• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite and Least Favorite Pokemon in each generation

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Thought this would be a cool thread idea. Idk if someone else has done it before. I just thought it would cool to see what everyone else would say.
    Here's mine.
    Gen 1:
    Favorite: Sandslash. So many candidates here(Charizard, Blastoise, Mewtwo, Pikachu,etc.) but I've always felt that Sandslash was my favorite, so I'll stick with that.
    Least Favorite: Jynx. Ugh, what a cringeworthy Pokemon.

Gen 2:
    Favorite: Feraligatr. Could have gone with Lugia, Typhlosion, etc, but I remember playing Pokemon Silver
    Least Favorite: Dunsparce. Gen 2 was pretty good but this Pokemon is pretty forgettable, imo.

Gen 3:
    Favorite: Blaziken. Possibly the most awesome looking of all Pokemon. I like Swampert and Zangoose too but they don't top Blaziken.
    Least Favorite: Luvdisc. Just looks unimpressive and lazily done.

Gen 4:
    Favorite: Lucario. Just an incredibly amazing looking Pokemon. It stands out in this gen. Though Shinx/Luxio/Luxray comes sort of close.
    Least Favorite: Rhyperior. Rhydon looks so cool but Rhyperior looks so ugly in comparison.

Gen 5:
    Favorite: Cobalion. Really stands out in a gen that I didn't really like in terms of Pokemon.
    Least Favorite: Garbodor. I feel about this Pokemon a lot like I feel about Jynx, only worse.

Gen 6:
    Favorite: Delphox. A beautiful Pokemon design. Makes Fennekin worth choosing.
    Least Favorite: Dedenne. Worst and most blatant of Pikachu rip offs.

Gen 7 (so far):
    Favorite: Litten. That litte thing is awesome. May buy Sun and Moon only to have a Litten.
    Least Favorite: Bruxish. That thing is hideous, IMO. It is difficult to look at.

So yeah, I'd love to see you guys post your favorites and least favorites of each gen.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    I'm excluding Gen 7 from this, as it hasn't come out yet.

Gen 1:
    Favorite: Mewtwo. Still my favorite Pokemon. Both Megas are equally awesome as well.
    Least Favorite: Seaking. I don't hate it, but compared to the other Gen 1 Pokemon, it's very forgettable.

Gen 2:
    Favorite: Typhlosion. My first Pokemon and Starter. So many fond memories of destroying Johto with him at my side.
    Least Favorite: Wobbuffet. Four words: Shadow Tag, Destiny Bond.

Gen 3:
    Favorite: Gardevoir. My second favorite Pokemon. Both adorable and powerful. Gen 6 made it even better.
    Least Favorite: Chimecho. Finding a Pokemon with an encounter rate of only 2%, and it's not even that good? Also, why did this of all things get a pre-evo in Gen 4?

Gen 4:
    Favorite: Giratina. I just really like the antimatter dragon. Especially its Origin Forme.
    Least Favorite: Chatot. I'm just not a fan of it.

Gen 5:
    Favorite: Reshiram. I'm a big fan of Blue-Eyes White Dragons. Such an amazing design and a great type as well.
    Least Favorite: Emolga. My least favorite Pika clone, and I dislike nearly all Pika clones.

Gen 6:
    Favorite: Delphox. My favorite starter since Typhlosion. I love mages and foxes. Its design is both adorable and badass. Plus, it even has my two favorite types.
    Least Favorite: Greninja. Overrated, gets preferential treatment from Game Freak while the other Kalos starters get ignored, hideous design (in my opinion), and the fact that it's constantly shoved in my face makes the entire line my least favorite Pokemon of all.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Gen 1:
    Favourite: Pikachu/Raichu (with Gengar coming very close)
    Least favourite: Magikarp

Gen 2:
    Favourite: Feraligatr
    Least favourite: Stantler

Gen 3:
    Favourite: Salamence
    Least favourite: Luvdisc

Gen 4:
    Favourite: Garchomp
    Least favourite: Arceus

Gen 5:
    Favourite: Volcarona
    Least favourite: Watchog

Gen 6:
    Favourite: Greninja
    Least favourite: Binacle

Gen 7:
    Favourite: I don't have a clear favourite yet, but Litten, Mudsdale, Lurantis, Turtonator, and Crabrawler are the ones that interest me the most so far
    Least favourite: Cutiefly

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    -Generation I:
    Favourite: Alakazam
    The original Psychic Pokémon still holds my respect to this very day. Generation VI did give him some really good tools, like Dazzling Gleam, and especially a viable Mega Evolution that sports a really cool beard.

Least Favourite: Lickitung
    A reptile with a large tongue isn't the best concept in the world, honestly speaking. At least the Hitmons have a legitimate purpose when it comes to use of body parts.

-Generation II:
    Favourite: Tyranitar
    Mainly because if you know how to make a respectable homage to Godzilla, you would end up with a noteworthy character, and Tyranitar successfully meets this criteria for being viable in battle. The diverse offensive movepool it has at it's disposal really helps it become a reputable threat in both battle and competitive play. Sand Stream will remain really useful, even if that nerf in Gen VI really hurts.

Least Favourite: Ledian
    Mainly because it's too weak, even by early-route Bug Type standards. 35 base physical Attack just sucks when you have something like Iron Fist as one of your potential Abilities. At least it's design is decent at best.

-Generation III:
    Favourite: Swampert
    I have held a soft spot for this Pokémon ever since playing Emerald. It has a solid Type combo with only one 4x weakness that's not hard to deal with. It's also quite tanky, in addition to being physically strong. Being slow is worth taking a load of those neutral hits if this Pokémon can find a spot in your party.

Least Favourite: Luvdisc
    Sometimes, I feel kind of bad that the only use out I can get out of this Pokémon is to steal Heart Scales from it in the wild with a Pokémon that has the Frisk Ability, as well as being able to learn Thief, especially in X & Y.

-Generation IV:
    Favourite: Weavile
    Generation IV was really kind to Sneasel by not only introducing the physical/special split, but also giving it a consistently viable evolution in competitive play. Weavile is really handy to use against mostly Ghost and Psychic Types once you get that Razor Claw in Victory Road.

Least Favourite: Phione
    While a Mythical Pokémon that can breed for the first time is a noteworthy concept, the Pokémon it produces may be a different story all together. Phione just doesn't appeal to me that well. I hold no grudges against it, but I just can't get myself to like this Pokémon no matter what.

-Generation V:
    Favourite: Haxorus
    Axes make almost everything thing cool, and Axew's line is no exception. The patience is worth it when you eventually have a really strong Pokémon that can triumph against the Pokémon league. Haxorus has a notable physical movepool that's worth using. With no Fairy Types back then, you could decimate almost everybody with a Choice Banded Outrage. Those were good times, man. Even with the noticeable nerf in Gen VI, Haxorus is still a cool Pokémon I can get some great use out of from time to time.

Least Favourite: Maractus.
    Even though I may not be fond of Alomomola, at least it is useful under the right circumstances. The same can't be said for Maractus, sadly. There are just far too many Grass Types that does it's job better.

-Generation VI:
    Favourite: Aegislash
    Having an amazing Ability in the form of Stance Change really won me over to this Pokémon. Plus, it makes a great Steel/Ghost Type so far.

Least Favourite: Aromatisse
    While I don't actually hate it, I am kind of disappointed that this is the end result of what Spritzee evolves into. I would have preferred a plague doctor to reflect on Europe's dark times during the Black Plague, making it ideal for the Fairy/Dark combo.

-Generation VII:
    Favourite: Salandit
    Corrosion will no doubt be insanely handy, and I'm definitely using one on my team no matter what it's evolution may turn out to be. The fact that it has a new Type combination really helps, in my opinion.

Least Favourite: N/A

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Generation I:
    Favorite: Cubone
    Least Favorite: Magmar, probably.

Generation II:
    Favorite: Houndoom
    Least Favorite: A tough one, nothing excessively bad in this generation. I'd probably go with Forretress, I guess.

Generation III:
    Favorite: Tropius
    Least Favorite: Plusle and Minun. Also... Glalie. What in the world is that even supposed to be?

Generation IV:
    Favorite: Glaceon and Piplup
    Least Favorite: Purugly, Magmortar (seriously, a horrifically ugly terrible design. Probably the worst of all)

Generation V:
    Favorite: Sawsbuck
    Least Favorite: Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus

Generation VI:
    Favorite: Fletchling
    Least Favorite: Binacle and Barbaracle.

Generation VII:
    Favorite: Rowlet
    Least Favorite: Tortunator is really ugly, but Lurantis is very bland.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2019
    GENERATION 1
    Favorite: Charizard and Mew.
    Honorable Mention: Ninetales, Articuno, Dragonite
    Least Favorite: Jynx, or Mr. Mime I guess? I Don't really hate any Gen. 1 Pokemon.

GENERATION 2
    Favorite: Meganium and Celebi.
    Least Favorite: I'm not really a fan of Gen. 2, because the Pokemon are just very forgettable. There's a lot of Pokemon that could count, but I'll just say Qwilfish.
    Dishonorable Mention: Umbreon. I don't dislike Umbreon!! But in my experience of training one, mine wasn't that great. It never learned any good attack moves, or any good moves at all. Otherwise, such a cool Pokemon.

GENERATION 3
    Favorite: Sceptile, Mightyena and Latias.
    Honorable Mentions: Swellow, Breloom and Absol.
    Least Favorite: Huntail I guess, once again 'cause it's forgettable.
    Dishonorable Mentions: Metagross. I'm sorry, it's just ugly. Good in battle, but I don't see how I could bond with it.

GENERATION 4
    Favorite: Lucario and Leafeon.
    Honorable Mention: Glaceon.
    Least Favorite: Electivire, Rhyperior and Magmortar. They are just ugly and ruin their previous evolutions that actually look GOOD.

GENERATION 5
    Favorite: Serperior, Zorua, and Reshiram.
    Honorable Mention: Volcarona, Cobalion and Virizion.
    Least Favorite: Unfezant. What a boring bird.

GENERATION 6
    Favorite: Delphox, Talonflame, Aurorus and Xerneas.
    Least Favorite: I actually don't like Greninja?? Please don't hurt me.

cjjbros

Pokemon Nitro
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Gen 1
    Best: Been a Charizard fan since I played Fire Red, since I started with Gen 4 and started looking at the older games. (others would be Muk, Onix, Arbok, I'm a very weird person I know.)
    Worst: Probably Jynx just because its very odd

Gen 2
    Best: Steelix, cause it is a Tank in battle, and it was a Pokemon I raised in Diamond as a starter (traded a Turtwig for a Steelix and Abomasnow, lol)
    Worst: Hoppip, just cause it's not all that good, but it's definitely not in my top 10 least favs ever. It can be good when it evolves

Gen 3
    Best: Ludicolo. 1. Miror B. 2. It looks hilarious 3. It's amazing in battle 4 Miror B, cause he is awesome too.
    Worst: In my opinion, Luvdisc, cause it looks ridiculous and dumb

Gen 4:
    Best: Mismagius, cause she looks like Midna and Midna is my favorite Zelda Character, so BAM
    Worst: Probably Probopass, cause its a giant NOSE AND MUSTACHE, why.

Gen 5:
    Best: Tie between Bisharp and Zoroark, cause I love them in battle and I love Dark Types
    Worst: Emolga, cause Elesa's Battle was SO HARD CAUSE OF THESE THINGS (at least hard to me in Black)

Gen 6:
    Best: Greninja, not that big on Gen 6 Pokes, but Greninja is pretty cool.
    Worst: Probably Carbink cause it's a Hunk of floating Rock

Gen 7:
    Best: ROWLET, THE BEST MEMELORD IN THE WORLD
    Worst: Yungoos, but I love all Alola pokes so far haha

Years
  • I know this is a bit past the 30 day bump limit, but I'll let this one slide.

---

Generation I (Kanto)
    Favorite: Butterfree. Maybe not a popular choice as a kid, but Butterfree will always be my favorite Pokemon. As a fully grown man, I still get teary-eyed just thinking about the Bye Bye Butterfree episode in the anime.
    Least Favorite: Tentacool. At least Zubat gets a cool final evolution, but all you get from Tentacool is a bigger and uglier jellyfish. Not cool at all.

Generation II (Johto)
    Favorite: Azumarill. Particularly the shiny ones, but those are hard to come by.
    Least Favorite: Hitmontop. I actually don't hate any Johto Pokemon, but I don't think Hitmontop fits in with the rest of the family members. Make it an unrelated Pokemon with a different name, and suddenly I'm cool with it.

Generation III (Hoenn)
    Favorite: Sceptile. Could've easily been a number of Pokemon in this spot (Rayquaza, Gardevoir, Aggron), but I'll stick with my first buddy in the region.
    Least Favorite: Nosepass. I think the idea behind it is fun, but it's just one of those Pokemon I've never cared for.

Generation IV (Sinnoh)
    Favorite: Froslass. Froslass >>>>> Glalie. Empoleon would've been a very close choice here, too.
    Least Favorite: Probopass. What if we took this already weird looking Pokemon and added a top hat that's 3 sizes too big and gave it a big, bushy moustache? That's a good idea, right?

Generation V
    (Unova)
    Favorite: Sigilyph. This was the only Pokemon I used in both White and White 2, and it's typing brought back memories of using Lugia in Gold.
    Least Favorite: Roggenrola. Lazy design. Lazy pun in its name. And of course it has Sturdy, so you can't even OHKO it.

Generation VI (Kalos)
    Favorite: Pyroar. There are a lot of good Pokemon from Kalos, but not many great ones in my eyes. Aurorus and Hawlucha are right up there on my list, though.
    Least Favorite: Barbaracle. Oh look, another Rock type Pokemon that I hate the design of. Not that this is a trend, or anything.

Not doing Alolan Pokemon right now since I'm avoiding Sun/Moon stuff between now and the release, but I could see myself using Lycanroc and Sensu Oricorio when the time comes.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Nice idea for a thread. Now...

Gen1
    Fav: Don't really have a no.1 fav but I like a lot.
    Least fav: Rattata....that's it.

Gen2
    Fav: Though this gen had really good mons, but I'll go with Feraligatr. Fast, hits hard, great movepool. But I guess it's mostly cause I have a soft spot for it, as it was the first mon I brought to the league.
    Least fav: Like I said I thought this gen had good mons, but if I had to choose which one I like less than the others...I'll say Pichu. It's not terrible and Im fine with the other members of it's line but for this one I guess I dun really like its design.

Gen3
    Fav: Aggron was useful in my AS playthrough so I will go with that.
    Least fav: Milotic. Sorry, but as soon as I see one, I will whip out one of my finest water counters and destroy it. That's what you get for killing my first catch in ny first nuzrun, you.

Gen4
    Fav: Magnezone. Hooray, electric UFO!
    Least fav: Staravia. Also responsible for doing bad in my nuzruns.

Gen5
    Fav: Chandelure. Saved my ass in one of my Black nuzrun and prevented me from having more than 1 death at the E4.
    Least fav: Mienshao. If I could burn this fucker alive, I would. Responsible for forcing me to cheat in my X nuzrun thanks to hax of all things.

Gen6
    Fav: Honestly I felt gen6 had the worst mons, but Greninja will remain my 2nd fav starter for always being a bro whenever I use one.
    Least fav: I hate Bergmite, I hate Bergmite, I hate Bergmite...
    And I HATE Bergmite!

Gen7 so far
    More or less a gen2 situation where I like almost all the creatures, but as of now I think the water starter's final form looks awesome.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • I find a way to like all Pokémon, though I do have favorites and least faves.

Kanto fave: Charizard. Least: Lickitung
    Love Charizard's dragonlike look. And Lickitung is just weird lol.

Johto fave: Feraligatr. Least: Pupitar
    I love Ferraligatr's look, and with Sheer Force it's a staple in my team. Pupitar is dramatically different from both Larvitar and Tyranitar, particularly coloration.

Hoenn fave: Relicanth. Least: Glalie.
    I love the reference to the coelacanth, and Relicanth's coloring. Glalie is a grumpy hailstone. XD

Sinnoh fave: Gastrodon. Least: Prinplup. I love the east/west variants. And Prinplup didn't really impress me in terms of personality.

Unova fave: Haxorus. Least: Serperior.
    Haxorus looks like the Golden Axe. Instant awesome. Serperior is kinda snobby for my liking.

Kalos fave: Yveltal. Least: Quilladin.
    Yveltal looks mad intimidating, and will flat out end you. Quilladin, do you even lift, bro?

Alola fave: Silvally. Least: Bruxish.
    Love the likely Manmade Arceus deal. And having to evolve Type: Null through trust. I suspect it'll be different than evolving through friendship. Bruxish looks like a nightmare fish dreamt up by someone that had one too many drinks.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Kanto:
    Favourite: Arcanine- I like a lot of canines and Arcanine has a lovely design. I also really like Aerodactyl.
    Least favourite: Jynx- Poor design and ugly.

Johto:
    Favourite: Houndoom- Used to be my favourite Pokémon and it's still up there today. I like its slick design and neat concept. Skarmory's up there too, who wouldn't want to use an armored bird in battle?
    Least favourite: Unown- I can see what they were going with but Unown just seems redundant, especially in the Mystery Dungeon games. Plus, it's weak. Corsola's up there too for having a bland design and poor concept.

Hoenn:
    Favourite: Mightyena- It may be weak but I still have fond memories using this pooch when I first got into Pokémon again. The design is really admirable too. Manectric's a close second.
    Least favourite: Luvdisc- "Let's take a heart, add some eyes, and give it bad stats everywhere. While we're at it, let's give it a gimmick to not make it forgettable."

Sinnoh:
    Favourite: Drapion- Appealing design and I like scorpions. There's also Toxicroak and Gliscor, which I adore.
    Least favourite: Not too sure but some include Burmy line, baby mons (barring Munchlax), Combee, Ambipom, and Phione.

Unova:
    Favourite: Scrafty- An incredible Pokémon with a creative and unique design and is really fun to use in battles. Still remains my favourite Pokémon and probably will for a long time. I really like Hydreigon as well.
    Least favourite: Emolga- Not a fan of Pika clones and it's so annoying. Plus, I'm not a fan of the Klink line and Heatmor either.

Kalos:
    Favourite: Heliolisk- An adorable lizard with an interesting concept. Noivern is an amazing Pokémon too.
    Least favourite: I guess Dedenne? I felt Gen 6 was strong but I found Dedenne to be the weakest design.

Not going to say my favourite/least favourite Alola Pokémon until the games come out.

Years
  • Generation I
    Hit: Magneton
    Miss: Farfetch'd

Generation II
    Hit: Larvitar
    Miss: Sunkern

Generation III
    Hit: Mawile
    Miss: Salamence

Generation IV
    Hit: Luxray
    Miss: Chatot

Generation V
    Hit: Hydreigon
    Miss: Chatot

Generation VI
    Hit: Dedenne
    Miss: Avalug

Not all inclusive, and the worst Pokémon design of all time is Rhyperior, but I I didn't want to choose an evolution that linked back to a previous generation. I think I realized why I don't like Generation III as much: Lack of new Electric types. Plusle and Minun? Garbage. Manectric is the only one worth making use of. Plusle... pssh.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • Generation I
    Favourite: Charizard - It's a fire type and based on a dragon.
    Least favourite: Muk - Most boring name and design ever.

Generation II
    Favourite: Quilava - It's so cute, I like animals such as stoats, weasels etc.
    Least favourite: Sunkern - It's weak and I always find them in the friend safari.

Generation III
    Favourite: Absol - Interesting design, especially its mega evolution.
    Least favourite: Nuzleaf - How did a cute little acorn end up as that ugly thing? I'm not a fan of the whole goblin (or whatever it's supposed to be) design at all.

Generation IV
    Favourite: Gallade - I don't know why, I just like its design.
    Least favourite: Bibarel - Or as I like to call it, The Chain Breaker!

Generation V
    Favourite: Hydreigon - It's design looks the most unique out all the dragons and I like its typing.
    Least favourite: Scrafty - I just don't like the street gang culture that it's associated with.

Generation VI
    Favourite: Braixen/Delphox - It's a fire type, it's a fennec fox and it's a mage. That's three things I like.
    Least favourite: Diggersby - It's not what I hoped Bunnelby's evolution would look like.

Generation VII
    Favourite: Lycanroc - We finally have a proper wolf/werewolf based Pokemon and I like how it has day and night forms.
    Least favourite: Sandygast - While I think the idea of a sandcastle Pokemon is original and creative, I just think it's big mouth and the fact it sucks other Pokemon into sand is creepy.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Gen I
    Favourite: Arcanine
    Least Favourite: Pikachu

Gen II
    Favourite: Crobat
    Least Favourite: Corsola

Gen III
    Favourite: Blaziken
    Least Favourite: Volbeat/Illumise

Gen IV
    Favourite: Garchomp
    Least Favourite: Pachurisu

Gen V
    Favourite: Hydreigon
    Least Favourite: Emboar

Gen VI
    Favourite: Sylveon
    Least Favourite: Dedenne

For Gen 7 atm my favourite is Silvally and least Favourite is Togedemaru.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Gen I
    Favourite - Gengar
    Least - Snorlax

Gen II
    Favourite - Ariados
    Least - Ursaring

Gen III
    Favourite - Swellow
    Least - Slaking

Gen VI
    Favourite - Lumineon (and Weavile pretty much on par)
    Least - Ambipom

Gen V
    Favourite - Vanilluxe (Whimsicott and Bisharp follow closely)
    Least - Stunfisk

Gen VI
    Favourite - Klefki
    Least - Pangoro

Will update with gen VII once they're all officially revealed!

Waffless

Waffless
    Years
  • Gen 1:
    Favorite: Ninetales
    Least Favorite: Ekans

Gen 2:
    Favorite: Slowking and Ampharos
    Least Favorite: Chinchou

Gen 3:
    Favorite: Pelipper and Blaziken
    Least Favorite: Dustox

Gen 4:
    Favorite: Floatzel, Togekiss, and Leafeon
    Least Favorite: Chingling

Gen 5:
    Favorite: Whimsicott and Chandelure
    Least Favorite: Yamask

Gen 6:
    Favorite: Goodra, Aurorus, and Sylveon
    Least Favorite: Barbaracle

I love water types :3

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Gen 1:
    Most Favorite: Easily for me, my most favorite and super fluffiest looking one takes my heart, that goes to Flareon - Vulpix and Ninetales could easily fit here to, as I love fire foxes, still I have higher preference towards the Vees and Flarey
    Least Favorite: Jynx, not for the controversy, I really dislike Pokemon that look 'too human'

Gen 2
    Favorite: Umbreon, really love Eevees, and no other Pokemon this gen (aside from Espeon too) caught my attention as much
    Least Favorite: Elekid, don't like their design too much

Gen 3
    most favorite: this generation didn't really have any Pokemon I loved, so the closest is Poochyena and Mightyena
    least favorite: Blaziken, still to this day my most hated Pokemon (sits rock bottom at my list of favorites) not sure what about it makes me hated why so many others love it

Gen 4
    Most Favorites: tie between Glaceon and Leafeon, my long love of foxes and Eevees, they are just too adorable and cute looking, love their animations
    Least favorite: Cherrim and Cherubi, they just look terrible for me

Gen 5
    Most Favorite: Zorua, cutest foxes to exist in Unova, really love it's design
    Least Favorite: Meloetta, still strong hatred for Pokemon that look 'too human'

Gen 6
    Most Favorite: Braixen (Fennekin and Delphox too), my love of foxes is what keeps them high, so adorable looking, also Sylveon would fit here
    Least Favorite: Diancie, still don't like Pokemon based on 'humans' or that resemble them too much

current Gen 7
    Most Favorite: Litten and its evolutions, so cute and adorable (second favorite of starters), loved them since they first came out
    Least Favorite: Magearna, once more, strong hatred towards any Pokemon that resembles a 'human' too much (I prefer Pokemon that resemble animals a lot more)

Last edited:
    Back