• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Woooow, that is quite a list. My body is ready though! I'm honestly not sure if mass claiming is a good idea. Do we know how much mafia there still is?

There are like 3 mafias left: a probably Hooker based on Sawsbuck's report, Scarlet Reaper who hasn't slashed anyone yet today and an unknown Atlantean.

You will help us to add the list, no?

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
There are like 3 mafias left: a probably Hooker based on Sawsbuck's report, Scarlet Reaper who hasn't slashed anyone yet today and an unknown Atlantean.

You will help us to add the list, no?

The bottled Blizzard is the reason why Saws was blocked, so I'm unsure on if the hooker is still in the game atm.

Also L'belle did. I'll put them down as a claimed Arxian until someone else's claim contradicts it, or not.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
I find claiming with 3 mafia active very reckless and dangerous.
With how they're pretty much scrambled into separate entities that doesn't know who are their teammates nor can they tell who's who, I don't think taking such risk would be so bad because it would actually get us going with who to kill and to burn.

Unless you could very well be... :^))))))

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
At the start of N2, everyone had their gifts with respective effects taking effect almost immediately. According to the night phase flavor text, there are implications that people have acquired new roles. In this case, GP claimed to have been a Necromancer before turning into a vanilla. We've yet to ask what did he do throughout the game as a third party though.

Interestingly, at Day 3, Paranoia_ was slashed by a mysterious attacker. If the real Scarlet Reaper was dead, how could a slashing occur by then? If what the Mortician said was true, then GP was lying about being vanilla and the claim is more or less a ruse.

GP, can you explain this?

Years
Ok so as I said yesterday, I am the Mortician. I'll code my original role for the sake of not exposing myself completely, especially cos as said above, with 2 mafia factions still in operation it's a bit risky (they can do off with two of us in one night.)

As for my action last night - I was curious in following up what mafia roles were left — and investigated Miah's Body. She was the Scarlet Reaper. This has the implication that, Pie could very well be the Scarlet Reaper now, given two slashes happened in the night, it would explain it — unless they were gifted.

Well see, here's where things get a little more confusing, and unfortunately incriminating for me. I did actually take Miah's role's ability. I used it to slash Doof. However, I was also given the ability to sabotage a gift and make it so that gift turned whoever opened it into an amnesiac.

I suspect that in the kind of coincidence that can only happen in mafia, whoever got the amnesiac switch also chose to steal Miah's role and is responsible for other slashings. Unless there's a lot of knives going around or some shit. I don't know what was in the other boxes but I'm sure at least one contained something sharp.

I know that the person who originally claimed my box was Drew, but he could have passed it on to just about anyone.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Anyone who still has to claim, please use the code word unless it's a counter claim. I realized that keeping it hidden will make it so scum is pretty much playing Russian "Role"-ette™, where we're at now people could keep claiming roles and everyone would have an Arxian role. If anyone from this post on publicly claims their role uncoded I will have a sus read on you. To avoid confusion with your code word, just leave it by itself, don't build a sentence. Each message has their own separate batch of code words so I'm the only one who knows every code word.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Can't comment much rn because of school work, but I was the one who killed Melody last night ... and along with it her little band of demons apparently

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Years
Fletch could definitely be lying about the Mortician thing since he specifically "targeted" the mafia player. That being said, that's a huge risk to take and he did so without any reason to take that risk. Plus he most likely kept his old role hidden for the specific purpose of catching out a scum player.

Drew on the other hand has added very little.

Years
Alright, here's the deal. GP is 100% correct, he trapped the present I got, and I turned into an Amne. I also got a bandage which I used to save myself from being slashed. Last night I selected Doof to turn into, because I hadn't selected someone the night before. I am now a Witch. I don't have anything else to report because I haven't been the Witch for any night phases yet.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
GP's and Paranoia_'s posts fit together, which may be indeed a good sign, or two mafs collaborating, but given the likely possibility the mafia roles we're after are fragmented, I'll think of it as a real low chance to happen. Which turns the spotlight into Fletch, who I really didn't believe much at first tbf, cos it felt really much of a casualty.

Dunno what the others think.

Apart from that, the Arxians category would still be almost full. Want to see what Syn, Juno and Kitty have to say.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Atlantean Scum eat fire!

Okay, well if Drew is Necro now witch, I think he can prove useful by helping us by blocking those who haven't claimed yet.

##Burn Kitty Going to say we should put some pressure on people who haven't.

Back