• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Alolan Form Pokémon?

Raichael

The Weeaboo Wazzock
Years
  • Hands down, my favourite Alolan form Pokemon is Exeggutor, as silly as that sounds. Nowadays I think the non-Alolan ones look strange and stout.
    I also like Vulpix's Alolan form - the colour white suits its design surprisingly well.

Years
  • Vulpix and Ninetails probably take it for me, but Raichu is super cool too, I just love how it surfs on its own tail!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Alolan Marowak and Muk are my favorite forms. Marowak looks awesome, while Muk looks trippy. They're also rather useful.

Honorable mention goes to Alolan Exeggutor simply because it looks hilarious and the fact that its heads tend to get cut from the screen.

xXLunaSolXx

Alolan Ninetales is my favorite form since its reveal. I love its simple yet elegant design and has nice type combo.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Alolan Ninetales and Muk are my favorites. Muk was an important part of my team in-game and Ninetales is one of my favorites to use competitively along with it having such a beautiful design.

Years
  • Honorable mention goes to Alolan Exeggutor simply because it looks hilarious and the fact that its heads tend to get cut from the screen.

That cracks me up every time, when I view the Summary screen and the PC and all I can see are its lower body. Yet surprisingly in the Pokedex's height classifications, it is still shorter than Wailord.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I like them all besides sandslash, dugtrio, and golem. Favorite would have to be ninetales but I also used muk and I was pleased

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I'd have to agree with Vulpix/Ninetales. I also like how subtle the shiny forms are.

Back