• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    heh.... Hanako really seems to be taking over the reviewing scene now that Frostweaver's gone. Though, wouldn't things get interesting if he were to suddenly return? XD

If it involves a reviewer caged deathmatch, sure, I'm up for selling tickets for that.

I mean, uh, yay, doubled reviewer legion?

Pikachu Jr

It's showtime!
    Years
    I'm planning to make this story called, " Pikachu's Quest." It's based of the characthers I'm using in my story called Pokemon goes to School. "Pikachu's Quest" is about pikachu and his friends must stop Team Galatic from absorbing power from all of the legendary Pokemon and use it to destroy the world. But to do that they must find the Legendary called " The Arceus staff". Pikachu and his gang must find the Item first. Plus I've added some new Characthers in this Fan fic. BTW, can you please reply to my Pokemon School Fan Fic? I countinued the Chapter.

Duncan McNeil

[release].your.grip
    Years
    If it involves a reviewer caged deathmatch, sure, I'm up for selling tickets for that.

I mean, uh, yay, doubled reviewer legion?

I'm in for that. XD

I've been wondering...how many mods has there been for the PFF?

Eh, I have no idea. You'd have to ask someone whos been here more than...a couple of weeks? Heh, yeah.

I have a small question, though. Most other fan fic forums have 3 or 4 mods. I'm just wondering if this place is a little big for Hanako to handle by herself. I have no idea who could help her out, but that was just something I was thinking about. Yeah...

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    what was her name again? Li'l Pichu? Anyway, she used to be a mod here. I believe the guy who started this thread, originally known as Niko, was one too.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I'm in for that. XD

Eh, I have no idea. You'd have to ask someone whos been here more than...a couple of weeks? Heh, yeah.

I have a small question, though. Most other fan fic forums have 3 or 4 mods. I'm just wondering if this place is a little big for Hanako to handle by herself. I have no idea who could help her out, but that was just something I was thinking about. Yeah...

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!

If she gets too busy to handle it all by herself, then maybe there will be someone else. But, before, the fanfiction part of the forums really wasn't all that active. =/ We've had a major increase in activity lately.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I know that when I joined, Lily was the moderator. Then she became S-Mod, and no one modded here until someone was. That person, I forgot who it was, only modded here a few days because they really had no interest in this section. (Never posted here at all.) Then oni flygon came back and was modded. After a while, he left, and Oni Pichu was modded. Now it's me. Before that, Frosty was a mod, I believe.

But yes, the PFF section has always been a one-mod show. It's hard to find people who are mod material and interested in this section. Right now, however, the section is pretty much small enough for me to handle. Plus, I know I can trust you all to report posts and not do anything bad. I appreciate that. =)

It's the final countdown, in the eye of the tiger! :0 I'm up for a caged death match. I participate in those at work.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    wasn't the creator of this thread a mod? And shadow also? It seems leik there are so many mods here...and Duncan, I think that Hanko-Chan can handle this forum by herself. She's a kick-ass reviewer!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Erm...yeah, that's totally true about the section activity. I remember a time when you could leave this section for over a week and not find a single new post in the lounge. I pop out for a few days and it's grown by over a page. o.o

Anyways, Scythe-kun, I'll get to your fic tomorrow. :3

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    TOMORROW! Fine...I gues I'll just very patiently...wait...and wait...and wait some more

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Well, my chapters aren't too long, but not even I could finish the nine chapters in one day (mostly because I'm lazy and its THANKSGIVING!!!).

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    TRB is leik dead...hey Hanko-Chan, since that lord94 is no longer banned, I think you can re-open it.

Bay

Years
    Yeah, I remember the fanfiction section was barley alive before I semi-left this forum. Ever since I came back, activity came back! =O

And duncan, I finished reading your fic. Right now I am constructing the review. Almost done with it. ^^

Ack, just woke up from a nap after eating a lot of turkey for lunch. How's your guys' turkey day so far?

(pats stomach) XD

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    It was good...homemade gravy was delish. NOW GO REVIEW MY FIC! jk, review it ASAP though...

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    *dies in laughter at note in Scythe-kun's sig* That's the greatest thing I've seen all night...because I didn't have class. ;3

I just got done eating dinner at nine at night. We eat late. But at least I got most of my present shopping done...for myself today. I already did my present shopping for others much earlier.

And the Bin would have more activity if there were fics that needed to be placed over there. But you guys... D: Quickly! Someone smash their head against the keyboard and post what they get as a fic!

I'll go open that thread now if he had been on in the past few days. I'm waiting for him to actually make an appearance here before I open his thread.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Aweshome. I'm too excited. IT'S ALMOST HANAKOS B-DAY! I'll go smash my head on the keyboard now. jfdjldkl. oof that hurt. Someone talk about their fic.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Someone talk about their fic.

Well, if you insist... ;)

If anyone out there is wondering if they should read the fic with the weird name (i.e. my fic) then I say go ahead. According to my readers, the plot is extremely original and with every review, I feel a little better about myself. Now, what could be better than making another person feel good? Now that Turkey Day is pretty much over, the new holiday spirit is to give!

*gathers a bunch of Christmas carolers*

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My fic? It's all about Digimon.

I hope to someday get back to writing Pokemon fanfiction, but I just don't feel like doing so now. I hope that changes after a while. I'm probably the only one in the universe who writes fanfiction involving a particular anime character who only appeared for seven episodes.

I dunno. Maybe after I get done with NaNoEdMo, I'll see if I can start back on that ol' Pokemon fic I've been writing for years.

And yes, I do think that I will be posting my NaNo here. I write some darn good Digimon fics, if I do say so myself.

Well, at least I managed to review an author on my list. D= I would have done more, but I only got two hours of sleep, and I'm brain-dead now.

My birthday is coming up. ;; Nyu, I don't want it to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back