirmed Havenite.

Years
  • You're only digging your hole deeper there. I don't subscribe to any gambler's theories. Your odds don't change due to previous rolls unless those results have been removed from the pool...which isn't the case. It's a basic math and statistical fact.

I wouldn't jump on Juno just yet, whilst the statistics might not have changed it is understandable that she wouldn't want us thinking she's a mafia again if she isn't and would be desperate to prove otherwise. Remember also that she has just as high a chance of being innocent this game as being mafia, as you have all said the past is meaningless in this regard.

As for Fox, I agree that Sonata does seem a bit suss for randomly singling him out. On the other hand though, I can understand him just wanting to kill Fox just because. Let's be honest, we all want to do that sometimes. Besides, it is a bit strange that Fox hasn't tried to kill me yet.

Back