• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I didn't mind the dialogue in the beginning of Fate/Zero. It's Sakura's training scene that turned me away for many weeks..

Fate/Stay Night had another beautiful episode today. Saber looks stunning in casual clothes. I really like the brief flashback Emiya has when his friend says that he never smiles anymore.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Hollow Ataraxia translation is a beta. I wouldn't try reading it, it still needs a lot of improvement to be fully enjoyable.
    It's honestly pretty solid so far. I would say it's more in "release candidate" territory.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I didn't.

But, moving on, last episode was enjoyable - took a calmer route this time with no flashy battles and **** but it sure went by without me noticing the time at all. And I watched it all on my new phone - looked so damn amazing I can't describe it haha.

tbh I've already seen the UBW movie and thus I expected that I probably would be a little less enthusiastic about the series than I would be had I not seen the movie beforehand. But that doesn't seem to be the case at all. Enjoying it quite a bit.

Sasaki vs Saber would be a feast for eyes. Even moreso than Berserker vs Saber since they're both using normal-sized sword. I'm salivating, haha.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    I really liked the first fate/stay night series, but haven't watched this one yet.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    And so we see...Unlimited Budget Works

Quoted for Truth!!!

A question for those who have read the visual novel:

Where do you think the first cur will end?

(Fate Stay Night Visual Novel spoiler for Unlimited Blade Works route)
    Spoiler:

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Fate/Zero rocked the stage ! I don't know about Fate/Stay tho. Is it good ? F/Z was a blast for me. I hope F/S will entertain me more. Well every Anime entertain an otaku like me altho !

derozio

Years
    It will, I'm sure. Fate/Stay Night has better animated action scenes so you'll probably enjoy it a lot more. :)

Episode 8, although calmer than other episodes, was equally as jaw-droppingly amazing as the others when it came to the action scenes.

But seriously though I must stop saying that every episode. XD;

Shirou showed a bit of is badass side which is nice. Hints were dropped about future developments and we got to see tsundere Rin + kawaii Saber (when Shirou said he prefer's Archer's style over hers) which is pretty damn nice.

Episode Spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    I prefer this to fate/zero but I'm not really a fan of the franchise. Best bit of it is the yuri fanservice magical girl series.

Years
    PSA: This is for /Stay Night UBW, not /Zero. UBW is phenomenal so far and should be viewed if you enjoyed /Zero.

Anywho, it's been hype as **** the entire time now. The foreshadowing over the past few episodes has got me hype as well - glad that it will deliver in this route instead of be like Deen's /Stay Night and let things just end without an answer to a certain someone's identity.

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    I got Fate/Stay ! Now going to watch it. I also completed Fate/Zero plus I really loved the first 2 episodes. Waiting for latest episodes now ;3

Years
    Spoiler:

derozio

Years
    I knew about his abilities so what happened didn't come as a surprise. But wow was it beautifully animated. Too bad we didn't get to see more of badass Shirou. But oh well, we'll get that eventually. Pretty pumped up for the next episode. Heard that the series' last episode (this is the first half of it. its gonna be a split cour) will be a double length episode just like the epilogue and first episodes. :D

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Think we'll have to wait a week for subs though.

Oh, maybe not. Information I read was wrong or referring to one of the actual sub groups.

Last edited:
    Back