• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Favorite 1st Gen Pokemon?

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
Clefable (best gen one mon for me)
Vileplume
Ninetails
Blastoise
Rhydon
Persian
Jolteon
Gengar

But seriously, I love Clefable. It carried me through most of the game as a kid, and still does today.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2016
On design alone, Wartortle gets a point. Still one of my favorite middle-stage starters to this day. But overall, either Lapras or Jolteon.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Farfetch'd is cute and has a really cool name and story, so it's definitely my favorite Gen I Pokémon by far. Probably my third favorite Pokémon overall as well.

It looks suuuper derpy in RB too.
Spr_1b_083.png

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I'd say Arcanine is my favourite! I don't know why I like that pokemon so much, I don't like dogs but... its just super majestic

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
I can't think of a single favorite, so I'll rattle off some of my favorites:

Dragonite
Arcanine
Gengar
Jolteon
Blastoise
Zapdos (if we're counting Legendaries)

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Common answer, but my favorite is Pikachu and Raichu. I keep capturing them and using them in other generations. Not only do they mesmerize me and cause me to melt from how adorable they are, but it's simply nostalgia.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Aw man, so many. Mew, Jolteon, Chansey, Venasuar, Blastoise, Charizard, & Raichu to name a few all time favorites.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Online now
You know what, I'm going to rank the Gen 1 Pokemon based on my favoritism.

S Rank (Absolute favourite):
Spoiler:

A Rank (Love):
Spoiler:

B Rank (Really like):
Spoiler:

C Rank (Like):
Spoiler:

D Rank (Meh):
Spoiler:

E Rank (Dislike):
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
This is pretty tough for me cause I have loads of nostalgic love for a lot of Gen 1 Pokemon, but my favourite is probably Charmander or Arcanine, but I just can't decide and would choose most of them if I could.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Gen 1 favourites include: Kangashkan, Lapras, Vaporeon, Eevee, Tarous, Dragonite, Dragonair, Chansey, and a few others!

Though often enough I mainly only use Lapras from those bunch. Odd, but, perhaps now I should consider using more and more favourites. ;v;

Back