• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries Redux: Beyond the Glass

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Mighty work, Dragonkeeper. Expect another bottled fireball tonight because I have a headache.

Those who haven't claimed are more likely to be scum, be it sarcasm or inactivity, so we're gonna commence an actual burning that will take place soon.

##Burn Kitty

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I'm trying to coordinate actions while making it so that the scum left over won't know what to expect, as well as make sure Pandora doesn't kill the same person you're investigating. I'll send Kiyo his own target and same with Drew who can block an action from somebody.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Honestly, I am kind of confused, but I understand Pecilia killed another threat to the town. Good job! I am gonna join Desox in pushing Juno for a claim.

##Burn Juno

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
If game don't end from Juno's death, assuming he is scum, then I'll see what we can work with the current revealed roles.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
can i have another gun since i wasted mine trying to shoot the immortal (at the time) for whatever reason cult

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
IMO I don't think guns are needed. We just need to concentrate on the doppleganger roles that may appear, or, as it appears will happen, the only two other players who won't show up.

Years
Just a thought but, assuming Chura isn't lying, there's been a box that converted me to town and a box that turned her to 3rd party. Could a different box have made someone else scum to complete the trio?

Back