• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fast Food Company

What is your favorite fast food company?

• McDonald's

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Burger King

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Other

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • Lick's, Swiss Chalet, and McDonald's.

Lick's and Swiss Chalet are Canadian. McDonald's is not.

Swiss Chalet is actually pretty good for ribs and chicken wings (even though they're really known for their rotisserie chicken) if you don't have a good BBQ joint in your neighbourhood.

Lick's has big, juicy, flavourful, garlic-y burgers. Fun place. 50's diner vibe. No take-out, but still fast food. Burger and fries.

McDonald's would be the opposite of Lick's. But, still good. Don't eat it often.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • ..I don't eat fast food. But if I had to say, Wendy's.

I eat Sushi Train and Subway, but that's not fast food.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Lick's because their veggie burgers are probably the most amazing ever, and Wendy's because their salads and chicken burgers are delicious as well. :D I don't eat fast food often but whenever I do, those are the two places I'll go to.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Out of the major ones you listed I would have to choose Wendy's. To me they are the only one out of the big three restaurants that actually have burgers that taste like burgers. Plus their new fries are awesome. :)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Chick-Fil-A or Bojangles.

Chick-Fil-A is amazing. All they serve is chicken and they have a cow dancing on top of a car by the restaurant.

Bojangles is amazing. It's perfect anytime of day. Cajun chicken biscuits :)

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
  • No Jack-In-The-Box? No Taco Bell?

I am disappoint.

I voted Burger King though. Burger King's everything but fries > Mcdonalds.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    None. They are all god-awful fat farms. xD Putting aside the liberal rant, I would say McDonald's. While their evilness is in the ranks of Walmart, I <3 their McFlurries.

HoopyFrood

Designated Robo-Hipster
    Years
  • I can eat these foods cuz my metabolism and I are like.. Mad tight like a nuns treasure.

But I don't eat em often anyway cuz otherwise it stops me running, But I love me some muh chuggin' soul food.

AND WHERE IS KFC? This is some baby back nonsense.

Fried Chicken>Everything Including classy women.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Subway is ftw. Fast food is somewhat of a broad term but i think if you don't physically sit down to eat it at the "restaurant" and take it home to eat then I would consider that fast food.

KFC is awesome, somedays I get that urge for a double down and I just can't help myself.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Currently, I've fallen in love with this relatively newish rice-and-noodle bar called Yam Yam. I think they're only available in London for the time being, but they're really good and allow you to pick and choose curries, sauces, rice, noodles, anything pan-Asiany like that. However, there're only about 3-4 of them in the entire country, which seems unusual considering how good they are.

After that, it's probably Quiznos, but there are also very few of them as well, so most of the time I have to settle for Subway (which is fine, but not the same).

Out of the options mentioned, it'd have to be McDonalds, due to their wider choice and lower prices, at least in the UK. Their fries are also considerably nicer as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2012
    theres a place locally in Sydneys north shore suburbs called Chickens Plus, they sell the best chicken burgers ever!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm not a big fan of Fast foods, but if I was to chose a favorite I would say KFC.
    The Icecream and the foods they sell there are pretty tasty.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • If street vendors count, then there's a little stand downtown called Bento Central. It's just either steak, or Chicken on rice... but the steak is so amazingly amazing. The most delicious thing I've ever tasted in my life.

If not... then I guess Panda Express.

(Btw... speaking of Bentos, all of the stands downtown seem to have "Bentos" now. Even the Mexican places. They're always just meat on rice, and that's it... so I'm not sure why they're even called bentos. lol)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • That's not exactly "fast food" like french fries and burgers.

Uhh, anything you can go to a drive thru and get the food fast is considered fast food, pretty much. Just because it's not burgers and fries doesn't mean it's not fast food.

Anyway, I'm addicted to Taco Bell. Arby's is a close second. -votes other-

Back