• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    !Choose The Deadly Black One

Also wot a 12 hour timeframe for sabotaging presents is a bit rough hahah esp on Christmas but hopefully that means people missed the opportunity to sabotage them.

___

Ok Christmas was hectic so I wasn't checking this thread much. I've finally read through the entire thread and have a few thoughts:

@ the textboxes

Also with Aeter throwing the fireball and being the confirmed ambassador does invalidate that the text boxes have anything to do with alignment, unless he was culted and had a few items? Still it wasn't very wise to use a gun given to you when a fabber is in the game.

Yep just to close this discussion -> 'action'/'event' textbox (Bidoof is slashed, aeternum throws a bomb or whatever) colours seem irrelevant, but "x is dead" colours/colours in the role list do correspond with factions.

reads

Townreading:
    -> Juno: Putting in a lot of effort despite being busy with her travels, not just parroting other people's reads
    -> Saws: His cluelessness about the roles, agreed that it is very towny. Also not a behaviour-based read as Juno mentioned
    -> Doof and Syn for their posts on D1

Neutral reads:
    -> Kiyo: I don't think he was acting scummy for trusting Peter's claim, his reasons for doing so made sense imo. Wouldn't say there's any clear pointers that he's town tho
    -> Desox: Partially because I agree that I agree on Melody (though maybe not to the same extent... but definitely a sign), but I don't think scumreading someone different to everyone else is reason to be scumread and voted against tbh

Scumreading:
    -> L'Belle

But Juno honestly, I really have no clue, and no one has bothered to tell me.

## Burn no one

For this post in particular like... what are you unsure of? People might tell you what's happening if you ask what you're confused about rather than waiting for people to tell you things surely.

-> Melody: Particularly this post looked like an attempt to look helpful by not saying much else tbh. Also for the same "idk what's going on" post as L'Belle.

-> Sparkin: sliiight scumlean just bc his aggression/tenacity in recent posts seems similar to how I've seen him play as mafia.

Given all the above, strongest scumread is L'Belle so ##burn L'Belle

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
    !Choose The Deadly Black One

Also wot a 12 hour timeframe for sabotaging presents is a bit rough hahah esp on Christmas but hopefully that means people missed the opportunity to sabotage them.

___

Ok Christmas was hectic so I wasn't checking this thread much. I've finally read through the entire thread and have a few thoughts:

@ the textboxes

Yep just to close this discussion -> 'action'/'event' textbox (Bidoof is slashed, aeternum throws a bomb or whatever) colours seem irrelevant, but "x is dead" colours/colours in the role list do correspond with factions.

reads

Townreading:
    -> Juno: Putting in a lot of effort despite being busy with her travels, not just parroting other people's reads
    -> Saws: His cluelessness about the roles, agreed that it is very towny. Also not a behaviour-based read as Juno mentioned
    -> Doof and Syn for their posts on D1

Neutral reads:
    -> Kiyo: I don't think he was acting scummy for trusting Peter's claim, his reasons for doing so made sense imo. Wouldn't say there's any clear pointers that he's town tho
    -> Desox: Partially because I agree that I agree on Melody (though maybe not to the same extent... but definitely a sign), but I don't think scumreading someone different to everyone else is reason to be scumread and voted against tbh

Scumreading:
    -> L'Belle

For this post in particular like... what are you unsure of? People might tell you what's happening if you ask what you're confused about rather than waiting for people to tell you things surely.

-> Melody: Particularly this post looked like an attempt to look helpful by not saying much else tbh. Also for the same "idk what's going on" post as L'Belle.

-> Sparkin: sliiight scumlean just bc his aggression/tenacity in recent posts seems similar to how I've seen him play as mafia.

Given all the above, strongest scumread is L'Belle so ##burn L'Belle

Excuse me I said that I don't understand what the ''Cult what knives'' thing means. I may have not said it directly, but I was of the understanding that that was pretty obvious.

[Choose] The slightly-less-unhappy white one

Years
    !ChooseThe happy slate one

I think that red box is not related to cult and ****
    like alvey got killed and text was in red box...idk if syn really thought that slash guy was converted to cult or he was just misleading town /shrugs
    But from my POV that red text box is just a box.

Back