• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite female protagonist?

• Misty

Votes: 45 50.6%
  • May

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Dawn

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
  • I think it would have been better if he had stayed with Misty, since it was kinda like his "first love" and I'd have loved to see how it would have turned out. I'd rather watch the old series too, so that might influence my choice. But yeah, else I like May, but I hate Dawn ! Dx

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
  • Crap, i thought this was a "which one you like more" poll, so I voted Dawn. :x A-DURRR

As for Ash "staying with" one of them, I really don't care in that case. DX

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    dawn wears that sexy short skirt and does not have a nerd little brother and isnt a lesbo tom boy like misty

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I think this belongs in the Pokemon TV Shows / Movies forum since you said "Ash" and stuff.

..anyway, ASH x MISTY for life! :D

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Ash and Misty. Only pairing that I can accept. It was shown in the show how loveable their relations were.

dawn wears that sexy short skirt and does not have a nerd little brother and isnt a lesbo tom boy like misty
    Lol, cool avatar.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • There's already a thread for this topic so I decided to merge it.

May or Dawn btw. I can't decide between the two though it's certainly not Misty.

TwinkleClefable

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~
    Years
  • I like May the best, maybe because she is the most motherly? I mean she raised Manaphy, and looks after Max, while having a amazing team.

I just don't like Dawn :/. I think all she cares about is getting her stupid beauty contest ribbons. >=(

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Misty. Her argumentative, 'afraid of bugs' character makes her an awesome female protagonist.

"You'd better pay me back for my broken bike Ash Ketchum!"

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    While I still stand next to my choice of May being my favorite, I think all three are decent. Though, I'm pretty sure the results are skewed towards Misty simply because she was the original. (Not like there is anything wrong with that, just saying. :P)

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • best female main charicter?

misty?
    may (and max , =p)?
    dawn?

info:

misty as far as i know just wanted to follow him everywhere so she could get the money back for her bike 0_o she likes the water tye obviously and is one of several (4 was it?) sisters and runs a gym with them.

may is yet another girl whos bike was destroyed by ash and his epic bike murdering powah! she and her cute kid brother max decided to go on a journy with him and brock. (i might just say shes my fav when it comes to style, and voice acting, plus it was hoenn when i got my first game so i dunno, i have a good heart for everything thats hoenn.

dawn, probably my least favorite, not on style or voice but i just cant put my finger on it... shes still a great charicter, just my least favorite of the 3 il put it that way.

iris, no known info (by me anyway) requested addition by advancedk47

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You forgot Sexy Iris. My new eyecandy homegirl was forgotten by an everyday forum bypasser D: It's ok my beautiful fanart. Don't Cry, He didn't mean it ;_;

You sicken me >:|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back