• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Favorite 1st Gen Pokemon?

calenlily

Water trainer with a Rowlet addiction
Years
Squirtle line - well, actually, I'm not too fond of Wartortle's art, but the starter form is super adorable and the final form is super badass
Starmie
Lapras
Dewgong
Gyarados
Kadabra
Pikachu
Eevee and Vaporeon (though I've never actually gotten around to using those last two)

Years
Kadabra, it was one of the most valuable members on my first run. (Since psychic was OP)

The funny thing is, I didn't know kadabra evolved into Alakazam by trading so I got to around level 60 and I was surprised it still didn't evolved.

I found out later when I traded one I had in Platinum for my brother's graveler, they both went and evolved!

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
The starters - I love all the three of them, and I had to choose a starter, I'd struggle with the Kanto starters the most, I think.
Vulpix/Ninetales - Vulpix is just adorable while Ninetales is just gorgeous. I also like the origin of the two.
Growlithe/Arcanine - I absolutely love dogs. Growlithe is a cute puppy I'd want as a pet, while Arcanine to me looks beautiful, majestic and strong.
Gengar - I just really like it's creepy, evil face.
Eevee - (not explaination needed)
Lapras - It's design is just incredibly good, I often pick it in my teams.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I remember liking Venomoth and Scyther a lot back in the day. I don't really have a favorite per se, but I've developed a certain amount of respect towards a couple gen 1 mons thanks to competitive play. That includes mons like Zapdos and Clefable.

Years
136.png

Also a big fan of

141.png
045.png
065.png
149.png
125.png

Back