• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • I don't have much to say, besides finding <this> post a little suspicious. arachnidsGrip appears as a fanatic Mafia player to me, so that doesn't really fit with wanting to quit just because of her role. It could be that she uses reversed psychology to let us think she is a normal elf and therefore innocent, while in fact being one of the bad guys.
    On the other hand, she also could just be any role that she finds uninteresting, so we can't really deduce much from this, but I still wanted to point it out.

Lucid

Basically in a few previous games we used a random number generator to choose someone to execute at random. It's a bad idea though, imo. The bad guys can easily manipulate it.

Yeah, that's stupid. ;/

Years
  • I don't have much to say, besides finding <this> post a little suspicious. arachnidsGrip appears as a fanatic Mafia player to me, so that doesn't really fit with wanting to quit just because of her role. It could be that she uses reversed psychology to let us think she is a normal elf and therefore innocent, while in fact being one of the bad guys.
    On the other hand, she also could just be any role that she finds uninteresting, so we can't really deduce much from this, but I still wanted to point it out.

It's always advisable to tread carefully with Gunner regardless of what side she is on.
    She's very good at this game and isn't afraid to manipulate people to serve her purposes.

Do I suspect her? Definitely not as of yet.
    Do I trust her? Not even a little. But I don't trust any of you :)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • If that's the case then gimmepie and H.A.N. are our primary suspects.

But hey, it could really be anyone who's living at Haven at the time. I mean, some of the Havenites got revived after all.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I dont know what RNG is, but the general concencus seems to be that its unpopular. I think I'll just conform

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    holy moly you talked a lot in such a short time
    obviously gimmepie doesn't want us to think only the past game's survivors are suspicious, because then there'd be 50% chance he'd get lynched ... still i agree it would probably be too easy if that really was the case. so all i can say at the moment is 'no RNG please', i guess ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

i suppose we could always lynch arachnidsgrip to put her out of her misery? haha.

Years
  • holy moly you talked a lot in such a short time
    obviously gimmepie doesn't want us to think only the past game's survivors are suspicious, because then there'd be 50% chance he'd get lynched ... still i agree it would probably be too easy if that really was the case. so all i can say at the moment is 'no RNG please', i guess ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

i suppose we could always lynch arachnidsgrip to put her out of her misery? haha.

It's a little disconcerting that she wants to be burned though.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • It's a little disconcerting that she wants to be burned though.

I don't know, in F&D she also voted for herself while having the most interesting role of the game, which had nothing to do with bonuses while dead, so i don't think this says anything at all.

How did we suddenly get the idea that players of the prequel are more suspicious than the others? I kinda missed the logic.

quick go after H.A.N. he's changing his username to Lycanthropy 11/10 is guilty

So... there's still four days to go before I'm guilty, no point in killing me now, right?

Back